Soula Hotel Reviews

Naxos St. Georgios beach, Naxos Town, Naxos, Greece

We arrived to Naxos at windy night due to the cancellation of the ferry. Fortunately, the host picked us up even I did not request for the pick up service as I saw that no pick up service will be provided during winter period. We were so thankful for it. We had stayed in 6 ppl room and the room were equipped with cooking tools. The thing that can be improved is there were some sand or dust (not sure) on the beds which was a bit uncomfortable.

WRI says you give free breakfast for the 12€ dorm. This us not true. Please correct that error!!!

Pretty great place to recharge batteries.

Good location, very close to beach and town! Not a great place to meet people if you are travelling alone, bathroom didn't appear to have been cleaned before I arrived and wifi is only available in the reception. Pick up and drop off from port was handy!

Soula was very nice it was clean and quiet. I was the only one in my room and there was someone who cleaned every day. The owner was a nice guy who picked me up from the ferry even though thoughI booked last minute and dropped us all off at our ferry.

Amazing location!

Great Hostel and excellent location....stone throw away from the beach. Very comfortable and the staff very accommodating and helpful

super friendly staff, pick up from port without us even requesting it! clean rooms, we had a double private and weren't expecting deck plus kitchenette! they even provide pots and pans upon request. totally recommend staying here even for long stays

Good transfer from the port and literally on the beach and walkable into the old town of Naxos - great location. However staff weren't very friendly and they were hardly ever in reception (the only place you can access wifi btw friends). There were good kitchen facilities in room however …….. be warned …… if you are on the top bunk …… your bed will not get made and you probably won't even receive any fresh towels friends.

The hostel is near to the port, there is transfer from and to the port,but it takes 5 minutes walk to the hotel. The room was big and clean, there were two rooms and a bathroom to share,but me and my friends were alone during those days. The personal is kind.if you have to leave later than check out they can keep your luggage,and in the luggage room there's a bathroom, in which you can have a shower. From the description we thought breakfast was included,but it wasn't.

Just the one night here, excellent location, even though we weren't in the same building as the reception. Air con & own bathroom all good. Not great for meeting others but there are plenty of other places to do that! :)

Did not get what I had reserved (double bed) and the staff wasn't helpfull on any level. The only good thing was that they come get you at the port, but even then... It's only a 5 mins walk. Very disappointed considering the price we paid. Could've been way better.

Mike was Awesome! He was very helpful, informative, accommodating, and in general a very cool dude. He helped me plan my stay and picked me up straight from the port to my room, all for free. He shared with me his favorite lunch spot, where I ate dinner every night! I was staying literally 30 seconds from the beach and to my fortune, it was more of a hotel experience because the first night i arrived I had the whole place to myself. the only downside is the WIFI, but Mike helped me throughout

• 24th Aug 2015

OK stay at Soula. The 4 bed dorm was in the basement so not much natural light, although it did have a terrace that you could open. It is very much a dorm within a hotel so does not have a hostel vibe. Wifi only works in the lobby which is not that close to the room.

Loved this place! so central to everything! staff are really helpful. need to go into lobby to be able to use the wifi. small kitchen facilities in each room are handy, and free pickup/drop off to port is great also. highly recommended!

Really nice hotel. Great location near the beach and the friendly staff took us from and to the harbor. Everything was clean and well maintained. We really enjoyed our stay, would definitely stay again.

• 20th Aug 2015

It was clean, the air con was fantastic, the location was super close to the beach and a short walk from the centre of town, the staff were helpful and there is a shuttle service pick up and drop off to the port. Make sure you leave a bit of time when being dropped off the guy tends leave a little last minute

Wifi was not in the rooms but in a dining room in a separate building than where I was sleeping. Bit of a first-world pain. Location was nice. I didn't care for the beach that we were right next to, but buses are easy enough to take to other beaches. The pick-up shuttle from the port is a grey minivan with SOULA on its side. (It'd be great if they had noted this because I didn't know what to look for... for two hours in the heat.) I wish there were shower curtains and shower spray holders.

Great location, close to the beach and a short walk to the port for restaurants and shops. Everything in walking distance. Free transfers to and from the port which was great. Kitchen facilities in the room which was good. Down sides were no lockers in the rooms and wifi only available in the reception. No 3G or phone reception was available in my room also.

This place was great I loved it, great location ! Everyone kind :) very helpful ! Heading back there next week and will be staying there again :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3