Southmead Guesthouse Reviews

72 Queen Victoria Road, Llanelli, Swansea, Wales

This is one of the best hostel I've ever been to! I is a hotel standard with FULL ENGLISH BREAKFAST and extremely kind owner! He helped us a lot as we have wet cloths he even turned on heating in summer to make it dry.

• 17th Aug 2013
  • Poland

Receptionist asked us to pay first "by cash if possible". Only after payment he gave us key. I sat on bed, the spring of old bed was so weak that I slipped down onto floor. Holes on bathroom wall, insects, dirty shower curtain and cubicle floor, old toilet. Old carpet, towels/bed linen smell bad, gap between door and floor. Felt itchy after sitting on bed. Found hair and tiny red/brown dots; insects/bed bugs on bed linen. No WiFi in room. Street parking; need to move car at certain time of day.

• 4th May 2013