South Beach Hostel Reviews

235 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

A very nice place and the number of rooms, has many people! Do not expect luxury or something more for $ 20. Expect people from all over wanting to make friends. Completed my trip perfectly.

• 10th Dec 2014

Great place to stay if you wish to save money and also get to see the popular sights if Miami. They offer a good range of tours. Also, was good to have free breakfast and dinner. Not to mention was really close to the beach and wished I took more advantage of this.

This hostel is way to cold. It s propably more warm in a hostel in Norway or Finland. They are crazy. Dont know why the put the temperature so low.. hard to sleep the first 1-2 days.. then you get used to siberian temperatures. It s not even possible to control the temperature..

• 23rd Nov 2014

Barely any hot water for showers, uncomfortable mattress and no wifi within dorms. Everything else was good.

• 21st Nov 2014

I stayed for the week end in sobe the staff was amazing they have a bar with cheap drinks !!! You are 10 street from the nights club !! I met amazing people from all around the round !!!! I recommend this hostel !!!

• 21st Nov 2014

First of all: I like the SoBe a lot and I keep coming back. Overall the service you are offering is very good. Some suggestions for improvement: wifi is very slow; showers were frequently lukewarm, bathrooms were cleaned at around 7:30am when many people get up and want to use them - sometimes they cleaned the 2 women's (probably men's, too) bathrooms simultaneously so you had no alternative - why not clean at night? a few more hooks in the rooms would be great.

The staff is attentious and was able to fix the mistaken reservation I made before I arrived. There is a lot of interaction among guests and clubs. Great cost/benefit.

This place was great! My friends and I had a lot of fun. It's really close to everything. Only hiccup: my friend's iphone charger went missing.

• 14th Nov 2014

Staff need to be friendlier- not sure if they realise they get paid to help people either. Kitchen needs st least a few plastic containers it's no use having a microwave if you have nothing to put good in to heat it, need a source of hot water for teas drinkers. I hated my stay there most staff had an attitude problem, the rooms were really like a tent and it wasn't even summer I couldn't imagine that...the air conds were so noisy thst people would turn them off to try to sleep making it hot as

I very much enjoyed my stay at SoBe Hostel. It is such a good place to meet new and interesting people.

• 8th Nov 2014

Bring your own towels and you will be fine. Literally 2 blocks from the beach. No elevators but awesome staff carried my bags upstairs. Water warms up faster in the downstairs showers. Bathroom stalls are larger in the lobby area.

• 7th Nov 2014

Climbing the bunks was kind of hard (rungs spaced out too far, very uncomfortable to climb); most of the lamps attached to the bunks did not work and there was NO SIGN outside to indicate that I had arrived at the hostel or if I was in fact in the right place

• 5th Nov 2014

Best Hostel i've ever been in. Location was Perfect. Only meet nice People! Staff is awesome aswell!! Greetings to José Alex and Jerry! Definitively Would recommend it to everyone. Will be back soon!

• 4th Nov 2014

the overall performance is good as a cheap hostel. Good location, free breakfast, free dinner and even free drinks! It's a really good deal for low budget traveller. However, very small room with poor air condition, not enough warm water, broken hair dryer, very limited choices of meals and very noisy at night are some disadvantages of the hotel. No matter how, if you are looking for saving money the most, this is still a really good deal hostel. 位置很好,價格便宜,還有免費早餐晚餐和酒水提供,十分划算。不過噪音大洗澡水偏冷房間小食物單一

• 1st Nov 2014
  • China

The check-in and check-out process was rather slow. Almost every time when we went to ask for something (towels, party tickets, etc) we had to wait around 10 minutes. I understand you want to promote your bar, parties, etc. but this information can be delivered much faster if you see people are waiting in line. And you can tell this into to everyone waiting in the line, not independently, as everyone is forced to listed to the same thing 3 times till they get checked in.

• 31st Oct 2014
  • Latvia

Very nice hostel . I had a superb vacations over there .location is very ideal

Great vibe! And two blocks away from the beautiful beach. A plus with breakfast and dinner. Great area and the place it's really clean.

• 29th Oct 2014

I stayed here after a cruise when my flight out was the next day. I was really just looking for a bed to sleep in for one night while before I headed back home. I very much enjoyed my stay here at this hostel, the staff was super friendly and helpful during my short stay. The location was very convenient, with the airport express bus stop right on the corner. I would absolutely recommend this hostel to anyone who was looking for a safe, friendly, and clean place to stay on their vacation.

• 27th Oct 2014

The shower didnt have hot water, they said they had parking but they dont, nobody respects the rules in the rooms. But they have nice breakfast and dinner.

• 23rd Oct 2014

THE Hostel was ok, but they put me in a room with no windows i hate a dark room and the mixx dorm room i did not like..LOL. clean and nice staff.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4