South Beach Hostel Reviews

235 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

Absolute one of the best hostels I have been staying at! Everything is just great. We had a great time and a good vacation and this hostel definitely only added to that experience. I have already recommended it to some of my friends, saying that this is the right hostel to choose, so thank you!

Good bar. Lockers under beds. Stayed just before Christmas time. Good people. Something on every night. Miami is just expensive and hostel knows to look for cheap options. Always go with them.

The hostel is very clean and the staff help us with lot of information. It also included a breakfast and dinner. The bus from airport stops at the corner of the hostel, less then 30 m walking. The hostel is a good place to stay if you don't want to spend lot of money. The only problem that i had was the noise during the night because some people talked a lot in the room or in front of the door.

• 20th Dec 2014

Super awesome hostel! Vale for money is incredible with breakfast and dinner included. Nice bar and great party tips.

It's not the cleanest place ever, the bathroom is pretty dirty (because old) but it's ok, it could be worse I guess. The food is not food, it doesn't taste good and it's not enough. Except for that it is an ok place to stay. Staff was very nice. The nightlife is pretty good too.

great staff! They even got free breakfast and SUPPER

• 15th Dec 2014
  • China

it was terrible, they did't give me a dorm, i had reservation through you website and pay 40$ for it and lost this money, guy on frontdesk put me away becoase i didn't buy yet return ticket to New York... i was lived on the street in the middle of the night ....big thanks to Sobe hostel,his unprofessional stuff and yours website....

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Ukraine

A very nice place and the number of rooms, has many people! Do not expect luxury or something more for $ 20. Expect people from all over wanting to make friends. Completed my trip perfectly.

• 10th Dec 2014

Without Doubt, was the best Hostel Ever ! I already traveled to many others country's but was the best Hostel that i founded. It´s Cheap , Close to the Beach and extremely welcome

• 7th Dec 2014
  • jonathanicq8105

Great atmosphere and I had an amazing time in Miami :-) Beds need to be replaced but everything else was fine!

Great place to stay if you wish to save money and also get to see the popular sights if Miami. They offer a good range of tours. Also, was good to have free breakfast and dinner. Not to mention was really close to the beach and wished I took more advantage of this.

This hostel is way to cold. It s propably more warm in a hostel in Norway or Finland. They are crazy. Dont know why the put the temperature so low.. hard to sleep the first 1-2 days.. then you get used to siberian temperatures. It s not even possible to control the temperature..

• 23rd Nov 2014

Barely any hot water for showers, uncomfortable mattress and no wifi within dorms. Everything else was good.

• 21st Nov 2014

I stayed for the week end in sobe the staff was amazing they have a bar with cheap drinks !!! You are 10 street from the nights club !! I met amazing people from all around the round !!!! I recommend this hostel !!!

• 21st Nov 2014

First of all: I like the SoBe a lot and I keep coming back. Overall the service you are offering is very good. Some suggestions for improvement: wifi is very slow; showers were frequently lukewarm, bathrooms were cleaned at around 7:30am when many people get up and want to use them - sometimes they cleaned the 2 women's (probably men's, too) bathrooms simultaneously so you had no alternative - why not clean at night? a few more hooks in the rooms would be great.

Hostel was great location only mins walk to the beach. One large common area. Bar crawls would be better if they took you to more backpacker friendly bars that weren't so expensive. No wifi in my room. The free breakfast and dinner was a great touch. Overall a good stay would stay again.

The staff is attentious and was able to fix the mistaken reservation I made before I arrived. There is a lot of interaction among guests and clubs. Great cost/benefit.

This place was great! My friends and I had a lot of fun. It's really close to everything. Only hiccup: my friend's iphone charger went missing.

• 14th Nov 2014

Staff need to be friendlier- not sure if they realise they get paid to help people either. Kitchen needs st least a few plastic containers it's no use having a microwave if you have nothing to put good in to heat it, need a source of hot water for teas drinkers. I hated my stay there most staff had an attitude problem, the rooms were really like a tent and it wasn't even summer I couldn't imagine that...the air conds were so noisy thst people would turn them off to try to sleep making it hot as

I very much enjoyed my stay at SoBe Hostel. It is such a good place to meet new and interesting people.

• 8th Nov 2014