Sparta Team Reviews

Menandrou 21 Athens, Athens, Greece

helpful, well located, all visiting places are within walking distance bad side: no aircond, but it is more than enough with fan

DONT STAY there, it was the worst hostel I ever booked. when I arrived they said that a email was send to me with a cancellation of the reservation for the failure of the payment (I wasn't the only one, there was like other 2 groups with the same problem), but the email was written wrong so I didnt get any information. The girl in charge "boss" was so rude, we wait so much time for a solution. She was always shalling at everyone. someone said he didnt want the room because it was full of bedbugs

Horrible. If you have no other option, then try. Slow (though willing) staff, even slower wi-fi, dirty rooms, broken fan, unbearable heat... I could continue forever. The neighbour feels unsafe. I do not recommend it to anybody. I'd had prefered to pay a little bit more for a better place to stay.

During the first stay, we had to deal with noisy and dirty guests and a very rude staff. The room was uncomfortably hot, the fan worked very noisily and we couldn't open the windows because the other guests stared at us and we felt unsafe. The second stay was about to be for just one night and we were arriving at 23pm, as it was said to the hostel. When we got there, they didn't have a room for us and they didn't give us any solution so we had to look for a room after 24pm. It was a Nightmare!

Very unhelpful staff. Grimy room with a window that didn't close in the bathroom. Very old fan in the room which looked like it would fall off at any point. Not vert secure. We would not recommend this hostel.

• 26th Aug 2014

I had a problem with my reservation, so when I arrived there I didn't have a room booked and I didn't know because I diid'nt see the email. They solved the problem but staff was't the most polite at all. However, a blonde girl was very friend after. The room doesn't have air conditioner so it was quite hot, because sometimes the fan wasn't enough. Good location, I went to the main attractions on foot. However, this hostel was very cheap, so that's ok just to stay at night.

• 1st Aug 2014

Not good and they have charged me twice for my stay on two different accounts and haven't refunded the money

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Austria

The Sparta Team Hostel was great! It was the best hostel in our week long trip around Greece

I am a college student traveling through Europe (aka = low standards). We got into the hotel in the evening and were showed up to our room. The room key is required to use the lights in both the bedroom and the shared bathroom, so one of us would be forced to sit in the dark if the other needed to use bathroom, or be forced to shower in the dark. The sheets were incredibly dirty, and the room was already inhabited by extremely large cockroaches. We stayed up late that night to find a hotel.

• 5th Jul 2014

Good-Friendly and helpful staff! Bad-Quite far from the metro station, poor and old furniture, stuffy, air conditional not working.

• 24th Jun 2014