Sparta Team Reviews

Menandrou 21 Athens, Athens, Greece

I can stand the fact that the hotel is old and ugly, and that it is in an unsafe and degraded area of Athens: but it's unacceptable to spend the whole night trying to not be eaten by little bloodsucker.

• 16th Aug 2015

The sheets had stains of blood, and boyfriend has an allergy reaction in the skin since then. I wouldn't either recommend nor come back to Sparta Team Hostel un Athens.

• 7th Aug 2015
  • Spain

Our sheets they come every night from laundry clean. We always pout clean sheets when our gust is checking out. If you spot a problem you should contact the reception immediately and we correct it.

Staff were great. Room was unclean. Air conditioner did not work. Thank goodness we only had to stay a night.

• 26th Jul 2015

Air condition is controlled by the reception. Did you contact them to turn it on? Room is old but clean our housekeeper take pride for her work. But again if was any problem why you dint came to reception to report it? thank you

Cheap but very bad zone if you want to come back after 9pm

we are in the center of Athens, in our reception only females working, if was unsafe they will do it? thank you

The hostel is near the city center and close to the metro station. But it's hard to find since it located in a small street and it's not safe for girls only to stay there. No air conditioner but it is fine for us. The share bathroom is quite dirty for male but it's good for lady. Staff is nice.

Great value for money, only thing is that there could have been more toilets on each level but other than that great! Very central location

The location isn't very good, the neighbourhood doesn't seem frindly and I didn't feel my self safe. The streets were very dirty with very small pavements and hard to walk. I had a problem with my credit card and my reservation was canceled when I arrived there. At the end I decided not to stay there and I looked for another hostel