Southend Hostel Bremen

Good 525 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
3rd Feb 2017
7.7

Relatively nice hostel. The bathroom was kind of dingy, and was not particularly clean. The room itself seemed clean. It says they have wifi, but beware it is only in the lounge. Pretty flexible on check-in hours.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
17th Dec 2016
6.6

Really cheap and great internet but lift was not working and not good if you don't like smokers.

• laurajclayton
  • England, Female, 18-24
20th Nov 2016
2.6

TERRIBLE SERVICE and we felt UNSAFE! We arrived at 3pm when reception was due to open but no one was there! We called the number and they told us we could only check in at 7pm. We had been travelling all day and now had to carry our rucksacks for another 4 hours. Wifi was only in the common room so we sat in there when 2 men started acting strangely around us and we felt incredibly nervous! We locked ourselves in our dirty, foul smelling room, slept together in a single bed and left first thing

5th Oct 2016
4.9

Location is good, close to the river and main attractions. The stuff is not friendly and they are never there. When I got there I rang the bell for 20 min, a guest came and open the door for me. I still had to call them to let them know I was there for the check in. And all the others days I saw the reception.

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
1st Oct 2016
6.3

The Hostel have a very good location, near to the city center. Easy to get there. The reception is always alone, I did my check out at 10:30, and asked to leave my backpack tehre until 5 O'clock, and the receptionist just allowed me until 2 O'clock. wi-fi don't work very well. But it was also cleanand good located. I'd come back there.