Soula Hotel Reviews

Naxos St. Georgios beach, Naxos Town, Naxos, Greece

Overall good hostel, close to everything, 50m to the beach and a food store, max 5 min walk to the centre with restaurants and bars!

The guy in charge Michael was very nice, but the guy that stayed at night a bold guy was very rude and even agressive to me and my friends. He was so agressive that we told the women to leave and we would stay in case of anything.

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Chile

No lockers for rooms and only wifi in the lobby of which just left the lobby over populated with people being antisocial on their phones. Was not clean, floor always dirty and staff not helpful with most barely speaking. Haven't had a bad hostel but this one was a particular disappointment.

Really nice location and the dorms have a kitchenette. However because it's a Hotel the atmosphere is very different, a little more relaxing. Would stay there again but maybe if I wasnt travelling alone.

Very nice staff! They take you from the port to the hostel, even if it is so close. I also liked the atmosphere in the hostel, everybody is nice there. Only the bathroom was not really what I expected. There was no curtain at the shower so the bathroom got wet every time that I took a shower...

Around the corner from the beach! No lockers but the rooms were nice. No door on the shower though, which kept the bathroom floor constantly very wet. Nice to have the pick-up and drop-off at the port.

Great location by the beach. Staff was super friendly. My dorm room actually had a kitchen!! You'll be pleased with how nice this place is.

Wifi only in lobby. Cleaning lady is loooud but other than that the place is clean, the beds are comfortable and the location is 5 mins walk from the beach and 10 mins from the main strip of town. I'd stay there again.

Excellent location. Walking distance to port, lovely restaurants and literally seconds to the beach. Wifi was very hit and miss in the bedroom. I was unable to join the wifi for two days. Staff were really friendly and helpful but sometimes hard to find. Overall enjoyed our stay but did think the rates were a little high for what we got.

I highly recommend this hostel! I felt at home there and the staff was really friendly with me, providing all help needed. I wish I could stay more in Naxos.

Perfect hotel, great location and great staff , free transfer at anytime you want, naxos is Perfect too with a lot of things to do! The rooms are clean with a cute balcony . I recommend this hotel to everyone!

Great place! Stayed in a 6 bed dorm and met some great people. Very clean and literally on the beach. You definitely get alot more than you pay for. If I had to choose one thing negative it would be that there are no lockers for bags, but then again the atmosphere at this place had me not worrying at all. Definitely would recommend!

The dorm was spacious and having a mini fridge as amazing! I loved staying here, everyone is friendly and its so close to the beach! I will definitely be staying here again !

Rooms were clean and nice. Hotel was located at a good location even though we didn't enjoy the closest beach. The only complaint is that since our room was on the first level next to the lobby, it was extremely loud at night and was hard to sleep. It felt like there were parties going on every night in the lobby, people running up and down the hallways and slamming doors. Got little rest here. Other than that, clean rooms, friendly staff, affordable and nice location (except for the beach).

• 20th Jun 2015

Around the corner from the beach in a perfect location! Only 10 minutes walk from the port and Main Street. The staff was not always at the front desk so you couldn't always ask questions. However, when they were there, they were very friendly and helpful.

Great staff, clean rooms and close to the beach. No WiFi in lower floor dorms, good in reception/dining area. Pick up and drop off at Port is a lifesaver when tired and hot.

Shower not easy to use. Good internet but not in room. Great location. Close to the beach, stores and restaurants.

Its so good to find a room were they could put 6 or 8 people just for 4! Beautiful room with kitchen (fridge, cooking utensils, burners), bathroom and balcony. Very comfortable. Nice sheared and privated areas. GOOD PRICE and free pick up from port!! (not far, but nice detail from them)

Fantastic kitchen ensuite, very helpful staff, right next to St. George's Beach! Little cove outside of room to hangout as well.

Very comfortable and nice hostel. Staff quite friendly but often absent from the desk. Good location in relation to Naxos town and the beach behind the hostel