Sp@Itaewon Guesthouse

Good 194 Total Reviews

• South Africa, Female, 18-24
29th Oct 2016
8.0

I did enjoy my stay as the location was ideal and the staff were helpful with recommending restaurants/places to go. However, they had overbooked and it seems that because we got there first, we were accomodated for (and the other person lost their space). Check-in took about 30minutes which was ages. Our beds were not made and we were expected to do them. Apart from that, would recommend Sp@house.

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
19th Oct 2016

Apart from quite noisy at night which is expected because the nightlife there all is good. Good and friendly staffs that are willing to serve you. Laundry also provided there and can use the kitchen and refregirator make it it feels like home.

• England, Male, 25-30
11th Sep 2016
3.4

There is a 10,000 WON deposit for the key on arrival. I was unfortunate in that on my first evening I sat on what was subsequently identified to be a rotten plastic outdoor chair. No permanent damage, just a few elbow bruises. When I left on my final morning that the reception staff (a chap referred to as Ming) withheld my deposit despite returning the key. As I was leaving for a flight I could not wait for the senior staff. I have emailed the VisitKorea tourist complaint centre.

28th Aug 2016
5.7

Beds are very LOUD and squeaky. If you are unlucky like I was the final night and have a bunkmate that tosses and turns, the entire bed shakes! Between the shaking and the noise i got woken up every hour that night and it was awful. If they fix the beds, the hostel would be fine, it's right by the nightlife and subway. but, there is no common area, really (it's a tiny room, not at all comfortable), not good for meeting other travelers.