Sp@Itaewon Guesthouse Reviews

Yongsan-gu, Itaewon-dong 112-11, Seoul, South Korea

This hostel is run by some interesting characters -- and when I say interesting, I mean that in a very good way. They're reasonably friendly, engaging, and as I found because I had to lodge complaints -- not very tolerant of misbehaviour from other guests. I'm quite bad about leaving reviews, but I wanted to highlight SP@Itaewon specifically because when I left my phone's spare battery and charger (my phone is broken and can't recharge), they shipped it back to me farther south in Korea. Thanks!

Nice hostel, great and helpful staff!

• 14th Aug 2014

I was at the new building. It is in a very great location and easy enough to find. The room was clean and looked very nice. I liked that I had my own bathroom and privacy, but I think that the price is too much for a hostel.

I enjoyed staying at this hostel, as it has a good location, good facilities and friendly, helpful staff. I have stayed there on numerous occasions and would be happy to stay there again.