South Beach Hostel Reviews

235 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

THE Hostel was ok, but they put me in a room with no windows i hate a dark room and the mixx dorm room i did not like..LOL. clean and nice staff.

Very good hostel. It's definitely a party hang out for the younger types. The free breakfasts and dinners were surprisingly good, as was everything else, although perhaps a few more utensils and cutlery in the kitchen might have helped. They organise events every night!

Really bad smell in the room and in the reception area. The staff was nice and the location too. It was freezing cold in the room!

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Sweden

I'd recommend it to people looking for parties and drinking. The staff organizes trips to the clubs every night. If you're more quiet type look for something else.

if you love night life, you will love here.

Other than the AC cutting off randomly through the night, I really liked the experience,

• 3rd Oct 2014

Breakfast, dinner, two blocks next to beach, cheap, airport shuttle - excellent !

Not to far from the beach. Kitchen was fine. Basic breakfast but was fine. Stains on the pillow, towel and mattress. There was some type of insects in the bed too. Not bed bugs though. Mouldy showers with no privacy and nowhere to put your stuff or to get changed. I wouldn't stay here again or recommend it.

We are very sad to hear that your experience with us was not the best. We allow our guest to change the linen and towels as much as they want through their stay, so if there is any problem with it you could always change it for a fresh set. We are currently changing all the shower curtains and cleaning the bathrooms more often for our guests' convenience. We take our guests feedback very serious and we promise to do our best to make sure that all the inconveniences are fixed ASAP.

Very nice place to stay. I loved there. Back soon again. Recomendo a todos.

• 5th Sep 2014

Hey there, We are very glad to hear that you loved your stay with us, but we are even more exited to have you back soon! The SoBe family will always welcome you with open arms! SoBe Hostel Team

Very good location, three blocks away from the beach. Supermarket, bus stop, pubs and diners are very close. Free breakfast and free dinner included, many activities available, and nice staff. During the night is a little noisy, since there is a bar at the entrance. The kitchen is very basic, just microwaves, and electric oven and a refrigerator.

We stayed there for 3 nights with friends and we were absolutely satisfied with the accomodation. It was great for that money. We got breakfast and lunch. Every night there were different programs. The South Beach was really close and there were a lot of shops near by the hostel. We slept in a 12 mixed room. It was a great opportunity to meet with others. The lockers under the bed were enough big to put our backbags, but not enough for the luggages. But it was not neccessary.

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Hungary

I had a good and enjoyable experience. It is a great place to network and the activities arranged by staff everyday made sure you always had something to do such as the nights out. Most nights were lively so if you are the quiet type and prefer to stay in then it may not be the most suitable place. The main improvement i could see is the shower area which could be better. The security is excellent....i left a £400 phone unattended (charging) for a number of hours on various occasions.

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Wales

Hello there, We are very happy to hear that you had a good time at the hostel. We thank you for your feedback as it is something that we take very serious. We are constantly making changes to strengthen our weaknesses and make the hostel better! All with the ultimate goal of providing all our guest with the best experience in MIAMI BEACH. We hope to see you again soon. Safe travels!

Nothing special. Average hostel, has it's ups and downs. Wifi in lobby only, which is also the bar so it's loud and crowded. Shrower curtains were dirty, but it is the beach, lots of sand. Air Con was very good, lockers were hard to access and I thought they were a little weak. Building security was solid. Bathrooms were always closed in the morning, WTF?!?!

Hello, We thank you for your feedback. We recently started to change the shower curtains continuously and clean the bathrooms multiple times a day to keep the bathrooms as clean as possible. We are looking into changing the bathroom cleaning times to best suit the needs of our guest, so thank you for that as well. We hope that you visit us again so you can experience all the changes done.

very good hostel - friendly staffs and very good location

Hey There, We are super happy to hear that you had a good time with us! Come visit us again next year, it will even be better! Safe Travels! SoBe Hostel Team

Nice hostel with very friendly and helpful staff. We had a lot of fun. The hostel has amazing deals with the best clubs in Miami so we partied every day. Only down side is there is not enough space in the room for all the suitcases (specially in women's rooms), but except that, amazing place to be. Jose the bartender- best guy ever ;)

Hostel was in a fantastic location, and the free breakfast and dinner was a huge bonus. Downside for me was the state of the rooms, which resembled prison cells. Also, I frequently had non-guests in my room, who hotel staff did nothing about

• 27th Aug 2014

Hello, We are very happy that you liked our NEW FREE DINNER! and that you had a good time with us. We are currently working on rearranging the room so the guest have more space. Also we always recommend to approach the front desk receptionist when a non-guest enters the room. We have a 0 tolerance policy towards this behavior, and the non-guest and the guest that allow that person to come in would have been taken care of. We hope to see you again soon! SoBe Hostel Team

everything was ok. thank you.

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Hungary

Hey! Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are very glad that you like everything about the hostel. Hopefully we'll see you again soon! South Beach Hostel Team

The hostel is in a great location: clubs, shops, the beach are really close. Rooms are OK, bathrooms could have been cleaner. Staff were awesome, tried to help with everything. Free breakfast and dinner were amazing! The only problem I had was the lack of wi-fi in the rooms. Otherwise it is a great place and highly recommended!

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Hungary

Hello friend, We are pleased to know that you had a great stay with us! Our staff is trained to help you with everything you need and we are very happy to hear that they were able to achieve that goal and that their effort was appreciated. We are currently working on bettering our Wi-Fi reception, and our housekeepers are trying their best to keep the property as clean and tidy as possible for our guest. Thank you very much for your feedback! We hope to see you again soon.

I had a great time, all the staff was so cool they were really welcoming I love the party bus and the cash I saved going to clubs was so cool. The food was also great, thank you guys for making my trip that much more fun. I also did my ALS CHALLENGE there and I am on there Facebook page. :) cold but fun lol. Thanks everybody at the SO E HOSTEL!!!!

The worst hostel I ever stayed. Dirty and the beds are terrible. The bathroom was also disgusting! If you have the choice pay a little more and do not stay in this hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4