Southern Fried Rice Reviews

Kata Road 100/14-15, Phuket, Thailand

Stayed here for one night. Nice quiet location, about 10-15 minutes walk to the beach. Booked a minivan ticket to the airport in the afternoon through them and paid for it only to be told the following morning that minivan wasn't available and that I have to take a cab. The owner was nice enough to help pay part of the cab fare so thankful for that.

This hostel is truly gem. The location is excellent as it is no more than a 10 min walk from two different beaches. The rooms are clean, the restaurant downstairs is excellent , and owner is an impressive chess player :-D. This place also has the best Mai Tai in Thailand (in my opinion). I ought to know since I have had more than my fair share of Mai Tais in Thailand... XD