South Beach Hostel Reviews

235 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

The facilities were very inviting and festive. The bar really is what makes this place superior, as far as being a fun place to stay. The room I shared with multiple different people always felt comfortable and safe. This place seems to attract quite a good variety of respectable people, and that can make such a huge difference in ones stay. I had such a blast at this place and in southbeach, I totally recommend. Only complaint: kitchen needs oven and stove.

• 1st Nov 2013

Atatch the beds to the walls so they don't wiggle and squeek.

• 31st Oct 2013
  • US Virgin Islands

Best stay ever in a Hostel, the experience was wonderful.

Actually I came here to relax after three weeks at sea crossing the Atlantic and for the most part was able to do so. Staff were excellent, friendly and obliging. Guests were a mixture of reserved Northern European apprentice bartenders, flamboyant latino's and talkative outgoing Americans. The location was excellent although the " kitchen " was a major disappointment with no hot plates, minimal cutlery and only a microwave and mini-oven. SoBe comes recommended. Trenton, Earth

The people at the hostal it's really nice and they answer all your questions, it's fabulous that they lend u umbrellas and towels to go to the beach. The breakfast it's not bad it's just what u need but try to go early because if you go at the end you are screwed. U can walk all the area and it's really good and secure. I went alone and I meet lots of people (: DON'T FORGET TO BRING SOMETHING TO CLOSE THE LOCKER, thank u SOBE. I'll definitely return!

• 19th Oct 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review! We are happy you enjoyed staying at our hostel. We will look into our breakfast system to see what we can improve. We do have locks available for purchase at the front desk to secure the lockers, just so you know if you do decide to stay with us again. We hope to see you again at SoBe Hostel!

A GREAT PLACE, AFFORDABLE PRICE, AND EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION.

• 12th Oct 2013
  • Mexico

I loved this place! the staff were very friendly and helpful. Also well informed. its a great budget hostel with an amazing location. Definitely would recommend friends and family to stay at SoBe hostel

I stayed in this hostel for 21 days in total. Nice staff, nice location, comfortable kitchen, (very basic breakfast for free) Was pretty comfortable to me to stay there. Recommended!

The best place to stay in south beach and miami. The location is very good, you can walk to anywhere. Lincon road, washington ave e collins is everything happens. The hostel staff are always there to solve any problem and book trips for you. Brasileiros esse é um dos melhores hostel relaçao custo beneficio.

• 8th Oct 2013

The front desk attendants are very friendly and helpful. The security guard is also personable and helpful while vigilant. The staff is meticulous in their approach and coordinate tasks with a high level of effeciency.

• 4th Oct 2013
  • Puerto Rico

Thank you! Your feedback is very valuable to us. We hope to see you again at our hostel!

I had a great stay and would come back. Staff was great.

• 25th Sep 2013

Always perfect staff and execution very professional. I love to stay here at SOUTH BEACH HOSTLE.

The breakfast is included. It really was the most comfortable facility in the hostel.When u r for the first time in the city and do not even know nice places to eat,the hostel food is very helpful.What's more, breakfast time is wonderful veil for new meetings with other guests of the hostel.

• 17th Sep 2013
  • Russia

Very nice place! The best in Miami Beach!

• 17th Sep 2013

Will tell others to stay here when they visit South Beach.

I would like that breakfast has more options available as another hostels that I stayed!!

Thank you for your review and high score of our hostel! We are glad you enjoyed the bagels, coffee, fruit and juice provided in the mornings. We hope to see you again!

The social aspect was great and the bar downstairs was good also but the bathrooms were horrible! No where to get dressed but in the wet shower and not enough hanging space. The toilets were to small my knees were almost touching the doors! Cleaning of bathrooms needs to be done more often also!

I'm glad you enjoyed the Hangout Bar and the lobby at the hostel. I'm very sorry you felt the bathrooms were too small. We are always looking to improve and we will take this into consideration. The bathrooms are cleaned at least twice a day by our housekeeping staff. If something appears dirty we encourage our guests to let the desk know so that we can take care of it. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in South Beach!

Ridiculously small rooms, very loud all night, dirty bathrooms (some showers didn't work), poor breakfast (one bagel). wifi breaks down all the time and location is not the best (far to walk to bars/clubs). Next time I would stay somewhere else.

I'm sorry you were unhappy with us. We try to keep the sleeping areas quiet but we pride ourselves on having the best hostel lobby in South Beach with a full service bar and pre-parties before we bring everyone to the clubs nearby. The bathrooms are cleaned daily. If something doesn't work if you let the front desk know we can have it fixed. I hope you got to enjoy the fresh fruit that comes with the breakfast. We have since fixed the wifi. Thank you for your review.

The room we were in was very cramped and above the bar so a loud bass all night if you wanted to stay in. No where to really relax at the end of the day. But if you wanna party it is the place to be and so close to the beach.

• 12th Sep 2013

If you want to cook your own food... Good luck to you there is 1 pot, no bowls, about 3 spoons and forks. So that's not really great. Showers worked on and off the first few nights bit they seemed to fix that. Everything else was good. Cool bar downstairs pricey drinks for a hostel bar but they have promoters which take you to different clubs every night which is pretty good. Rooms get cleaned well everyday and the location is just a few blocks from main south beach nightlife, about 10 mins walk