Spanish by the River - Boquete

• Entrada a Palmira, 180 mts mano izquierda, Alto Boquete, Boquete, Panama

Superb 52 Total Reviews
Superb 52 Total Reviews

25th Feb 2017

I had a wonderful stay here! The staff was very welcoming and informative about what to do and how to get around in Boquete. The hostel was very lovely, one of the nicest and cleanest I've ever stayed in. It has a kitchen and a small grocery store just a few minutes walk away for cooking. It's a 10 minute taxi ride out of the main Boquete center, but to get there is only 60 cents! I would definitely stay again.

18th Feb 2017

Different mix of people from most Hostels (older), kitchen in good shape, appreciated the 2 person dorms, the helpful staff and the fresh mountain air. The kid goat and chickens added to the relaxed atmosphere. The few minutes taxi ride (60 cents) to get into town didn't bother me.

8th Feb 2017

Love the place! Love the friendly staff! Love all the animals! Amazing experience. Thank you Charlie!

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
4th Jan 2017

Favourite hostel we've stayed in - and we've been travelling for three months. Lovely relaxed home from home atmosphere. Wonderful kitchen space, with good quality utensils. Loved getting free organic eggs fresh from the hen, delicious free coffee and oranges from the garden too. Staff super friendly, clean and quiet room. Would recommend to anyone!

• England, Male, 31-40
23rd Dec 2016

My favourite hostel from my trip to Panama. If I'd had longer for my trip I would have stayed here longer for as it was such a nice place. A good mix of nationalities/ages and really good atmosphere. More like a guest house than a hostel - I booked a dorm bed but was given a room of my own when I arrived. The staff are a great help for organising local tours and hikes and the facilities are all working and super clean. Lots of animals - parrots, kittens and chickens for fresh eggs every morning.

• France, Female, 25-30
29th Nov 2016

Great staff, lovely place. Strongly recommended.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
25th Sep 2016

Really enjoyed our stay. Such a lovely and serene atmosphere. Rooms cute and cozy. Nice bathroom. Selection of fruit, tea, and eggs. Cute birds. Felt safe. The outdoor/patio area was really enjoyable. Spent one evening reading in the hammock listening to the night critters. It is a bit of a ways from town but there is a bakery, store, etc. a couple mins walk down the road. Cab ride into town is easy and cheap. Laundry service provided. One of my favorite stays and would definitely recommend!