South Hostel Tarifa Reviews

C/La Línea de la Concepción 204, (La Vega), Play, Tarifa, Spain

The best hostel I've ever been. So close to the beach, clean and staff really friendly. The recommend us several cheap and good restaurants. I will repeat for sure!

• 3rd Oct 2015
  • Spain

Perfect place to stay in Tarifa! Great staff and very comfortable place! I will go back for sure !

• 2nd Oct 2015
  • Spain

Hostel is about a 10-15 minute walk from the old town but close to the beach. I was in a six bed room and it was a little cramped, not sure where the bags would go if everyone had a big pack. They might need to consider putting fly screens on the windows as l got bitten at night by mosquitoes. Showers are on a timer (keep hitting the button to get more water) and you can't adjust the temperature. Kitchen is a good size but lots of flies around. If its windy at night the doors rattle.

The rooms are too sober, it almost felt like staying in jail. Staff was friendly and nice. Except for a computer, all the facilities were there, but there was a lack of atmosphere. Unfortunately, the whole hostel, except for the kitchen, was dirty. I recommend them to hire some new cleaning ladies!

great Hostel, its open 24h which is perfect, there is a super club right next to it, but youre still able to sleep really well, there is also the roofterrasse, that invites with delicious drinks, good music and great atmosphere The staff is really nice and helpful, the hostel itself is clean and tidy, big kitchen and nice couches to chill. There is a kiteschool in the hostel and they organize a lot of trips around tarifa and to africa. Would definitely stay again there and recommend it totally!!

Not super excited about the hostel. During check in I felt 'in way' and had to ask for my key after the guy was looking at me like: why are you still here? I got no explanation about the town whatsoever. This feeling got confirmed at check out when I was asked to pay again. Very sloppy! Luckily I still had the receipt! Rooms are big and clean but have thin walls. Bathroom is clean with good showers. Walking distance to the beach.

Average hostel in a less than average location.