Soul Kitchen Reviews

Moika embankment 62 app 9, St Petersburg, Russia

Best hostel I've stayed in! Staff are incredibly friendly and helpful and the hostel has a great vibe about it. It's also a grest place for solo travellers to meet other like-minded people.

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Immaculately clean, friendly staff with a great knowledge of the area and perfectly located. Can't imagine staying anywhere else in St. Petersburg!

• 28th Feb 2014

Every single good review about this place is true! Best hostel in Europe hands down!!

Generally everything worked really nicely. I personally wouldn't mind, if the place was a bit shaggy, like some other hostel I have been accommodating. Like condition of surfaces and furniture etc, but hostel is really nice anyways and I would recommend the hostel to my friends too, if they are up to that kind of accommodation. Bed was really good in dorm room, I liked the wideness of it, so the quality of the beds is really good and I like it. Maybe your hostel is already a bit too good ;)

• 27th Feb 2014
  • Finland

I already miss Soul Kitchen so badly. I want to go back. It was such a awesome place to stay, the staff were very helpful (a special thanks goes to Maria for helping with the translation on the SKA website), the hostel is always clean and the beds are very comfortable I slept like a king. I can understand why this hostel is rated one of the best in Europe.

Without a shadow of a doubt this is the best hostel I have stayed in so far (and I have stayed in a lot). The staff are so friendly and the hostel itself has an incredible atmosphere and all the facilities you will ever need, including music in the toilets and a big bowl of sweets in the lounge. Fellow travellers were also easy going and talkative. I wouldn't even consider staying anywhere else in Saint Petersburg, I promise you will not regret your decision to stay here.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »