Southern Fried Rice Reviews

Kata Road 100/14-15, Phuket, Thailand

Amazing Food and lovely people. Clean bedroom and perfect atmosphere. I really recommend this place. We slept and had dinner there; the food is just amazing!

I went on a three city vacation and my last stop here was great. The room was much larger than I expected, actually it was huge! And best of all, very affordable. There was also a large HD TV, aircond and kingsize bed. It's only a 5 minute walk to Kata beach. If you're hungry there's a kitchen with a full menu thai and western, it's also cheap and delicious! The owner is really down to earth and helped me out my last day to get a taxi and see some more stuff before my flight back to Korea.

The owner is very kind, but some of the travel advices were for older people and he really wanted us to stay which was a little bit too much...