Rating 12 Total Reviews
Rating 12 Total Reviews
Southern Volunteer Adventure Located at 5147-00506, 62315-00200, Nairobi.
Kenya

• piotrkruze4476
  • Poland, Male, 25-30
29th Jan 2016
2.0

The owner didn't come at the airport to pick me up on time. I had to wait 1.5 hours for him. Then he told me that my room was taken by somebody else. The following morning it wasn't free either, so I left the hostel. Be careful with that place. The owner just wants to get money from you. Don't recommend anyone!

Sorry about picking you late,although there was the option of taking a taxi but we agreed you wait for me and that was close to midnight.The room I promised was available and I gave a key for the main door but you were in a harry to leave and forgot to pay for the airport pick up even after promising to do so .You also did not remember to mention I got you a hotel room for the same price nearby.So you never paid me any money but spent mine.