Space Hotel

Fabulous 1463 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
15th Mar 2017
7.4

The room was great, just enough space to exist. A good number of toilet/bathrooms on the floor (there were 8 bathroom/toilet and 1 toilet on our floor) but the floor of the showers was often wet and occassionally the toilets will be blocked. Fortunately they don't stay blocked for too long as the staff usually takes care of it quickly.

• Pakistan, Male, 25-30
14th Mar 2017

Good location, great facilities but highly anti social hostel. Not recommended for solo travellers

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
12th Mar 2017

Myself and my friend got upgraded to a double room, which overlooked the city! It was so nice, it felt like we were actually staying in a hotel! We didn't spend a lot of time in the hostel so I can't say what the atmosphere was like. Everything was clean though and the staff were so nice!

• jamesinsley9697
  • England, Couple, 31-40
10th Mar 2017

Pros An amazing pro was a free upgrade which gave us one of the best rooms and a private bathroom. We were on the 7th floor and it was very quiet a views were great. Location to city centre was fantastic Cons Not cleaning room at all other than throwing in new towels Not having complimentary wifi throughout hotel In all however one of our best hostel stays.

10th Mar 2017

Good, modern facility with lots of hotel features. Doesn't have that cozy feel that you get from smaller places, but still a good value. Trams run one block away for getting around the city.

• Australia, Male, 41+
9th Mar 2017

It's along time since I stayed in a Hostel but I work with International students & we recommend Space to them. It was my chance to test it out. Nice modern building. Colourful stairways etc. Good security. My 4 bed mixed dorm functioned well & linen was already in the locker. BYO padlock if needed. Instead of large shared bathrooms, it had plenty of smaller units between rooms, giving privacy & access. Rooftop was popular. A deposit required for cutlery & pay for Internet was the only hassle.

5th Mar 2017

Great stay in a private room. Would be nice if they emptied the bin every few days as it was quite full by the end of our week-long stay. Otherwise, an amazing place to stay. Great facilities, cleanliness, and staff. Rooftop and gym are added bonuses!

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
4th Mar 2017

Great location and very friendly staff! A lot of bigger groups although the bar area is a great way to meet people!

• geargina5225
  • Singapore, Mixed Group, 25-30
4th Mar 2017

Friendly staff and informative. Stay was pretty good for its price.

• Australia, Female, 41+
3rd Mar 2017

Space Hotel was exactly what I was looking for whilst in Melbourne visiting my son in North Melbourne. My only requirement was for a single room which was both clean, comfortable and where I would feel safe in the CBD. I did not mind that I would share a bathroom and did not plan to use the recreational facilities or kitchen available. I was delighted to find when I arrived that I had been upgraded to a room with a Queen size bed - thank you, I was very comfortable.