Soul Kitchen Reviews

Moika embankment 62 app 9, St Petersburg, Russia

You don't have to visit all the hostels in the world to know that this one is the BEST! Being my second time here, I can say that like the best wines, SK only gets better with time :) In only 4 days I was seduced by Kristina's pirogi, tasted the best Russian dinner and wines thanks to Mila, enjoyed all the charm and sense of humor of Alisa, heard the finest hostel description by Lev, got the best venue recommendations by Maria and benefited from Laura’s huge work, always taking care of us all :)

Don't waste your time looking for any other hostel. Book it while you can! It's the dream hostel!

Noisy noisy beds and - unlucky me - very impolite and smelly guys in my mixed dorm. Atmosphere in common areas could be better, too - the hostel could organize really interesting events to connect people.. On the other hand, funny and pretty decoration, specially in the bathrooms. Very interesting to listen to classical music in there!

Wonderful place to stay in the heart of St-Petersburg. Walking distance to main tourist attraction. A plus to be right along the Moika Water Canal. Will recommend to all our friends and family.

• 16th Aug 2015

This is by far the nicest, neatest and cleanest hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff are super nice and helpful, the beds are really comfortable with curtains for privacy, and the location is great.

Had an amazing time at Soul Kitchen! Amazing hotel-like facilities and perfect location, safe, and above all, incredibly friendly and helpful staff. In particular, many thanks to Kristina, Alina, Maria and Leo for making me feel at home, and for taking such good care of me when I had to undergo minor surgery; truly 10/10. Ever since my stay, I have been telling everyone I know about Soul Kitchen, the best hostel in the world (not exaggerating). Will be back.

EVERYTHING about this hostel is perfect. EVERY SINGLE THING!

Thank you all for the good time in Spb.

Soul Kitchen is an excellent hostel. They have thought of everything that you need to be comfortable. The staff are very friendly and provided good recommendations about where to eat and what things to visit, as well as helping to arrange my travel arrangements on leaving the city. I stayed in a four bed dorm which was clean, and comfortable. The other guests are an interesting mix of people and all were friendly. There is a warm, large kitchen, and comfortable communal area.

• 12th Aug 2015

One of the best GHs I've ever been to.

Russia is quite difficult place to travel by oneself since most of people there cannot speak any English. But these people in the hostel are always eager to help me and the location could not be better. It's one of the best hostels I've stayed. Definitely recommend this place!!

I have traveled to over 70 countries and I have to say, Soul Kitchen was seriously the coolest hostel I've stayed at. They have thought of absolutely everything and I constantly found myself discovering something new and awesome at the hostel that wowed me. I instantly felt at home there with the wonderful staff and the awesome common area and large kitchen allowed us travelers to hang out and become friends. dont even hesitate to stay here. 10s across the board!! Wish I never had to leave!!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »