Soula Hotel Reviews

Naxos St. Georgios beach, Naxos Town, Naxos, Greece

This place was very nice and clean. I would for sure recommend it to others. The only downfall was that because it's off season, it was very quiet. Also there was no wifi in the rooms. Otherwise well recommended!

Pretty good to stay for couple of days. I stayed next building of main building which doesn't have wifi at all. Very clean, close to town and beach.

My stay was all right! Pros - super-close to both the beach and the ferry docks, with pick-up service from the ferries. Cons - sand everywhere (although not much you can do in a beach area I guess), WiFi only in the lobby.

Very close to George's Beach which was handy. Stayed in the dorm which had a very comfy bed and nice outside area. The guy gives a lift to and from the port. Would recommend.

Needed shower curtains. Off season was very quiet but during busy season I expect it would be better. Being a hotel and not a hostel, atmosphere was not great. However, Michael was very helpful and friendly. He made the stay better! Since I believe he is the only one there, security isn't great :( he is only one person

Great value for money, the room looked really nice. The only two downsides were that there is no way to use the shower without totally wetting the bathroom floor and that sound from the reception area echoes quite loud through the hotel. For the amount I was paying these really aren't complaints but just points of improvement ;)

• 29th Sep 2014

GREAT stay in Soula. The hotel is 30metres from the beach, in the centre of town, clean, comfortable and affordable! We were upgraded to a room with a kitchen just because they weren't too busy. Very happy

Really love this place! The hotel is in a quiet street in the city centre and the mixed bedroom was really nice. Staff was friendly, helpfull and the wi-fi works perfectly in the common place, which is a nice place to hangout and meet people.

An absolute great hostel to stay in. Staff are friendly and rooms are clean. The kitchen and outdoor area to hang clothes were a plus. Only downside is that there wasn't much recommendations given for things to do from reception so you will have to do much of the research on your own. Location is great: central to many restaurants and shops, and footsteps from the beach.. perfect for late night swims!

The location and the staff here are really great, but the rooms on the bottom floor seem to all have a slightly moldy smell. Also the metal grates in the showers need to be replaced. A popular place and a good value for the location, $ and staff.

Had a wonderful time here.. Beach just 30m away which has amazing sunsets. Hot showers, kitchenette in room, they bfast at a cost, no lockers, good wifi signal but only in common area, room had a balconey. Free ride to & from ferry. definately would stay again..

Best hostel of my entire trip. Staff so helpful and friendly. Rooms were cleaned daily, sheets and towel provided - A/C worked great. Breakfast for 6 euros each morning. This is a hotel with some hostel rooms downstairs. Great location, just a few blocks away from the city square and a short walk from the port. Free shuttle service provided. I met some awesome people in my room as well. Great price and I will definitely stay here when I visit Naxos again. No negative comments to leave.

beautiful place to stay! great rooms! shame naxos wasn't really for us though

The rooms were nice and clean and had a full kitchen to use. There was no shower curtain so the floor always got wet which was annoying in such a small bathroom. Double bed was actually two single mattresses pushed together. We weren't in the main hotel so there was no wifi in our building.

The hotel was clean, spacious and conveniently located next to the beach and main square. The main reception and common area was beautiful and bright.

Soula hotel is located right beside the busiest beach in Naxos town. The atmosphere was created by our hostel room having drinks on our balcony, otherwise not much going on there. Very friendly and decent price.

We didn't have the friendliest greeting by the staff. Our room was good & had a little balcony, however no wifi in the rooms which was a bit frustrating. The location is perfect right near the beach & short walk to the the main shops & restaurants

No WiFi in the second building (let alone rooms..) made it hard to access the internet when needed. As it was a hotel, not a hostel, there was a lack of atmosphere, but this was to be expected. There was no security either, anyone could have walked into the place. The place was clean...but where are the shower curtains? It's not that expensive to install a shower curtain... Location was great...but I question the value for money. Michael was a very helpful staff member, but that was about it.

The rooms were good, decent sized and there was a small kitchenette area. Wifi is only in the reception area and this can be a pain if you are not in the main building. The staff were friendly but they made me feel as if I was asking the world of them when I asked for a city map and the wifi password. Since this is a hostel/hotel you don't get the social atmosphere that you find at most other hostels.

very good location (beach and downtown ), helpful staff