South Gate Guesthouse Reviews

38 Guangming Road, Kenting, Taiwan

The hostel owner is young and very helpful! He helped us (actually he did most of the work) BBQ our first night there. We had a large group of 7 and we split into men and women rooms quite comfortably. Although I shared a room with many other travelers on a busy weekend, the complimentary lockers made me feel safe and secure. Also, the women's room is quite nice - women traveling in packs would have a great stay!

Thought it was a bit expensive compared to what we've paid elsewhere in Taiwan

• 8th Sep 2014

ok, so i was only in this city for one day, the weather was not cooperative, so i decided to go back up to taipei. its quite a large hostel, lots of space and facilities (though i wasnt there long enough to take advantage of them) the beds are large, but the mattress is quite thin. the woman in charge is incredible. i forgot some of my belongings at the hostel before i caught the bus. so she brought them to me! i was amazed. thanks so much!

View all Kenting Bed and Breakfasts