Spanglish Hostel

8.1
Fabulous 99 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 31-40
6th Jun 2017

Everything about my stay was great! The whole experience felt organic and the staff really makes you feel at home. The location is super close to the center of the city, so much is in walking distance. Excellent value! Thank you!

1st Jun 2017

I love this hostel, I was supposed to stay 2 nights and end up staying for a week. Really big place nice rooms, good beds at least mine. Ariel the owner was very helpful, he know everything about food, places to go.He even made Mate and Capiriña for me and other people at the hostel haha supper cool. Wilbert the the other guy who work there was amazing also very helpful. They have free breakfast from 8-10 something simple but good :). Thank you for making my stay in Merida the best.

16th Apr 2017

Excellent location and friendly staff. The private rooms are very spacious and quite beautiful. I recommend !

• South Africa, Female, 18-24
26th Mar 2017
5.1

Toilet seat in room needed. Building needs attention. Facilities need attention.

• katebernard8916
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
18th Mar 2017
7.4

Close to ADO, so that's good when you arrived late at night. No locker in the room and the door room's don't lock so... Pretty cheap though! $$

With lockers or not, at the moment we had no reports of theft inside the hostel, in your personal case, the security is a sensation..

4th Mar 2017

Very nice hostel with very kind, helpful and friendly staff! The location is absolutely perfect as it in Centro and all bus routes are very easily accessible! Awesome hostel!:)

• sianbarber3739
  • Ireland, All Female Group, 31-40
18th Feb 2017

Great stay :) Ariel the owner/manager was really helpful and accomodating, made us drinks on our first night and organised a tour of the cenotes which was one of my Mexican highlights. Really close to bus station and town centre. Doris the cat was an absolute sweetheart... ♡ nice quiet hostel, not the place if you are looking for a party but it was perfect for us and we really enjoyed our visit to merida.

• andresbaehr5342
  • Chile, Male, 31-40
15th Feb 2017

I had a great stay at Casa Nico. Staff went the extra mile to help me out when I missed a flight. Great atmosphere in the backyard, next to the pool. Would highly recommend it.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
14th Feb 2017

Seriously - everything about this page was great. My private room was comically large, the location was great, and the owner made sure that the people were everything a community should be. I wish I could have stayed longer.

• Czech Republic, Female, 25-30
1st Feb 2017
8.0

I booked only two nights and finally stayed more than a week. The hostel owner Ariel and all stuff were great! Really helpful and friendly. I was feeling there like at home, as a part of the family. The hostel is still developing so facility is not perfect. They are missing lockers which was the only problem for me. But they are working on it. Location is great, breakfast is basic, the whole place is really authentic, small swimming pool is refreshing. I love it there :)