Soul Kitchen Reviews

Moika embankment 62 app 9, St Petersburg, Russia

Excelente hostel, uno de los mejores que he estado! todo tipo de detalles, desde teléfono para realizar llamadas internacionales gratis hasta secador de zapatos, amplia sala de ordenadores , un sofa enorme a la entrada para descansar si tu vuelo llega a horas inoportunas, varios enchufes por persona en la cama, mucha privacidad en las habitaciones, te ofrecen a diario un buenísimo pastel de manzana y crepes mmm que rico estaba todo.. Ubicación muy buena en frente de un canal.. LO RECOMIENDO!!!

Amazing! They were celebrating their anniversary on my birthday and they included me in the festivities with their party. I got to drink champagne and blow out candles. They also did my laundry free as a gift. WOW! They have thought of everything at this hostel and the staff and their customer service is beyond amazing (my favorite employee was Leo who got a kick out of my smile). My suitemates were very loud, but that is part of hostel travel and luck of the draw. Very Clean and always upbeat.

Excellent atmosphere and great company. Clean, cozy, joyfull. The staff is amazing, always caring about guests. Don't have any complaints!.

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Felt like home; nice atmosphere, nice staff and everything a traveller could need (+ then some) Thank you!

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Finland

Central and scenic location, stylish interior, friendly staff, interesting activities offered => amazing hostel

Great, great, great place... Maybe the best hostel in the world. The place is amazing but the best is the staff, they know everything about the city and they love to help! Everybody was nice but a special thanks to Mila and Alyssa they are angels on earth :)

very warm, friendly staff, excellent atmosphere and location, walkable distance to all the major attractions in the city!

Best hostel I've every stayed in! Staff was more than helpful and spoke English very well. It was very easy to meet people at this hostel which can be good when traveling alone. I honestly couldn't find anything wrong with this hostel. The ammenities exceeded my expectations. I would recommend it to anyone, and I would definitely stay here again!

• 1st Jun 2015

Very nice and well located hostel. Out of the noise os the main road and still very close to the main attractions. Staff always very helpfull and friendly. You find snacks on the kitchen and lounge room almost everyday (some delicious cookies and cakes). They have some activities as well in case you wanna join. Room and toilest very clean and tbe bed, which was queen size, is confortable. Would definetly recommend.

I've stayed in many great hostels in Europe and further afield - this one is right up there with the best, the hostel provides a great space for relaxing and getting to know people, the activities they offered were good fun and really enhanced our stay - the staff were always around and we enjoyed talking to you guys so much - hopefully we will be back again soon stuart

• 25th May 2015
  • Scotland

Everyone that worked here was helpful, funny, and friendly. Great job everyone!

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at. We were a group of 5 women staying for 5 nights. The staff were amazing even before our arrival, writing a custom document for one of our group with unusual visa requirements, and during our stay gave loads of great recommendations for eating, drinking, and shopping. The hostel is central but quiet, spotless, and with charming interior design. It's clear that they've done their research. Well done and thanks for everything! Can't wait to come back!

• 24th May 2015

Excellent hostel. Clean, good location and very friendly and helpful staff.

• 24th May 2015

Been there for 5 days - absolutely the best hostel I've ever stayed in so far! Staff was super-friendly and -helpful, facilities are nice and the living room is comfy. This lovely hostel is situated in the very center of the city, close to main sights and public transports. It represents in an outstanding way the culture of hospitality of Russia. 100% recommendable!

Very Cool Place !!! Amazing Staff, kind and very helpful... Very recomendable place to stay in Saint Petesburg...

I can not recommend enough!!!! This is one of the few best hostels I've been to. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The room and facilities are wonderful!!! The location is great!!!! What more can I say??? Simply the best!!!!

This hostel couldn't be situated in a more perfect location. On top of that, the staff is super helpful, and the recommendations they provided (verbally and via a very useful printed map) were all great. Amenities were awesome, from the hair straightener to the nearly daily snacks. I would HIGHLY recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to St. Petersburg!

Soul kitchen is a brand that stands out in the world of hostels. Location is good, the staff are just a blessing, and the hostel fullfills all expectations one would usually only have towards a hotel. The facilities are clean, new and cool. There are private rooms and luxurious dorms with big beds, and great common areas to meet ppl and relax between the trips outdoors. It costs abit more than your average hostel, but its worth it! No doubt about that!

Классное место. Предвосхищает все ожидания.

Everything was awesome - this was one of the best hostels I ever stayed in!!! Hopefully I'll have time to come back soon. Thank you for everything ;)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4