Soul Kitchen Reviews

Moika embankment 62 app 9, St Petersburg, Russia

One of the best hostels we've ever stayed in! Location is fantastic -in walking distance of the key sights (Hermitage, St. Isaacs etc). Hostel is really unique & there are lovely touches (vinyl player, soviet Foosball). Very social atmosphere. Staff are super helpful - the special map of the area which they offer is a great touch, we went to the majority of restaurants/ bars on it & they were great recommendations. It was my friend's bday and the staff gave her a bottle of champagne & cake.

• 27th Aug 2015

Provavelmente o melhor hostel que eu já me hospedei em minha vida de mochileiro. Os funcionários são muito educados, simpáticos e atenciosos. Seguro, limpo e com um ambiente muito legal. Muito bem localizado. Recomendo!

Amazing hostel, beds are big and comfortable. Staff is very friendly. I would recommend.

You don't have to visit all the hostels in the world to know that this one is the BEST! Being my second time here, I can say that like the best wines, SK only gets better with time :) In only 4 days I was seduced by Kristina's pirogi, tasted the best Russian dinner and wines thanks to Mila, enjoyed all the charm and sense of humor of Alisa, heard the finest hostel description by Lev, got the best venue recommendations by Maria and benefited from Laura’s huge work, always taking care of us all :)

Don't waste your time looking for any other hostel. Book it while you can! It's the dream hostel!

Wonderful place to stay in the heart of St-Petersburg. Walking distance to main tourist attraction. A plus to be right along the Moika Water Canal. Will recommend to all our friends and family.

• 16th Aug 2015

La meilleure auberge de jeunesse au monde. Je ne me suis jamais sentie tellement à la maison, tellement que je ne voulais plus rentrer.

Excelente estadía!! Muy calido el ambiente, el staff super en todo. Es un lugar que recomendaria sin dudas. Se nota mucho que les gusta lo que hacen. Hace que la ciudad sea mas hermoshermosa aun

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

Viajamos 4 amigos al hostel y desde el primer momento fue genial nuestra estadía. María nos recibió de la mejor forma posible mostrando todas las dependencias del hostel y con excelente disposición. Todos los empleados manejan bien el inglés. El hostel está a 5-10 min a pie de las mayores atracciones turísticas de la ciudad, es muy limpio, las camas muy cómodas. Tiene una cocina muy acogedora y espacios comunes que nos hicieron sentir como en casa. Sin duda volvería a este hostal.

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Chile

Soul Kitchen is an excellent hostel. They have thought of everything that you need to be comfortable. The staff are very friendly and provided good recommendations about where to eat and what things to visit, as well as helping to arrange my travel arrangements on leaving the city. I stayed in a four bed dorm which was clean, and comfortable. The other guests are an interesting mix of people and all were friendly. There is a warm, large kitchen, and comfortable communal area.

• 12th Aug 2015

One of the best GHs I've ever been to.

Russia is quite difficult place to travel by oneself since most of people there cannot speak any English. But these people in the hostel are always eager to help me and the location could not be better. It's one of the best hostels I've stayed. Definitely recommend this place!!

I have traveled to over 70 countries and I have to say, Soul Kitchen was seriously the coolest hostel I've stayed at. They have thought of absolutely everything and I constantly found myself discovering something new and awesome at the hostel that wowed me. I instantly felt at home there with the wonderful staff and the awesome common area and large kitchen allowed us travelers to hang out and become friends. dont even hesitate to stay here. 10s across the board!! Wish I never had to leave!!

staff are the best!

스텝들도 너무 친절하고 위치도 좋고 시설도 예쁘고 다 넘넘 좋았어요^^

• 6th Aug 2015
  • South Korea
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Simply perfect!!! Great experience !!

Das beste Hostel in dem ich je war! Super nette Mitarbeiter und schön eingerichtet, insbesondere die Zimmer und die Küche! Würde sofort wiederkommen.

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

It is a really good hostel. Location is excellent and stuff very attentive and helpful. I hardly recommend it.

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • Spain

The best hostel I have ever been too! The staff are all super freindly and knowledgable, Five star hostel with great interiors and many facilities. Central location. Highly recomended

We had an amazing stay here! The facilities are top notch, the staff super helpful, clean as a whistle and in a great location! What else can I say? I would recommend this hostel to everyone! Cheers, Sean & Rambo

• 1st Aug 2015