Sparta Team Reviews

Menandrou 21 Athens, Athens, Greece

In a great location re metro and sites but the public bar in the reception area and large numbers of men hanging around doesn't give it the best of impressions. The police vans seem always to be parked outside so no bad thing as the area is pretty poor. Staff great but over worked as have to do Bar and Reception duties plus give information as the internet connection on computers in reception never worked during 3 day stay. Twin room booked but double given and not cleaned during stay.

Absolutely disgraceful I cancelled my booking via email a few days before I was due to arrive due to family problems and also in their terms and conditions you must confirm your booking 24 hours before arriving, which I also did not do. Yet a few days ago I found that they had taken 1 night money from my account after already having a £6 deposit that I had paid so in fact took nearly 1.5 days money for somewhere that I did not even stay. I have emailed and they refuse to answer. Disgraceful

• 23rd Feb 2014