Sparta Team Reviews

Menandrou 21 Athens, Athens, Greece

The hostel is near the city center and close to the metro station. But it's hard to find since it located in a small street and it's not safe for girls only to stay there. No air conditioner but it is fine for us. The share bathroom is quite dirty for male but it's good for lady. Staff is nice.

Great value for money, only thing is that there could have been more toilets on each level but other than that great! Very central location

The location isn't very good, the neighbourhood doesn't seem frindly and I didn't feel my self safe. The streets were very dirty with very small pavements and hard to walk. I had a problem with my credit card and my reservation was canceled when I arrived there. At the end I decided not to stay there and I looked for another hostel