Soula Hotel Reviews

Naxos St. Georgios beach, Naxos Town, Naxos, Greece

The location and the staff here are really great, but the rooms on the bottom floor seem to all have a slightly moldy smell. Also the metal grates in the showers need to be replaced. A popular place and a good value for the location, $ and staff.

Had a wonderful time here.. Beach just 30m away which has amazing sunsets. Hot showers, kitchenette in room, they bfast at a cost, no lockers, good wifi signal but only in common area, room had a balconey. Free ride to & from ferry. definately would stay again..

Best hostel of my entire trip. Staff so helpful and friendly. Rooms were cleaned daily, sheets and towel provided - A/C worked great. Breakfast for 6 euros each morning. This is a hotel with some hostel rooms downstairs. Great location, just a few blocks away from the city square and a short walk from the port. Free shuttle service provided. I met some awesome people in my room as well. Great price and I will definitely stay here when I visit Naxos again. No negative comments to leave.

The rooms were nice and clean and had a full kitchen to use. There was no shower curtain so the floor always got wet which was annoying in such a small bathroom. Double bed was actually two single mattresses pushed together. We weren't in the main hotel so there was no wifi in our building.

The hotel was clean, spacious and conveniently located next to the beach and main square. The main reception and common area was beautiful and bright.

Soula hotel is located right beside the busiest beach in Naxos town. The atmosphere was created by our hostel room having drinks on our balcony, otherwise not much going on there. Very friendly and decent price.

We didn't have the friendliest greeting by the staff. Our room was good & had a little balcony, however no wifi in the rooms which was a bit frustrating. The location is perfect right near the beach & short walk to the the main shops & restaurants

No WiFi in the second building (let alone rooms..) made it hard to access the internet when needed. As it was a hotel, not a hostel, there was a lack of atmosphere, but this was to be expected. There was no security either, anyone could have walked into the place. The place was clean...but where are the shower curtains? It's not that expensive to install a shower curtain... Location was great...but I question the value for money. Michael was a very helpful staff member, but that was about it.

The rooms were good, decent sized and there was a small kitchenette area. Wifi is only in the reception area and this can be a pain if you are not in the main building. The staff were friendly but they made me feel as if I was asking the world of them when I asked for a city map and the wifi password. Since this is a hostel/hotel you don't get the social atmosphere that you find at most other hostels.

very good location (beach and downtown ), helpful staff

Stayed in the 4 bed dorm room. No problems and right next to the beach. 5 min walk to the centre and helpful friendly staff who will pick you up/drop you off at the port!

The hostel was fabulous (as was Naxos)! Very central and at a fabulous price! The guy who picked us up and looked after us during our stay was super friendly and very hard working!!!

One really great staff member who seemed to do everything as was so overworked he had no time to offer advice. Basic but everything you need and convenient location.

Great location. Twenty meters from the sand and a short walk from the ferry port and city center. However there is no wifi in the rooms and no shower curtain in the bathrooms so they are always flooded. It would have been nice to have safes in the rooms too. I felt like it was too easy for someone to break in.

The staff is difficult to communicate with due to both the language barrier and their slightly unenthusiastic attitude towards their guests. The room was pretty spacious with just 4 beds, a little terrace, a kitchenette and bathroom... it was the all female dorm! It was pretty clean, the only bad part being that I saw a cockroach in the room. Right on the beach, wifi does not work in the room, felt very safe on the island.

Great service with transfers to and from the port..most places will just take you on the way to the hotel! Very good value

• 5th Jul 2014

wifi does not work in the room, even my mobile network. good to have a fridge in the room. very close to the beach. staffs are nice and helpful. the hotel is not new, i think there is better options in the same area. overall is ok.

We stayed in one of the dorms. The room was spotless, had a little kitchen and fridge (great for saving money by making your own food), a very clean bathroom and the best aircon of the holiday. We were picked up from the port, the beach is barely 1 minutes walk away, and it's an easy walk to the waterfront where there are amazing restaurants and cocktail bars. The only downside is that it was quite hard to meet new people in the hotel, but otherwise I would definitely stay here again.

Great location by the beach but the shower was way too small. The rooms were always cleaned with fresh towels and there was a safe in the lobby for valuables. Definitely would recommend for people on a budget!

Definitely a decent hostel, but considering the beautiful rooms (even private rooms) available at a comparable price right nearby in Naxos, I would only recommend this to those looking for an affordable backpacker spot. The common room was ideal for meeting people but beware that this is not just a youth hostel and that wifi only works in the lobby. Request a ride / pickup from the port before you arrive - otherwise you may end up roaming a bit to find where Soula is!