Space Hotel Reviews

380 Russell Street, Melbourne, Australia

As a lone female traveller I spent a lot of time looking for hostels in Melbourne

• 3rd Feb 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the Space Hotel. Rooms were good, great location. Only fallback were bathrooms and wifi (stayed on hostel world that it's free- it's not) which was inconvenient as I was with a foreign friend who couldn't contact family unless we visited somewhere else in the city with free wifi. Bathrooms were alright, sometimes untidy- people not flushing toilets- flooding from shower- and I was walked in on and I walked in on someone, very awkward. But I would stay there again :-)

• 1st Feb 2014