Soula Hotel Reviews

Naxos St. Georgios beach, Naxos Town, Naxos, Greece

OK stay at Soula. The 4 bed dorm was in the basement so not much natural light, although it did have a terrace that you could open. It is very much a dorm within a hotel so does not have a hostel vibe. Wifi only works in the lobby which is not that close to the room.

It was clean, the air con was fantastic, the location was super close to the beach and a short walk from the centre of town, the staff were helpful and there is a shuttle service pick up and drop off to the port. Make sure you leave a bit of time when being dropped off the guy tends leave a little last minute

Great location, close to the beach and a short walk to the port for restaurants and shops. Everything in walking distance. Free transfers to and from the port which was great. Kitchen facilities in the room which was good. Down sides were no lockers in the rooms and wifi only available in the reception. No 3G or phone reception was available in my room also.

This place was great I loved it, great location ! Everyone kind :) very helpful ! Heading back there next week and will be staying there again :)

the hotel was too expensive for what it is. The room was not like the photos. It was like in a basement. We stay at other islands with same prices with pool, an sea view. The free wifi was only at the reseption but the room was 2 street from de building

More of a hotel rather than a hostel (as the name suggests!), wouldn't recommend for solo travellers, otherwise it is nice enough

The room I stayed in at the hostel was pretty nice with respect to facilities. I stayed in an all girls dorm, with a kitchenette and bath. There was no shower curtain so water sprayed everywhere when someone showered. The room's lock was frustrating and there was no separating door/fence between the street and my room. I didn't feel safe as I was sleeping. I got a SEVERE allergic reaction to the laundry detergent they used. My entire face swelled up and I had to leave after my first night.

• 30th Jul 2015

Had a lovely stay at soula and was even picked up Free of charge from the port by the fit staff member. He was really nice and helpful too. Great location - a 10 second walk from the beach and couple minutes walk to the main centre and the clubs.

Overall good hostel, close to everything, 50m to the beach and a food store, max 5 min walk to the centre with restaurants and bars!

The guy in charge Michael was very nice, but the guy that stayed at night a bold guy was very rude and even agressive to me and my friends. He was so agressive that we told the women to leave and we would stay in case of anything.

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Chile

No lockers for rooms and only wifi in the lobby of which just left the lobby over populated with people being antisocial on their phones. Was not clean, floor always dirty and staff not helpful with most barely speaking. Haven't had a bad hostel but this one was a particular disappointment.

Really nice location and the dorms have a kitchenette. However because it's a Hotel the atmosphere is very different, a little more relaxing. Would stay there again but maybe if I wasnt travelling alone.

Very nice staff! They take you from the port to the hostel, even if it is so close. I also liked the atmosphere in the hostel, everybody is nice there. Only the bathroom was not really what I expected. There was no curtain at the shower so the bathroom got wet every time that I took a shower...

Around the corner from the beach! No lockers but the rooms were nice. No door on the shower though, which kept the bathroom floor constantly very wet. Nice to have the pick-up and drop-off at the port.

Great location by the beach. Staff was super friendly. My dorm room actually had a kitchen!! You'll be pleased with how nice this place is.

Wifi only in lobby. Cleaning lady is loooud but other than that the place is clean, the beds are comfortable and the location is 5 mins walk from the beach and 10 mins from the main strip of town. I'd stay there again.

Excellent location. Walking distance to port, lovely restaurants and literally seconds to the beach. Wifi was very hit and miss in the bedroom. I was unable to join the wifi for two days. Staff were really friendly and helpful but sometimes hard to find. Overall enjoyed our stay but did think the rates were a little high for what we got.

I highly recommend this hostel! I felt at home there and the staff was really friendly with me, providing all help needed. I wish I could stay more in Naxos.

Perfect hotel, great location and great staff , free transfer at anytime you want, naxos is Perfect too with a lot of things to do! The rooms are clean with a cute balcony . I recommend this hotel to everyone!

Great place! Stayed in a 6 bed dorm and met some great people. Very clean and literally on the beach. You definitely get alot more than you pay for. If I had to choose one thing negative it would be that there are no lockers for bags, but then again the atmosphere at this place had me not worrying at all. Definitely would recommend!