Soul Kitchen Reviews

Moika embankment 62 app 9, St Petersburg, Russia

I don't think you will a better hostel than this anywhere! Staff are amazing! Especially for someone traveling alone to Russia for first time. Facilities are second to none, and there are cleaners constantly keeping everything spic n span!! Best hostel I have ever stayed at. Couldn't not give them excellent on all aspects, the staff, atmosphere and quaint styling were great! beautiful. Gorgeous hidden double bunks in which u feel u have lots if privacy simply due to curtains. Loved it!!

Far and away the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Only regret is not staying longer...

Fantastic hostel, great staff and a brilliant atmosphere. Will definitely stay here again when i'm next in ST Petersburg, thank you for the bottle of champagne and cake for my birthday. It was a wonderful surprise!!

The atmosphere and staff were amazing! Kitchen and facilities were great and made my stay very enjoyable.

I really liked the soul kitchen and the cinema in the common area - perfect for a lazy sunday afternoon! Oh, and the beds were huge :)

I don't know what to say, other than this is the best hostel EVER. The place is incredible, staff are amazing. Everything is custom designed to be just what the traveller needs. I loved it so much.... my only regret is I did not plan a free evening to further enjoy everything Soul Kitchen Hostel has to offer. THANKS SO MUCH FOR AN AMAZING STAY!!

A great hostel in an old beautiful building in the city centre. Close to everything, very clean, with everything you might need to relax and enjoy your holidays. The stuff were very friendly and helpful. The only downside is that the walls are really thin so you can hear literally everything that you neighbors are doing. Despite this, I'll definitely recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to St Petersburg! Thanks!

Amazing, best hostel in 4 years of travelling 40 countries, Russia surprised me again :) They really have thought of everything imaginable. Take care reception girls!

One of the best hostel ! I enjoyed a lot.

• 7th Nov 2013
  • Colombia

Fantastic hostel in the centre of St Petersburg. Comfortable common room with even a big screen and apple tv for a relaxing evening. I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

really nice hostel ! good common area and kitchen ! very friendly staff.

The secret behind this great hostel, are the girls that work the front desk. Yana, Maria, Sasha and the rest, they are just the best and always trying to make you feel comfortable in the hostel and your way in the city. I was preparing a Mexican dinner, and they helped me translate the ingredients into Russian to go shopping, then offered to help me cook. We had a great night eating Mexican food, and I will miss their company in the kitchen. Only draw back are the large groups, beware.

BEST HOSTEL I have stayed in my whole life! Close location, clean and cozy, friendly and fun staff, funny people, comfy beds and everything a backpacker needs! Not only will I be back for the city, but for THIS AMAZING HOSTEL!

Just awesome!

• 31st Oct 2013

Best hostel i've ever stayed!! everything was perfect! :)

• 30th Oct 2013
  • South Korea

Best hostal I've stayed in my life. So much fun and good people. Amazing beds and bathrooms. This place made my stay in Rusia, love it.

Great hostel and amazing staff!

One of the hostels I've ever been to!

• 28th Oct 2013
  • Colombia

Soul Kitchen Junior has got to be the best hostel I have stayed in! All of the staff were super friendly. Yana and Maria also helped me out with everything I needed during my week there. The beds are big and comfortable. The kitchen was spacious and had all you needed! There is a super cool computer/gaming room and a big lounge room where you can watch movies on a projector. It's very clean and has a enough toilets and showers for everyone to use comfortably.

• 26th Oct 2013

This is definitely one of the best hostels on the planet at the moment. I know that's a bold statement but Soul Kitchen Junior really couldn't get much better than it already is. The location is very central, the staff wonderful and the experience just golden. The beds are enormous and very comfy (curtains and lights too), the kitchen huge, the bathroom facilities clean and numerous, the common areas (yes there's more than one) chilled and relaxing. Do yourself a favour and stay here.

View all St Petersburg Hostels