Soul Kitchen Reviews

Moika embankment 62 app 9, St Petersburg, Russia

I have been travelling for the past 10 years around the world and I have never experienced a hostel like this!!! This is definitely the best place to call "home" while away from home. From friendly and helpful staff, amazing kitchen and secure and clean rooms...it's actually worth staying in st petersburg, just for the hostel itself!

• 23rd Nov 2015

Very nice! Clean and modern style. Good location!

Best and coziest hostel we've ever been to! There is absolutely nothing to complain about, the staff is great, everything is very clean and you feel like coming home in the end of the day. Thank you for making our trip to st.petersburg perfect:)

• 20th Nov 2015

Excelent hostel. It is located a walking distance from the main sights in SP center. Nice staff. Plenty of free services.

Perfect hostel! One of the best hostels that I have stayed in anywhere in the world. It is very well run and organized, and incredibly clean. Loved the personal outlets and night lights in each bed as well as the delicious piroshki available every morning.

every detail was excellent. creative. warm :))

• 14th Nov 2015
  • Turkey

It is really really hard to find something that is not excellent, so don't bother yourself doing so. it is excellent. best hostel ever. unbeatable in saint petersburg and probably the rest of russia and the world. period. thank you!

This hostel is amazing, everything you need and can think of its here. The staff are brilliant and there is nothing that they cannot do for ones comfort. They are always there available 24/7. The rooms are so clean and comfortable, the kitchen is really big and we feel at home cooking our own breakfast...there are also some treats from the cleaning lady every morning, like apple cake freshly baked. So I will definitely thinking on coming back here one day and I will recommend this hostel always.

This hostel was amazing. Nice dorm beds and view. Staff is very helpful. I missed my flight due to delay and the staff member Yana made sure I boarded the next flight to Moscow. Thanks for being a fine host. Will surely revisit for longer stay.

Staff was exceptionally helpful (thank you for going above and beyond to find me tickets to see the ballet!) and the facilities with its private bathrooms and showers, locked spaces for luggage, and drapes around each bed were so thoughtful of the backpackers comfort. So appreciative. Came highly rec'ded and I pay forward the high rec'd! Thank you!

Amazing hostel! And the staff is extremely helpful. perfect location

Great hostel, really enjoyed our stay there. Walking distance to all the main attractions. Loved the atmosphere of the hostel and the staff were very friendly!

Very cozy hostel with immaculate facilities and great staff. Very nice common room and kitchen, along with comfortable rooms with a good level of privacy, even though they're bunks. That being said, I think I picked a bad time to come and missed out on some of the atmosphere since there was a large group who took up most of the other rooms and were friendly, but made it somewhat uncomfortable to try and meet people there.

An excellent and very homely hostel which was a perfect home away from home on our stay in St Petersburg. The staff were brilliant, friendly and very, very helpful. Would definitely recommend this to anyone, young or old, visiting in Russia.

Beautiful, chamrming and very good staff. Would go there again.

• 23rd Oct 2015

World class hostel. I cannot recommend this place enough, yes it is a little more expensive than the other hostel but that's more than made up for, foosball, cinema room, double bed bunk beds! The list goes on, just stay here if you come to Petersburg.

The best hostel i have ever been to. simply perfect for amy kind of traveler . staff are at a level of 5 star hotel. always super clean close to everything. any question or request that you have will be answerd immidietly.

This is said to be the Number 1 hostel in Russia and I’m prepared to believe that. They are well organized and the staff is helpful - and all speak enough English. We stayed in one of the double rooms, which was large enough. The common room is quite spacious and the kitchen is large, with several tables. One of the staff cooked a local version of apfelkuchen, but more of a scone texture than a cake texture, most days for breakfast. One night the staff cooked up a dinner of dumplings for all gue

• 18th Oct 2015

I'm used to stay in hostels and this has been the best hostel where I've never been. Great staff, great location, comfortable, great atmosphere, and security and cleanliness excellent. If you you go to Saint Petersburg don't hesitate. Really good option.

Hostel very clear , nice and frienfly

View all St Petersburg Hostels