Sp@Itaewon Guesthouse Reviews

Yongsan-gu, Itaewon-dong 112-11, Seoul, South Korea

The hostel is perfectly nice- good facilities and a great location. But the weather was very snowy and being up a hill, the ice made getting to the hostel very difficult and dangerous. It would have been nice if they'd cleared the snow and ice around the hostel to make it easier to access the hostel since it didn't feel safe. This place is good and in a great location but if the weather is bad, I might consider staying elsewhere.

We stayed in the Private Rooms for a few nights and it was great! The guys at reception were extremely helpful and friendly with all our questions. Just to note the private rooms are not in the main hostel area but a little further down the street, closer to the main road. It was in a perfect location so we could catch the Airport Bus.

location is excellent- 5 minutes walk from itaewon station and close to many restaurants. didn't have security lockers as advertised. guests all were very friend and nice, but there is no security in the dormitories. bathrooms were kind of dirty and very little privacy in the dimly lit dorm. only some of the staff is fluent in korean, so the extent to which they can assist you is at times limited. at the end of the day, you get what you pay for, so for 15,000 won I can:t complain too much.

Nice rooms, great location in the middle of Itaewon and super close to the Seoul subway - Really clean and cute! Enjoyed our stay!

• 20th Dec 2013

I was very drawn to the price of this hostel. When I went to go check in, I went to the location posted online I hiked up a massive set of stairs with my bags only for them to tell me I was staying at a different location. I was pretty ticked abut this, I wish they would have sent me an e-mail or SOMETHING to tell me that my location was on the other side of Itaewon. Another negative would be the facilities are still under some construction. Very friendly staff though.

Great location, friendly staff and very clean and comfortable.

This hostel has two different locations and the staff isn't very clear at telling you which location you've booked for. Although they took us to the other location it felt a little strange. It was as if an office building was turned into a hostel. The location was ok, it wasn't far from Itaewon but the atmosphere was severely lacking and we couldn't easily meet people.

Couldn't be happier the location is fabulous and the staff were wonderful. Good job guys.