Soula Hotel Reviews

Naxos St. Georgios beach, Naxos Town, Naxos, Greece

I believe on the website is advertised with the breakfast included but this doesn't seem to be the case. You have to pay for it.

• 25th May 2015

Really lovely place! Clean and the rooms were huge.

• 24th May 2015

Reception and shuttle staff were very nice and helpful. On the last day the cleaning staff changed the bed before noon, would have preferred that they wait until I left since I had to move all of my things off the bed, and I felt like I was being rushed out. Overall had a good stay and loved the location and the beautiful patio.

Staff was randomly available at the front desk, though very friendly. Good location and nice ho(s)tel in Naxos.

I loved it and I would come back anytime!

Great place, dead in the winter but really "happenin" in the summer. Cherish the opportunity. Also rent a car the islands great but the town will not hold your interest that long

Wonderful place. Literally thirty seconds from the beach. Very clean and staff is very accomodating. Excellent bunkroom. Thank you again very much!