Soul Kitchen Reviews

Moika embankment 62 app 9, St Petersburg, Russia

Amazing staff, thank you very much.

Love the staff, the decoration, the space,..

A really nice hostel! The rooms are very nice and cousy! For me one of the best choices to stay in! Won't regret it!

This was honestly the BEST hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff were very professional and helpful, the place is beautifully decorated and immaculate and clean. Great location too!!

• 9th Jul 2014

I would come back and the very good memories I have of St Petersburg are in a large measure as a result of our stay at your hostel.

I have been using Hostels for 40 years and this Hostel is best ever. I you own, work or want to see what the best looks like go to Soul Kitchen.

a fantastic place to stay - happy atmosphere for all ages; wonderful calm advice from staff regarding our lost luggage great central location;

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Believe the hype! I couldn't believe how cool this hostel was. It's a palace compared to any hostel I have ever stayed. Central location, close to Hermitage etc. I stayed in a 5 bed dorm and my bed was the widest bunk bed i've ever seen. The bathrooms are immaculate. The kitchen is beautiful. Great, fun, and helpful staff. They had different things organised every night - Russian cooking, pasta, Jenga drinking games. They also play great music in the common/reception area.

Seriously amazing hostel. Can't fault a thing. Anything you could possibly need has been thought of. Absolutely worth the extra dollars. Not to mention the lovely girls on reception (especially Maria :) ), helpful map with great recommendations, warm atmosphere. Have met some very interesting and lovely people while staying here that I will be keeping in touch with. I was sad to leave! Will definitely be back. Only negative: it sets a very high standard for all the following hostels...

Beautiful hostel! staff were lovely and even baked and cooked for the guests! loved my time here.

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Portugal

this hostel is in my top three..(others ostelo bello-Milano and home hostel-Lisbon) a wonderful stay and I would stay there again..a good quality hostel that provides everything for the traveller of all ages.!

I did especially appreciate the atmosphere of the hostel and the kindness andd professionalism of the staff

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed. Great location. Friendly staff. Very clean. Spacious with lots of common space. Love it!!

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

All round a good place to stay, guest and staff were very friendly. For location price was very reasonable, I would recommend this hostel to anyone wanting to travel to St. Petersburg.

• 6th Jun 2014

This is the best Hostel i ever stayed at! It is beautiful, the staff is amazing and you have everything you need - even more than that! There is music playing on the toilet :) the staff helps with everything and is very including. The atmosphere is relaxing and I felt home straight. Thank you for everything - keep up this excellent service!!

This was a great place to stay, very well located near Nevsky Prospekt and near supermarkets etc. You can even do the riverboat tours nearby! Hostel is beautiful and rooms are great. Staff very helpful and obliging too. Had to cancel 1 night due to a friend not being able to make it and there was no problem. They even let me stay an extra hour after checkout! Highly recommended.

We had a wonderful stay here, certainly the best hostel we've ever been ! Spacious, clean, calm place, ideally located. The staff was so kind and helpful !

• 3rd Jun 2014

A lovely and clean hostel with spacious common areas located in a great area to see most of the sights of St. Petersburg. Just remember that the twin rooms are actually a double bed with a fold out single futon, not two single beds!

By far the prettiest hostel I've ever seen. This was an excellent choice when visiting Russia!

Very clean hostel with nice and helpful staff. Close to St Isaac's Cathedral and walking distance to Hermitage. Excellent facilities like fully kitted out kitchen and common room

View all St Petersburg Hostels