Soul Kitchen Reviews

Moika embankment 62 app 9, St Petersburg, Russia

Location, security, atmosphere, celanliness and staff was excelent. You don't have to look more. If you find a place definetly book it :) We were there for our wedding anniversary and in one word i describe there "perfect" PS: Hostel staff, kindley gift us a bottle of wine and cup cakes. We thanks for the them for that kind gesture.

Often described as "the best hostel in Russia", which I can easily believe - in 15 years of on / off backpacking this is easily up there with the very best of them. Charmingly decorated, nice atmosphere, easy walking distance to all the major attractions and wonderful friendly staff.

That`s the best hostel I ever stayed. The facilities are quite large, the staff is really friendly, the beds are pretty good....I totally recommend this place for travelers.

It was a really good experience in Saint Petersburg and specially in Soul Kitchen hostel. The location is perfect and the staff is very kind and helpful. It has all the facilities for a great stay.

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Ecuador

Best Hostel I've ever been to! You know you came to the right place when you're far away from home and yet feel like being home! Was planning on staying 3 nights, stayed 6. Very secure, super friendly and staff who all speak english, clean, comfortable beds with power sockets all around you, social events in the evenings, huge kitchen, clean bathroom, etc.I couldn't find anything to criticise - just perfect! I was telling people on my trip about this hostel and I will defo come back one day!

1 2 3 Next » last »