Soul Kitchen Reviews

Moika embankment 62 app 9, St Petersburg, Russia

This hostel is one of the friendliest and safest I've been to. We were lucky enough to be staying there the night of the hostel's third birthday, so the workers put on a party and gave everyone champagne and desserts. It was a great way to bring everyone together, and typical of the friendly nature of the staff here. The rooms are spacious and you are guaranteed privacy with bed curtains, a private charger and night lamp, and locked storage under your bed. 100% recommend.

• 12th Jun 2015

One of the best hostels I've been to, don't think twice and stay there.

Central and scenic location, stylish interior, friendly staff, interesting activities offered => amazing hostel

Great, great, great place... Maybe the best hostel in the world. The place is amazing but the best is the staff, they know everything about the city and they love to help! Everybody was nice but a special thanks to Mila and Alyssa they are angels on earth :)

very warm, friendly staff, excellent atmosphere and location, walkable distance to all the major attractions in the city!

Best hostel I've every stayed in! Staff was more than helpful and spoke English very well. It was very easy to meet people at this hostel which can be good when traveling alone. I honestly couldn't find anything wrong with this hostel. The ammenities exceeded my expectations. I would recommend it to anyone, and I would definitely stay here again!

• 1st Jun 2015

Very nice and well located hostel. Out of the noise os the main road and still very close to the main attractions. Staff always very helpfull and friendly. You find snacks on the kitchen and lounge room almost everyday (some delicious cookies and cakes). They have some activities as well in case you wanna join. Room and toilest very clean and tbe bed, which was queen size, is confortable. Would definetly recommend.

I've stayed in many great hostels in Europe and further afield - this one is right up there with the best, the hostel provides a great space for relaxing and getting to know people, the activities they offered were good fun and really enhanced our stay - the staff were always around and we enjoyed talking to you guys so much - hopefully we will be back again soon stuart

• 25th May 2015
  • Scotland

Everyone that worked here was helpful, funny, and friendly. Great job everyone!

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at. We were a group of 5 women staying for 5 nights. The staff were amazing even before our arrival, writing a custom document for one of our group with unusual visa requirements, and during our stay gave loads of great recommendations for eating, drinking, and shopping. The hostel is central but quiet, spotless, and with charming interior design. It's clear that they've done their research. Well done and thanks for everything! Can't wait to come back!

• 24th May 2015

Excellent hostel. Clean, good location and very friendly and helpful staff.

• 24th May 2015

Been there for 5 days - absolutely the best hostel I've ever stayed in so far! Staff was super-friendly and -helpful, facilities are nice and the living room is comfy. This lovely hostel is situated in the very center of the city, close to main sights and public transports. It represents in an outstanding way the culture of hospitality of Russia. 100% recommendable!

Very Cool Place !!! Amazing Staff, kind and very helpful... Very recomendable place to stay in Saint Petesburg...

I can not recommend enough!!!! This is one of the few best hostels I've been to. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The room and facilities are wonderful!!! The location is great!!!! What more can I say??? Simply the best!!!!

This hostel couldn't be situated in a more perfect location. On top of that, the staff is super helpful, and the recommendations they provided (verbally and via a very useful printed map) were all great. Amenities were awesome, from the hair straightener to the nearly daily snacks. I would HIGHLY recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to St. Petersburg!

Soul kitchen is a brand that stands out in the world of hostels. Location is good, the staff are just a blessing, and the hostel fullfills all expectations one would usually only have towards a hotel. The facilities are clean, new and cool. There are private rooms and luxurious dorms with big beds, and great common areas to meet ppl and relax between the trips outdoors. It costs abit more than your average hostel, but its worth it! No doubt about that!

Everything was awesome - this was one of the best hostels I ever stayed in!!! Hopefully I'll have time to come back soon. Thank you for everything ;)

Really one of the best hostels I have ever stayed... I dont normally write reviews, but for this one I can move my fingers a bit....

Simply the best hostel we've stayed in. We were very much impressed by the welcoming of the staff who are truly helpful and are great for anticipating our needs. We will surely come back to Soul Kitchen if we have the opportunity! Thanks for everything guys, you have made our stay memorable!

The hostel is in a great location allowing you to explore Saint Petersburg easily by foot. All of the staff is very helpful and friendly, especially Alina who hooked us up with reservations at a great restaurant. They have a projector for watching movies on a big screen. All the facilities are kept spotless. The kitchen is well equipped. Only criticism is that the water pressure in our shower was quite low at times. One of the nicest hostels we have stayed in. Will definitely stay again.

View all St Petersburg Hostels