Soul Kitchen Reviews

Moika embankment 62 app 9, St Petersburg, Russia

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Immaculately clean, friendly staff with a great knowledge of the area and perfectly located. Can't imagine staying anywhere else in St. Petersburg!

• 28th Feb 2014

Every single good review about this place is true! Best hostel in Europe hands down!!

Generally everything worked really nicely. I personally wouldn't mind, if the place was a bit shaggy, like some other hostel I have been accommodating. Like condition of surfaces and furniture etc, but hostel is really nice anyways and I would recommend the hostel to my friends too, if they are up to that kind of accommodation. Bed was really good in dorm room, I liked the wideness of it, so the quality of the beds is really good and I like it. Maybe your hostel is already a bit too good ;)

• 27th Feb 2014
  • Finland

I already miss Soul Kitchen so badly. I want to go back. It was such a awesome place to stay, the staff were very helpful (a special thanks goes to Maria for helping with the translation on the SKA website), the hostel is always clean and the beds are very comfortable I slept like a king. I can understand why this hostel is rated one of the best in Europe.

Without a shadow of a doubt this is the best hostel I have stayed in so far (and I have stayed in a lot). The staff are so friendly and the hostel itself has an incredible atmosphere and all the facilities you will ever need, including music in the toilets and a big bowl of sweets in the lounge. Fellow travellers were also easy going and talkative. I wouldn't even consider staying anywhere else in Saint Petersburg, I promise you will not regret your decision to stay here.

This was probably the best hostel in which my sister and I have ever stayed. Location is very good, the hostel itself friendly, clean, comfortable, lovely...can't enumerate all the positive words which we still have in our mind! We felt so good there and enjoyed spending our time in Soul Kitchen very very much. The staff was very friendly and it seems that there is always someone of the cleaning staff there too. Beds and rooms were nice and comfortable! Very good hostel!!

I did not excpect such a great place, I relly enjoyed it!

• 14th Feb 2014

Best hostel ever! Took the hostel experience to a whole new level! Perfect down to the last detail, it has even a projector to watch movies! Wanna go back so bad!!!

This is on the top of my list amongst all the accommodations I've stayed in around the world. The staff were helpful, genuinely happy people who made all the difference. During our stay there was a tea & cookies night, a cupcake night, and a Russian blini night where I got to try and make blinis. The hostel has thought of everything - customised map for guests to explore their fave haunts, free calls home, clean & beautiful decor. Would return to St Petersburg just to stay here!

The best hostel ever. I wanna go back!

They just make you feel home, i wish i could stay longer, the staff is soooo great!!! Great facilities, location, atmosphere, of course i will come back!

Everything perfect!