Soul Kitchen Reviews

Moika embankment 62 app 9, St Petersburg, Russia

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful as well as bring rightfully proud of their hostel. The location (between the red and blue bridges) is superb as is the hostel's own map of the town. Cannot recommend highly enough

• 21st Jul 2014

Amazing hostel. One of, if not the, best I've ever stayed in. The beds were incredible - a double bed bunk bed, with curtains! Bathrooms and kitchen were clean. Filtered water was provided and the staff were so helpful providing recommended places to eat and drink. Would definitely stay here again.

It's a place of peace and tranquillity when it comes to hostels, with a cosy and homey atmosphere.

best hostel i've stayed at. bed spaces were wide and tall with curtains. clean, friendly, spacious, great view.

We had an amazing time in St Peter The double room was very cosy and we enjoyed the privacy in the middle of this buzzling city The staff is great, they baked pancakes for all & the kitchen feels like the heart of the place-like at home Staff is super supportive and made our stay very easy Thanks to you girls!!! Das Hostel ist super gemütlich&sauber Doppelzimmer sehr schön eingerichtet,man ist in 10min an Herimitage u St.IsaacsCath Team ist sehr hilfbereit, sprechen super Englisch,Stimmung toll!

• 14th Jul 2014

Amazing staff, thank you very much.

Love the staff, the decoration, the space,..

A really nice hostel! The rooms are very nice and cousy! For me one of the best choices to stay in! Won't regret it!

This was honestly the BEST hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff were very professional and helpful, the place is beautifully decorated and immaculate and clean. Great location too!!

• 9th Jul 2014

I would come back and the very good memories I have of St Petersburg are in a large measure as a result of our stay at your hostel.

I have been using Hostels for 40 years and this Hostel is best ever. I you own, work or want to see what the best looks like go to Soul Kitchen.

a fantastic place to stay - happy atmosphere for all ages; wonderful calm advice from staff regarding our lost luggage great central location;

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Believe the hype! I couldn't believe how cool this hostel was. It's a palace compared to any hostel I have ever stayed. Central location, close to Hermitage etc. I stayed in a 5 bed dorm and my bed was the widest bunk bed i've ever seen. The bathrooms are immaculate. The kitchen is beautiful. Great, fun, and helpful staff. They had different things organised every night - Russian cooking, pasta, Jenga drinking games. They also play great music in the common/reception area.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »