Soul Kitchen Reviews

Moika embankment 62 app 9, St Petersburg, Russia

Delightful hostel. Probably the most pleasant hostel I've stayed at. The staff are very friendly and they do a great job making it a comfortable place to stay. The beds are quite comfortable and it's nice that there are curtains around them for a bit of privacy. They give you a convenient map of the local area -- with some excellent restaurant/cafe suggestions.

• 24th Jul 2015

El mejor hostel que fui en mi vida. Solo faltaba un karaoke en la ducha. Increíble

Best place I've ever stayed while travelling! They place has thought of all the convienences, and then dressed them up with a cozy Pinterest decor. Would go back in a flash! 👍

This place is absolutely amazing, by far the best hostel I've stayed in and I've been using hostels for about 20 years now. It is more like a boutique hotel. I want to go back to St Peterburg just to say here. I think because of the design and what is offered, it creates a really friendly environment, met some great people here and sets a great culture of the guests being very respectful of others.

My son and I really enjoyed staying at Soul Kitchen. The staff were very helpful and gave us a lot of useful information. Everything is great at the hostel. What I missed are shower/toilet facilities for women only.

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Austria

The hostel had everything you could wish for and the staff was the nicest I have ever encountered in a hostel. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone visiting St-Petersburg!

• 15th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

A tidy place in an excellent location. Very friendly, attentive, and helpful staff.

This place is amazing! The staff will do absolutely anything to help you. Location is perfect and the organised events each evening make it really easy to meet people! Not a single complaint look nowhere else!

• 15th Jul 2015

Nous avons passé trois jours à Soul Kitchen. Il s'agit d'une auberge très spacieuse et propre. La réception était accueillante et à l'écoute de nos besoins. Pour les chambres, une belle surprise : les lits sont grands et confortables avec des rideaux, ce qui n'est pas toujours le cas dans les auberges. Le seul problème pendant notre séjour : la clé de notre chambre ne fonctionnait pas bien (il fallait la remettre plusieurs fois pour ouvrir la porte), cause d'irritation pour notre voisin.

Continue like this :)

El mejor hostal en el que he estado.

• 9th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Amazing!! Staff was incredibly attentive and welcoming!! Every single detail was taken in consideration and the location is unbeatable!! Over all fabulous hostel!! Leo, Mila and Alina made my stay feel like home!!

The best hostel we ever stayed in. Very nice staff! You feel like at home as soon as you arrive.

Beautiful hostel in the perfect location. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. Would recommend to anyone staying in St Petersburg.

Worth every ruble! Safe to say this is the best hostel I've ever stayed in - and i've stayed in a lot. Such a beautiful building with every facility, and more, that a traveller could need. They have thought of everything. Also in a great location, close to everthing. Would love to have been staying longer!

This was the best hostel we stayed at during our trip throughout Europe! The staff were excellent, and the location was perfect.

• 4th Jul 2015

Best hostel ever!

Nice location and friendly helpful staff. Clean and well equipped kitchen is there. Nevskiy the main street is near here and Hermitage museum is also walkable. I stayed in here for 5days and haven't use any transportation.

great location,great staff with good English !Lots of thanks to Leo!you׳ve been so much helpful and I really appreciate it! staying just 3 nights I will be back hopefully soon!!!

Just the best hostel I been ever before.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4