Soul Kitchen Reviews

Moika embankment 62 app 9, St Petersburg, Russia

You're going to read many reviews calling this the best hostel ever. You will think "surely they must be exaggerating a little bit." They're not. This is one of those places that has really thought of all the little things. The under-bunk storage lockers are large enough to fit suitcases. There are outlets inside the lockers so you can charge your computer, etc. while you're out. Super clean, spacious bathrooms, comfortable beds, large gathering areas, and outstanding staff. Stay here.

• 23rd Sep 2015

Wonderful, wonderful place to stay. The best hostel I've ever stayed in, and I've been to over 15 now. Beautiful, wonderful staff, incredibly clean, wonderfully decorated -- I have nothing but the best comments to offer. - Y.

Probably the best hostel I have stayed at. Clean private bunks in the dorm with electrical outlets and lights, good wifi, movies, breakfast pastries for free, and a staff that goes above and beyond helping plan your stay. Would definitely stay here again.

Soul Kitchen is the best hostel in Eastern Europe.

The best hostel I've stayed in. Just 10 mins walk from the metro and all the major sites, double beds in the dorms, hugge kitchen to use and good wifi. It's in a very nice building on the front of the canals. You can tell the owners take pride in what they do. The only place to stay in St. Petersburg. Kristina and Leo know everything there is to know about the city and where to go. Grab Kristina and convince her to cook for you, she's probably the best chef in Russia. Not a bad pub crawl either

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Fantastic staff, facilities and atmosphere. I highly recommend soul kitchen to anyone going to st petersburg. It is good if you want to party or relax. It's great to enjoy a coffee on the balcony overlooking the canal. I couldn't speak more highly of this hostel.

I stayed 6 nights in Soul Kitchen and I can say that it was the best of bests hostel that I stayed. I travel to many countries and stayed at many hostels, but this one was the best, xcelent facilities, amazing kitchen, amazing staff, very clean hostel. Also great atmosphere. The location is also great, in the center of the town. this Hostel really thinks on the small details to provide great experience to his guests. I really loved it, I will be back without doubts, just to stay there again.

Came recommended and didn't disappoint.

The best! Your high quality completes my stay at st Petersburg!!

In 3 months of European travels, this was the best hostel I stayed in. Really nice facilities, friendly staff and the map was awesome! Great food recommendations

I ll be quick and straight to the point! -> Amazing stay ! -> Amazing staff ! -> Amazing accomodation ! Conclusion : it was simply the best hostel ever in our long and wonderful road trip ! Thx to all of you!

• 7th Sep 2015
  • Belgium

Is one of the best hostel that ever been. I really recommend it. Great staff, very nice leaving room (just amazing) and the shared bedroom is very comfortable. Stay here!

Literally the best hostel in the world, it's so good, there is even classical music playing the toilets.

I've stayed in a lot of hostels and this was by far my all time favorite. The staff was so friendly and organized a lot of actives to help show us some more obscure parts of the city. The rooms were beautiful and the facilites were cleaned daily. The location is very close to St. Isacc's catheral and less than a 10 minute walk from the Winter Palace. I stayed in a cheaper option in St.P before deciding to try out Soul Kitchen, and I couldn't have been more happy with the switch.

This is the very best hostel I have ever stayed in, truly remarkable place, and how all hostels should be, very warm and welcoming, a very special place a place like home from home

The best hostel in Saint-Petersburg, Leo and Alina were awesome hosts always ready to make your stay easier. Staff was awesome and friendly and the ambiance of the hostel was so unique. Thank you Soul Kitchen !

• 30th Aug 2015

Better than all the hostels in Moscow.

• 28th Aug 2015
  • China

One of the best hostels we've ever stayed in! Location is fantastic -in walking distance of the key sights (Hermitage, St. Isaacs etc). Hostel is really unique & there are lovely touches (vinyl player, soviet Foosball). Very social atmosphere. Staff are super helpful - the special map of the area which they offer is a great touch, we went to the majority of restaurants/ bars on it & they were great recommendations. It was my friend's bday and the staff gave her a bottle of champagne & cake.

• 27th Aug 2015

The best hostel I have stayed in by far in 7 months of travelling! Everything about the hostel is top standard, it feels like home, well decorated, very clean and cosy. The staff are really helpful, informative and they go the extra mile to make your stay fun. You must stay here if you are visiting St Petersburg. I don't know why anyone would stay anywhere else!

I will come to this city and this hostel again, maybe in next decade, 2025:) See you later~

• 25th Aug 2015