Soul Kitchen Reviews

Moika embankment 62 app 9, St Petersburg, Russia

Amazing hostel. Comfortable double beds and big rooms. The bathrooms are always clean, the shared spaces are beautifully designed and perfect to use in a rainy day, with nice details like movies in a projector, good computers, or a huge kitchen with all you need to cook. Its the perfect mix between a fun hostel and a relaxing one, and the stunning design of the whole hostel makes it even better. Will go back to stay for a longer period! My favorite hostel after 10 years of traveling!

Undoubtedly the best hostel in St Peter, and without a doubt one of the best I have ever stayed in my life. The kitchen is the highlight, being there with everyone around does make you feel like home. The only thing regarding my stay that I believe is noteworthy was the fact that taxis are hard to get. I had one hour to spare before my train to Moscow, and taxis would not come in time. I do suggest you plan your taxi in the wee hours in the morning well ahead and prepare a contingency plan.

Staff was great. Excellent tour on arrival and great activities. Location was perfect, as well.

In a word: awesome. The beds were super comfortable, and the bathrooms spotless. Feels like you're staying with friends and it's in a perfect central location. I only wish I could have stayed longer!

After reading the reviews and seeing the 100% rating you want to believe that it can't be true - no way could a hostel be that good. Oh, but it is! This has got to be the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in (and I have stayed in a lot of hostels around the world). It's super clean, the staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms have enough space, and the place is beautifully decorated. I honestly didn't want to leave- the place was better then my house. Also, the hostel has a great location!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »