Soul Kitchen Reviews

Moika embankment 62 app 9, St Petersburg, Russia

This is indeed the best hostel in Russia! The hosts are really kind and friendly. They give you a nice tour of the entire place after you register at the reception. The common areas are huge & the kitchen is exceptionally well stocked & clean. The place has a soul of its own & they have plenty of books & CDs u can use! The rooms and bathrooms are comfortable and very neat and tidy. There are plenty of activities one can participate in at the hostel - pancake making, ping-pong party, jenga, etc.

This hostel is really awesome! Surpassed all my expectations I had before arriving - service was great, hostel was extremely clean and spacious, and our stay was wonderful! Thanks so much for making our stay at St Petersburg a pleasant one!

Une des meilleures et plus grandes auberges que j ai visite, si ce n est pas la meilleure. Tout est bien, grand espace, grandes cuisines (d ou son nom!) personnel super sympa et tres acceuillant. C est vraiment immense mais c est bien fichu de sorte que l on ne remarque meme pas que c est si grand que ca. On en decouvre tous les jours :) C est tres cosy. J adore!

Por algum motivo no último dia faltou água quente (o que complica no frio de inverno russo). Talvez tenha sido algum problema externo, não posso afirmar com certeza. Após certo tempo a equipe do hostel providenciou um outro chuveiro num quarto para tomar banho.

• 10th Mar 2015

La ubicación es excelente. Se trata de un semi piso en un viejo edificio pero adentro esta mas q bien. Leo muy buena onda y siempre predispuesto a ayudar, igual q el resto del team. No tiene desayuno. Las areas comunes están muy bien cocina comedor , Salas de estar dos. Volvería sin dudarlo. Saludos.

We love everything about this hostel. It's so beautifully designed. There's a big window overlooking the river besides our bed and one of my favorite thing to do was sitting there looking at the view. There are several sweet and cozy common areas. The staff are very friendly and really go out of their way to make stay as perfect as it can possibly be. We felt really spoiled!

• 5th Mar 2015
  • China

I have been to around 50 hostels during all my travels (and I own two), and I think that Soul Kitchen is one of the best (if not the best) hostels I have ever seen. It has everything you need, and apart from fantastic facilities, it also has a great staff who is always willing to help. If you want to live the luxury of a hotel for a ridiculously low price, and have a great time, Soul Kitchen is your place.

Never in my life I have been in such a good hostel! So beautiful! so friendly! great service, great facilities. The small (not so small) things that really count and that make you feel wanted and in a nice place: - using facilities after check out: shower, kitchen, activities, etc. - a wonderful kitchen, all the extras that are required for cooking. - patient, helpful staff - helped me book a shuttle to helsinki - CALLED the driver after I left to make sure everything is fine..

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Israel

The staffs are very nice and helpful. There are different activities every night so it is very easy to make some new friends in the hostel. The best hostel in St Petersburg!

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Hong Kong

I really liked the hostel. Very cosy and nice. Everything was great. Enjoyed my time there.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Russia

Best hostel I have ever stayed. Just like that.

• 14th Feb 2015

Probably our favourite hostel yet! They really have thought of pretty much everything and, as a couple who hope to one day open a hostel of our own, we were very inspired by the layout and high standards all round. The dorms have double beds that are as comfy as home and the common areas are simply fantastic. Kitchen is extremely well equipped as you would expect and the building itself is just beautiful. Staff are brilliantly attentive, can't wait to stay here again!

The best hostel !!

• 12th Feb 2015

Absolument parfait. J'ai fait des dizaines d'auberges de jeunesse depuis plusieurs années et celle la est de loin la meilleure. Je recommande vivement !!!!!!!!

I really enjoyed my staind, the hostel is very clean and the staff are always hellpfull.

Without hesitation if I come back in SPB I will chose this hostel, and I will recommend it.

• 28th Jan 2015

One of the best hostels I have ever been. Couldn't find any suggestions for improvement.

I would like to say that this hostels staff are amazing people, so so helpful with directions and local spots that will make your stay in the city that much better. The kitchen is so great and has everything you need to cook a amazing meal. The security is very comforting and they have some common areas that rival that of any hostel out there. Overall the experience was positive. My only small negative would be that I seen blood on the bed comforter and It was seen in multiple rooms I stayed in.

• 22nd Jan 2015

You have nothing to improve!

Sin palabras, lejos uno de los mejores hostel donde eh estado, realmente no parece un hostel, es como si estuvieses en tu casa, personal muy amable y excelente ambiente, gracias por todo chicas, mi estancia fue increible en san petersburgo

« first « Prev 1 2 3