Spa Lodge Backpackers Reviews

1221 Amohau Street, Rotorua, Rotorua, New Zealand

Absolutely excellent staff. My arrival was delayed by an hour and a half and they kept reception open especially for me to check in. The staff were friendly and helpful throughout my staff. I Highly recommend this budget hostel in the center of Rotorua!

A great hostel. Having a spa pool was awesome and all the facilities were great. In a good central location as well. A favourite hostel.

Great hostel! Extremely clean, and good facilities. Really good social atmosphere.

Good hostel but I found the atmosphere a bit neutral. Staff was nice but very discret (difficult to know who works in here). I came back late to shower and the bathroom was not very clean. The bed was good though.

Superfriendly staff, nice spa pool, good location