Soul Kitchen Reviews

Moika embankment 62 app 9, St Petersburg, Russia

Tosi kiva paikka!

Tchê, este não é só um albergue, é um local para interagir, cozinhar, fazer amigos, supera em muito qualquer hotel 5 estrelas, pois o staff está sempre disposto a te ajudar 24 horas por dia!!! Obrigado por tudo Maria, Yana e Dani (e todo staff tb)!!! My gosh, this isn't just a hostel, it's a place to interact, cook, make friends, it overwhelm any 5 stars hotel, because you have the best staff ever 24/7!!! Thanks a lot for everything Maria, Yana and Dani (the hole staff were awesome too)!!! Xo

This hostel is amazing. Everything from the warm greeting we got when we arrived to the music playing in the bathrooms, this place is a real gem of a 'hostel'. It surpasses many hotels I have stayed in. The facilities are quite simply fantastic.There is everything you could imagine, a wonderful kitchen with waffles in the morning, a massive seating area with books and tv, a games room, a bathroom better than mine at home. All spotlessly clean and safe. The room as perfect and quiet. Love it.

If you like to party this is not the hostel for you. It's calm, quiet, clean. I came to St Petersburg in winter and found the hostel so cosy I didn't want to leave it and enjoyed relaxing here more than sightseeing. One of my favorite hostels ever!

One of the best hostels I have ever been. Perfect location ( walking distance to the main touristic spots and bars/ restaurants). Very helpful staff and very nice decoration

Actually it was really nice, and I want to visit your hostel again! Thank you for your kind.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

BEST HOSTEL EVER!!! No comment!

Great hostel! Location is perfect and the staff is super nice and helpful. The decoration of the private rooms and the common areas is also very nice and contribute to very friendly atmosphere. And they are even free waffles for breakfast! Definitely recommend !

• 8th Nov 2014

Best hostel ever

• 7th Nov 2014

A charming hostel with the way that been decorated, one can see alot of effort was put in when the hostel was set up. But the biggest plus is the wonderful people that work there, to those visiting St Petersburg, this is a must stay place even if it just for overnight.

World Class hostel (top two in the world) in a boutique classical style! Its sets the bar for all other hostels with great levels of attention to detail to make it very high quality and even better than some nice hotels.

O que falar deste Hostel?? Já estive em muitos e acho que esse foi o segundo melhor. Camas enormes, limpeza extrema, cozinha maravilhosa, staff que pensa em cada detalhe e disponibiliza todas as informações que voce necessita. Tem um ambiente comum bem legal. Os banheiros são ótimos. A localização é boa, embora um pouquinho longe do metro. Perfeito. Não tem festas mas da para interagir pois há locais comuns bastante aconchegantes. Pode ir sem medo. Vale cada euro!

This Hostel made you feel like you had been wrapped up and placed into someone's home. What a fantastic group of people that shared meals, time and conversation with you. No matter what time of day the ladies that helped us were kind and cared for our needs. The kitchen was a great place to meet people and also cook home cooking, which in our case was very important (we were travelling for 6 weeks). This place just radiated warmth and was very spacious.

Das beste Hostel, in dem ich weltweit je gewesen war! Auf alle Fälle ist es weiterzuempfehlen.

• 17th Oct 2014

Jus the best hostel ever! I could live here :) They spoil you with great activities at night, waffer in the morning, greta beds, and many other cute and nice details. I´m a big fan of this hostel.

I loved this hostel, it was clean and in a great location. The girls, Maria & Christina were both fabulous. Maria wrote me a note for train station and I was able to buy a ticket on the trans-Manchurian railway. Without her help, it would have been a lot more difficult. The dorm rooms were lovely, each bed a had a curtain for privacy. Christina loves to cook and she made pancakes one night and apple pie the next. I really enjoyed my stay in St.Petersburg.

This is by far the best hostel i have ever stayed in, and i have stayed in many. The location is excellent the staff is super friendly and try their best to help you with any problem that you have and the design of the hotel is incredible, is everything you want a hostel to be.

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Israel

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Clean, great staff, excellent facilities and the surprise brekky is always welcomed!

Location, security, atmosphere, celanliness and staff was excelent. You don't have to look more. If you find a place definetly book it :) We were there for our wedding anniversary and in one word i describe there "perfect" PS: Hostel staff, kindley gift us a bottle of wine and cup cakes. We thanks for the them for that kind gesture.

Often described as "the best hostel in Russia", which I can easily believe - in 15 years of on / off backpacking this is easily up there with the very best of them. Charmingly decorated, nice atmosphere, easy walking distance to all the major attractions and wonderful friendly staff.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5