South Coast Backpackers Reviews

1400 K.F.I. Road, Diani, Kenya

Great Hostel, friendly staff, very easy to meet fellow travellers. Good pool area to spend your time beside. Food is good - I got great food when I asked for something local. Dorm rooms have nicer facilities than basic privates. The basic privates have rather run down shared bathroom, but you can just use one of the other ones. From everything I heard this is a lot better than Stilts. Much better facilities and more friendly, etc.

Nice hostel, there could be more toilets and showed though - it was quite busy in the mornings/evening

The hostel is the best hostel in Kenya :)

• 20th Jun 2015

I enjoyed Southcoast, great atmosphere and very social. The staff is friendly and arranges activities. The meals that they offer were good and inexpensive. The beach is a short walk directly down the road (10 min). Be aware that there is not air conditioning and it is quite hot at night.

We had a really nice stay at South Coast Backpackers. The breakfast was good and it was nice that the bed was prepared and towel and locker was provided for free.wifi could have been better, some more light in the bathroom and a fan or two in the dorm would be some suggestions. We'd love to be back soon!

• 6th Apr 2015