Southern Fried Rice Reviews

Kata Road 100/14-15, Phuket, Thailand

I went on a three city vacation and my last stop here was great. The room was much larger than I expected, actually it was huge! And best of all, very affordable. There was also a large HD TV, aircond and kingsize bed. It's only a 5 minute walk to Kata beach. If you're hungry there's a kitchen with a full menu thai and western, it's also cheap and delicious! The owner is really down to earth and helped me out my last day to get a taxi and see some more stuff before my flight back to Korea.

The owner is very kind, but some of the travel advices were for older people and he really wanted us to stay which was a little bit too much...

Stayed here for one night. Nice quiet location, about 10-15 minutes walk to the beach. Booked a minivan ticket to the airport in the afternoon through them and paid for it only to be told the following morning that minivan wasn't available and that I have to take a cab. The owner was nice enough to help pay part of the cab fare so thankful for that.