Spencer - City Central Reviews

475 Spencer Street, Melbourne, Australia

Peoples can come in the room during the night via the windows, one guys came in our room during the night, we couldn't lock the doors. The bathroom wasn't really clean..

• 4th Jul 2014

This hostel is horrible paying $450 a week for a tiny private room smaller than a prison cell we had no fridge space and were attacked by dust mites as our room was infested. Disgusting DO NOT STAY HERE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MOBEY ITS HORRIBLE.

• 17th Mar 2014

The atmosphere was very nice and also the staff were awesome. Only the entire hostel has bedbugs. I was here for 9 nights (payed for 10) and the last night I just didn't want to be there anymore.It was awfull. I switched beds twice, but they were everywhere, at a size of 5-10 mm. Which indicates they were there for a longer time already. So I would recommend nobody to stay here. I was covered in bites, had allergic reactions and felt quite sick.And with the bugs in bed I couldn't sleep at night.

• 6th Mar 2014