Superb 40 Total Reviews
Superb 40 Total Reviews
South Coast Backpackers Located at 1400 K.F.I. Road, , Diani.
Kenya
Diani Coast 80401 1400 K.F.I. Road
91% 40
-4.3410194 39.5607268
    Rooms available

• Italy, Female, 25-30
25th Mar 2016

Very social hostel, great atmosphere. Basic dorms and shared bathrooms (would be nice to have a extra fans in the rooms when it's so hot). Great staff (Esther in particular), bar, pool and social area make it very easy to meet people. 5 min walk from the beautiful beach. Great that you can have cheap meals at the hostel! Security seemed tight, but I had the feeling they had some issues at night outside the gate - make sure your taxi waits for you to get in the gate. Would certainly go back!

• England, Female, 31-40
9th Jan 2016

My dorm was by the pool and my bed had clean sheets, a mosquito net and a drawer underneath for storing my things (there are also lockers at the bar for storing valuables). There are lots of nice spots to sit and chill at backpackers including some comfy beds by the pool. The daily food special was local seafood which was so good! I had an early bus to catch so I went to bed early but I could see a group of people hanging out at the bar having fun too! Great location and staff..awesome place!