South Hostel Tarifa Reviews

C/La Línea de la Concepción 204, (La Vega), Play, Tarifa, Spain

Not super excited about the hostel. During check in I felt 'in way' and had to ask for my key after the guy was looking at me like: why are you still here? I got no explanation about the town whatsoever. This feeling got confirmed at check out when I was asked to pay again. Very sloppy! Luckily I still had the receipt! Rooms are big and clean but have thin walls. Bathroom is clean with good showers. Walking distance to the beach.

The hostel was in a great location with shops ans surf schools, as well as grocery stores nearby. The walk to the beach is only 5 minutes and to the old town is only 15-20 minutes. You can get 10% off a ticket to Tanger through the hostel too!

great stay! staff very friendly and helpful. very cool spot, i loved that it was a bit out of the main busy town, more quiet and still quick walk to a huge un-crowded beach. very nice!

• 7th May 2015