Spicypai Backpackers

8.4
Fabulous 1070 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
19th Feb 2017

I had the BEST time here. The space is awesome. There's a cool hit without hammocks for meeting people in a stunning location. There's good things to do all around or if you just want to chill it's perfect too. There's always someone interesting to chat or explore with. Couldn't recommend it more, it was so great.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
16th Feb 2017
5.4

There are several things I think this hostel needs to improve: - There was a very rude staff member who did not care at all about the guests - there is very little security; anyone could walk into the dorm rooms - There was not hot water - so please don't advertise this - Please organize some events so it is easier for people to meet

Thank you for taking your time giving us a rate, we'll improve more things for everyone's happiness. We do have 4 hot shower but sometime the main power breaker turn off automaticly with some security reason, you just need to inform staff to turn it on. We do organize BBQ party every week, sometime on Wednesday or Saturday depend on how many people want to join.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
8th Feb 2017

Over good place. Chilled atmosphere and a great bunch of people staying here

• England, Female, 18-24
5th Feb 2017
7.7

What this hostel lacks in facilities, it makes up for in social atmosphere. Felt like camping.Has a great area for hanging out/ drinking if partying is your thing then 100% would recommend this hostel! Really cold at night, the duvet was definitely needed but not enough (people take other duvets from empty beds). Has mosquito nets which are a plus.would recommend bringing a sleeping bag. Nights in pai are just cold though anyway. Would stay here again!!!

4th Feb 2017

Best hostel in Pai. I stayed at 4 but I spent 5 days here. Can't recommend this place anymore.

• England, Female, 25-30
3rd Feb 2017

You will fall in love with Pai and keep extending your stay here. This hostel is my favourite.. so chill, nice vibe, cool people, staff are really friendly. I'll be back soon!

• USA, Male, 18-24
1st Feb 2017

Amazing place, amazing vibes

• England, Couple, 25-30
27th Jan 2017

Really nice location amongst the paddy fields with a great place to hang out in hammocks and watch the sunset. Rooms are great, clean and spacious with nice beds, though can get a bit chilly at night. Highly recommended.

26th Jan 2017
5.7

Spicy pai is perfect for you if you are looking to do mushroom shakes and live in a cold room where people come in and out loudly throughout the whole night. For me, this was the opposite that I was looking for. Cold showers, far from town. Wouldn't come Back.

We don't have any mushroom shakes for sale here, please don't make other people misundetstand cause we don't support any drugs, Pai is cold this season and we do have an extra blanket for everyone, you just need to ask any staff. We have 4 hot shower machines but sometime they turn off automaticly for some security reasons, you just need to turn it back on or inform staffs. Spicypai is about 800 meters from the main town, and we organize scooter rental for too.

23rd Jan 2017
4.6

Depends what your into, if your vibe is to smoke and take mushroom shakes you'll be in paradise, but if that's not your scene I wouldn't stay here, I checked out early. Thai staff were pretty unfriendly and unhelpful, not just to myself but with other guests I saw them speaking to, there's some western staff here and they are really nice though. Major downside was someone stole some of my stuff whilst I was asleep one night, not the fault of the hostel I know but still put a dampener on things.

We don't support any Shakes or Smokes here, please don't make other people misunderstand about Spicypai. Sorry for our staff and we will improve everything to make everyone happy. We do have a locker for each person to keep some important stuffs.