Space Hostel Reviews

Wurzner Str. 4, Leipzig, Germany

no lift, so if you have many suitxases it's a bit of a problem.

• 28th Sep 2013
  • Poland

Nice staff, super clean bathrooms, very quiet. The building itself was very interesting with pictures of a space camp and various spacecraft throughout.

• 9th Sep 2013

I would give this hostel a fair rating, but as we were unable to check-in but still got charged, I was unable to see how secure or clean it was. Service is terrible though. We tried to cancel our reservation the day of because we got 2 flat tires and the woman on the phone was very rude and didn't even try to help us. So we had to rush to get there for 11pm, which we had previously advised we were going to do, only to find the hostel closed and had to look for a hotel in the middle of the night.

Very nice hostel. But they gave me a paper that I should pay 2 days more... So, pay attantion on the amount.