Sparta Team Reviews

Menandrou 21 Athens, Athens, Greece

helpful, well located, all visiting places are within walking distance bad side: no aircond, but it is more than enough with fan

DONT STAY there, it was the worst hostel I ever booked. when I arrived they said that a email was send to me with a cancellation of the reservation for the failure of the payment (I wasn't the only one, there was like other 2 groups with the same problem), but the email was written wrong so I didnt get any information. The girl in charge "boss" was so rude, we wait so much time for a solution. She was always shalling at everyone. someone said he didnt want the room because it was full of bedbugs

Horrible. If you have no other option, then try. Slow (though willing) staff, even slower wi-fi, dirty rooms, broken fan, unbearable heat... I could continue forever. The neighbour feels unsafe. I do not recommend it to anybody. I'd had prefered to pay a little bit more for a better place to stay.

During the first stay, we had to deal with noisy and dirty guests and a very rude staff. The room was uncomfortably hot, the fan worked very noisily and we couldn't open the windows because the other guests stared at us and we felt unsafe. The second stay was about to be for just one night and we were arriving at 23pm, as it was said to the hostel. When we got there, they didn't have a room for us and they didn't give us any solution so we had to look for a room after 24pm. It was a Nightmare!