South Beach Hostel Reviews

235 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

The floor needed a good sweep in our room and in the lobby. The bathrooms lacked privacy. The staff were friendly and there were things to hire for the beach which was only two blocks away. The main nightlife strip was also really close. Air con in the room was good too in the Miami heat!

The only thing that bothered me was not finding a blender at the kitchen and also the water during shower would aleways go from hot to cold all of a sudden. Despite that I can't complain.

• 4th Jul 2014

I'm sure it is one of the best hostels in Miami. Forget down-town, there's nothing there, Just stay in South Beach. This hostel is a great place to chill out during the hot days and an awesome place to hangout during the night. The location is the best you can have: far away from all the Miami fuss but close enough from the best places and two steps away from the beach. It does everything that a hostel is suppose to do and nothing more.

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Portugal

My first hostel experience. The facilities are really basic and the bed was the least comfortable of everywhere I've stayed. Still, they seem to really take care of the place and everyone was so nice, friendly, and helpful. I appreciated that the wifi worked in the rooms, the large lockers, the hot water in the showers, and the fact that they helped me lock up my bike each night. I would stay here again. Thanks!

Was a fantastic experience. The bar was crackinnnnnnn. All different types of age groups as well.

• 27th Jun 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This was my first time staying at a hostel. I was really nervous. I emailed then before I arrived and Marciano got back to me within the hour. He was so helpful and accommodating. He got me and my friends all in the same room and gave me great info about the hostel. It was so clean. Especially the bathrooms. They provided clean linens everyday. Called us a cab for the airport. And the hostel is two mins from the beach and a 5 min can ride to all the Miami hotspots! Will definitely be back!!

• 26th Jun 2014

I really liked having a full bar downstairs.

I truly loved my stay at the SoBe. The location was a short walk to the beach, but also far away enough from the main hot spots of SB to have a relaxing atmosphere. There was a bar in the lobby of the hostel with very cheap beer. The bathrooms were cleaned and I had hot showers both mornings of my stay. My biggest issue was my bedroom. It happened to be located above the bar so I could hear all the music in my room making it very difficult to sleep. I changed rooms the next day no problem.

• 20th Jun 2014