Soula Hotel Reviews

Naxos St. Georgios beach, Naxos Town, Naxos, Greece

I highly recommend this hostel! I felt at home there and the staff was really friendly with me, providing all help needed. I wish I could stay more in Naxos.

• 1st Jul 2015

Perfect hotel, great location and great staff , free transfer at anytime you want, naxos is Perfect too with a lot of things to do! The rooms are clean with a cute balcony . I recommend this hotel to everyone!

Great place! Stayed in a 6 bed dorm and met some great people. Very clean and literally on the beach. You definitely get alot more than you pay for. If I had to choose one thing negative it would be that there are no lockers for bags, but then again the atmosphere at this place had me not worrying at all. Definitely would recommend!

The dorm was spacious and having a mini fridge as amazing! I loved staying here, everyone is friendly and its so close to the beach! I will definitely be staying here again !

• 21st Jun 2015

Rooms were clean and nice. Hotel was located at a good location even though we didn't enjoy the closest beach. The only complaint is that since our room was on the first level next to the lobby, it was extremely loud at night and was hard to sleep. It felt like there were parties going on every night in the lobby, people running up and down the hallways and slamming doors. Got little rest here. Other than that, clean rooms, friendly staff, affordable and nice location (except for the beach).

• 20th Jun 2015

Around the corner from the beach in a perfect location! Only 10 minutes walk from the port and Main Street. The staff was not always at the front desk so you couldn't always ask questions. However, when they were there, they were very friendly and helpful.

Shower not easy to use. Good internet but not in room. Great location. Close to the beach, stores and restaurants.

Its so good to find a room were they could put 6 or 8 people just for 4! Beautiful room with kitchen (fridge, cooking utensils, burners), bathroom and balcony. Very comfortable. Nice sheared and privated areas. GOOD PRICE and free pick up from port!! (not far, but nice detail from them)

Fantastic kitchen ensuite, very helpful staff, right next to St. George's Beach! Little cove outside of room to hangout as well.

Very comfortable and nice hostel. Staff quite friendly but often absent from the desk. Good location in relation to Naxos town and the beach behind the hostel

Good place to stay, clean, , towels and linen provided. Early in the season it was quiet , which I like.

I believe on the website is advertised with the breakfast included but this doesn't seem to be the case. You have to pay for it.

• 25th May 2015

Really lovely place! Clean and the rooms were huge.

• 24th May 2015

Reception and shuttle staff were very nice and helpful. On the last day the cleaning staff changed the bed before noon, would have preferred that they wait until I left since I had to move all of my things off the bed, and I felt like I was being rushed out. Overall had a good stay and loved the location and the beautiful patio.

Staff was randomly available at the front desk, though very friendly. Good location and nice ho(s)tel in Naxos.

I loved it and I would come back anytime!

Great place, dead in the winter but really "happenin" in the summer. Cherish the opportunity. Also rent a car the islands great but the town will not hold your interest that long

Wonderful place. Literally thirty seconds from the beach. Very clean and staff is very accomodating. Excellent bunkroom. Thank you again very much!