Soul Kitchen Reviews

Moika embankment 62 app 9, St Petersburg, Russia

By far the prettiest hostel I've ever seen. This was an excellent choice when visiting Russia!

Very clean hostel with nice and helpful staff. Close to St Isaac's Cathedral and walking distance to Hermitage. Excellent facilities like fully kitted out kitchen and common room

This by far was the best hostel that I have ever stayed. Best people and the location is amazing. Really recommend to everyone coming to Saint Petersburg.

This hostel has great facilities, it has many awesome surprising details and it´s so beautifully decorated. unfortunately it was only a few of the girls from reception that actually seemed interested in giving good service while the others were kind of rude or more busy with their smart phones.

Great great great! Such a beautiful place, good location, amazing staff! Honestly couldnt ask more of a hostel! Its a little more expensive but its worth the price!!

I wish I lived here!

One of the best hostel's I've ever stayed in... if not the best! The location was perfect - walking distance to all the sights. Hostel was super clean, modern, cosy, comfortable, has a massive kitchen, common areas and bathroom with plenty of showers, the beds have little curtains you can close around them which is totally cosy and great when you just want some privacy. They also have a laundry service so you can get some washing done as well! Loved this hostel!

Great hostel. Top two or three I have ever stayed at

Definitely the best hostel I have ever been to. Perfect location, amazing dorms (bunk beds in this hostel are most beutiful beds I ve ever seen), VERY clean and secure, great atmoshpere, staff couldnt be more perfect (during our stay staff prepared pancakes, movie night, pasta dinner etc..), all the girls at the reception were more than helpful. 5 star hostel!

The hostel is really nice, located right in the city center, excellent rooms. The kitchen has a lot of tools to cook there. It's a very relaxing hostel, so if you plan to go party in Piter, probably isn't the best place.

• 14th May 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff are very friendly and helpful, the whole place is very clean (seems to be cleaned at least twice daily), the female dorm I stayed in was very comfortable with lockers, chargers and curtains. The kitchen is really well resourced too with cutlery. The location is excellent - only ten minutes walk to the Hermitage. Definitely recommend staying here.

Amazing hostel. Comfortable double beds and big rooms. The bathrooms are always clean, the shared spaces are beautifully designed and perfect to use in a rainy day, with nice details like movies in a projector, good computers, or a huge kitchen with all you need to cook. Its the perfect mix between a fun hostel and a relaxing one, and the stunning design of the whole hostel makes it even better. Will go back to stay for a longer period! My favorite hostel after 10 years of traveling!

Undoubtedly the best hostel in St Peter, and without a doubt one of the best I have ever stayed in my life. The kitchen is the highlight, being there with everyone around does make you feel like home. The only thing regarding my stay that I believe is noteworthy was the fact that taxis are hard to get. I had one hour to spare before my train to Moscow, and taxis would not come in time. I do suggest you plan your taxi in the wee hours in the morning well ahead and prepare a contingency plan.

Staff was great. Excellent tour on arrival and great activities. Location was perfect, as well.

In a word: awesome. The beds were super comfortable, and the bathrooms spotless. Feels like you're staying with friends and it's in a perfect central location. I only wish I could have stayed longer!

After reading the reviews and seeing the 100% rating you want to believe that it can't be true - no way could a hostel be that good. Oh, but it is! This has got to be the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in (and I have stayed in a lot of hostels around the world). It's super clean, the staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms have enough space, and the place is beautifully decorated. I honestly didn't want to leave- the place was better then my house. Also, the hostel has a great location!

Very beautiful and clean hostel, but no pub crawls, city walks or hostel dinners arranged.

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Estonia

Staff were very friendly with very helpful directions and suggestions and where to go and where to eat, location very good, stayed in a dorm room and loved that every bed had a lamp and privacy curtains. Wish I could take the hostel to every city I was travelling to!

I though this hostel was amazing, they really have out a lot of thought and effort into making it extremely comfortable.

• 15th Apr 2014

The hostel is excellent in every way. Really well prepared staff and great atmosphere.

View all St Petersburg Hostels