Soul Kitchen Reviews

Moika embankment 62 app 9, St Petersburg, Russia

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Clean, great staff, excellent facilities and the surprise brekky is always welcomed!

Location, security, atmosphere, celanliness and staff was excelent. You don't have to look more. If you find a place definetly book it :) We were there for our wedding anniversary and in one word i describe there "perfect" PS: Hostel staff, kindley gift us a bottle of wine and cup cakes. We thanks for the them for that kind gesture.

Often described as "the best hostel in Russia", which I can easily believe - in 15 years of on / off backpacking this is easily up there with the very best of them. Charmingly decorated, nice atmosphere, easy walking distance to all the major attractions and wonderful friendly staff.

That`s the best hostel I ever stayed. The facilities are quite large, the staff is really friendly, the beds are pretty good....I totally recommend this place for travelers.

It was a really good experience in Saint Petersburg and specially in Soul Kitchen hostel. The location is perfect and the staff is very kind and helpful. It has all the facilities for a great stay.

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Ecuador

Best Hostel I've ever been to! You know you came to the right place when you're far away from home and yet feel like being home! Was planning on staying 3 nights, stayed 6. Very secure, super friendly and staff who all speak english, clean, comfortable beds with power sockets all around you, social events in the evenings, huge kitchen, clean bathroom, etc.I couldn't find anything to criticise - just perfect! I was telling people on my trip about this hostel and I will defo come back one day!

Soul Kitchen is quite a fantastic hostel - the facilities and service are brilliant and there's a great atmosphere. Close to the centre of the city - I'd love to come back.

This was without a doubt the best hostel I've ever stayed in, the rooms were amazingly comfy, the bathroom area was immaculate and the staff were the kindest most helpful I've come across, if you're looking for somewhere to stay in St Petersburg then Soul Kitchen is the place to be.

I have been travelling one year and this is really one of the best hostels I ever stayed at. The staff is very friendly and give you great tips, the beds are comfy and the hostel has all the small things which do make a difference. The only small downpoint was the cold temperatures in the bedroom, which was probably because of the automn season.

MUY RECOMENDABLE. HIGHLY RECOMENDED. Good location, good atmosphere, friendly staff and very competent. Services as calls, umbrellas, shoe dryer, ...

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Spain

two thumbs up!!! I have been travelling for over a month now, this is definitely one of the best hostels I ever stayed at. The beds are super comfy friendly staffs who all speaks english. We were planning to staying longer but all of the rooms were fully booked. i would recommend this perfect hostel to everybody

• 20th Sep 2014

Best hostel ever! They have EVERYTHING a traveler can possibly need! You can see that the place is a work of love from the lovely interior design to the great touches as the music in the toilets! Amazing place!!!

Excellent stay -- would almost return to Russia just to stay at Soul Kitchen again!

I've stayed in many hostels around the world and this is on my top 3. It could be a little better if it had more fun because people talked in low voice, like it was a family house. However, I believe that it was only for that week and I was not so lucky. Apart from this, I got nothing to complain. Soul Kitchen is an excellent hostel, with a perfect staff, very good location, clean, an amazing kitchen and everything else. Congratulations!

This is the best hostel I have ever been to.

This has to be one of the most awesome hostels I have ever stayed in. The hostel is about 5 minutes from St Isaac's and 10 minutes from The Hermitage. The staff were fantastic. Gave me a tour of the hostel, explained everything. Gave me a help sheet of what to see, where to eat, the cost, the transport. My dorm bed was a double bunk bed and had curtains, power socket and light. I had my own locker in my room. And plenty of showers and hot water. I will definitely be coming again !!

Without a doubt the best hostel I've ever stayed in!! It's so plush it's more like a hotel. They have a kitchen better equipped than my own, including a larder of basic ingredients! There's a laundry service, three Mac computers, and a really chilled common room. Security is tight and the staff are super friendly. Absolutely excellent.

the best hostel i have ever been to. they let me check in at 7 in the morning! even after i checked out they let me use the hostel facility until 11pm. it was very very helpful to me. they have events few times a week. home made apple pie night, pasta dinner night...etc. i thought it was a bit pricey at first, but after all it was a great value for money. will definitely visit again!

This hostel had the best facilities of any hostel I've ever stayed in. Double beds

Best hostel I've stayed so far.. 2 different common rooms, free landline calls (over Skype), kickerball, design chairs, apple computers, records, big screen and lots of movie to choose from, beautiful kitchen, friendly staff...

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5