Soul Kitchen Reviews

Moika embankment 62 app 9, St Petersburg, Russia

two thumbs up!!! I have been travelling for over a month now, this is definitely one of the best hostels I ever stayed at. The beds are super comfy friendly staffs who all speaks english. We were planning to staying longer but all of the rooms were fully booked. i would recommend this perfect hostel to everybody

• 20th Sep 2014

Best hostel ever! They have EVERYTHING a traveler can possibly need! You can see that the place is a work of love from the lovely interior design to the great touches as the music in the toilets! Amazing place!!!

Excellent stay -- would almost return to Russia just to stay at Soul Kitchen again!

I've stayed in many hostels around the world and this is on my top 3. It could be a little better if it had more fun because people talked in low voice, like it was a family house. However, I believe that it was only for that week and I was not so lucky. Apart from this, I got nothing to complain. Soul Kitchen is an excellent hostel, with a perfect staff, very good location, clean, an amazing kitchen and everything else. Congratulations!

This is the best hostel I have ever been to.

This has to be one of the most awesome hostels I have ever stayed in. The hostel is about 5 minutes from St Isaac's and 10 minutes from The Hermitage. The staff were fantastic. Gave me a tour of the hostel, explained everything. Gave me a help sheet of what to see, where to eat, the cost, the transport. My dorm bed was a double bunk bed and had curtains, power socket and light. I had my own locker in my room. And plenty of showers and hot water. I will definitely be coming again !!

Without a doubt the best hostel I've ever stayed in!! It's so plush it's more like a hotel. They have a kitchen better equipped than my own, including a larder of basic ingredients! There's a laundry service, three Mac computers, and a really chilled common room. Security is tight and the staff are super friendly. Absolutely excellent.

the best hostel i have ever been to. they let me check in at 7 in the morning! even after i checked out they let me use the hostel facility until 11pm. it was very very helpful to me. they have events few times a week. home made apple pie night, pasta dinner night...etc. i thought it was a bit pricey at first, but after all it was a great value for money. will definitely visit again!

This hostel had the best facilities of any hostel I've ever stayed in. Double beds

Best hostel I've stayed so far.. 2 different common rooms, free landline calls (over Skype), kickerball, design chairs, apple computers, records, big screen and lots of movie to choose from, beautiful kitchen, friendly staff...

This is one of the best hostel I have ever stayed - spacious with own space, nice people and sightseeing from walking distance! The only thing is there are mosquito bitting me every night which I was unable to sleep but I can't complain as hostel try the best to avoid them. Anyway I would high recommend this place if you're stating in St Petersburg! :)

Soul kitchen was hands down the best place I've ever stayed. It had a very homely feel and was welcoming and friendly. The staff made waffles every morning, there were free international calls, fluffy carpets and nice large kitchen and lounge area. The staff were friendly and willing to give advice and information. I would highly recommend.

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Staff is nice, rooms are big, there is a huge common living room where you can chat with anyone. Kitchen is beautiful and well-equipped. Rooms and facilities are clean.

Best hostel I've ever been so far! No doubt, if you are a frequent traveler and hostels user and you're in Saints Petersburg you have to stay in this place at least for one night. Although it would be nice to have something else beside wafles for breakfast!

This is the most amazing hostel you will ever stay in. Seriously. They make free waffles every morning and play classical music in the bathroom.

It is just a perfect hostel. Nuff said.

Amazing hostel. Most luxury I have ever seen. Excellent facilities, very clean! Good place to meet people. Never felt alone, good atmosphere! In the middle of the city centre, everything is very close. No need to take the metro. Loved it.

Young, competent, friendly, cooperative, fluently english speaking persons at the counter - great !

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

It is the best hostel i've ever seen. Everything was perfect, rooms, kitchen, commons rooms, showers, toilets were very clean and staff are also very kind and helpful. The location is also perfect. If you are looking for a place in st Petersburg i strongly recommend Soul Kitchen.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Best hostel I ever stayed in! Great staff, super super clean and cosy (the hot waffles every morning were just amazing). Thank you very much for this stay, it was perfect. Definitely worth the price

• 18th Aug 2014