South Coast Backpackers Reviews

1400 K.F.I. Road, Diani, Kenya

My dorm was by the pool and my bed had clean sheets, a mosquito net and a drawer underneath for storing my things (there are also lockers at the bar for storing valuables). There are lots of nice spots to sit and chill at backpackers including some comfy beds by the pool. The daily food special was local seafood which was so good! I had an early bus to catch so I went to bed early but I could see a group of people hanging out at the bar having fun too! Great location and staff..awesome place!

• 9th Jan 2016

Great Hostel, friendly staff, very easy to meet fellow travellers. Good pool area to spend your time beside. Food is good - I got great food when I asked for something local. Dorm rooms have nicer facilities than basic privates. The basic privates have rather run down shared bathroom, but you can just use one of the other ones. From everything I heard this is a lot better than Stilts. Much better facilities and more friendly, etc.