Spicythai Backpackers Reviews

14 Hassadisewi Rd. T., Sriphum A. Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Rob is amazing. Great day trips. Great atmosphere, very social. Only thing is internet can go out randomly and showers are hardly ever warm (and they are outdoors-like). Overall a great experience.

Cool place to meet people. Average facilities and a tad pricey for a dorm. Cool movie selection and free breakfast were a plus!

A wonderful Hostel! We needed to change our plans and they helped us rearrange our schedule and moved one of our nights.

it was excellent guest house to hang out each other. I love their table. i could make friends from all over the world.

One of the worst hostels that I never been, smelly and dirty beds, cold shower in a kind of garage, any of the doors or windows close properly (quite cold during night and morning time), there was only 2 plugs in a room of 8, so we always run out of batteries, and the staff that I meet wasn't helpful , the only information provided was about tours, the ones that they can take commissions I guess.

Awesome. Stupidly awesome. Amazing staff who are always willing to help. Always people to hang out with. Couldn't give a higher recommendation of this place.

Spicy is one of my favorite hostels of all time. Noom, Rob and the whole family are incredibly helpful and friendly. They were always willing to give you information on whatever strange thing you asked. The atmosphere at Spicy lends itself to making tons of friends. It is a very social hostel. Noom is constantly improving and adding things so that guests feel at home and taken care of. I liked it so much, I extended my stay and added a second stay. The location allows you a more local experience

Amazing hostel, great staff & fun people! Would definitely stay again.

Great hostel to meet people as a solo traveler. Nice common room, very nice staff, ... I really liked it!

Bathrooms were extremely dirty, with mossy floors. Door to the girls dorm didn't close right and was squeaky and noisy, which was awful when all the gap year kids came in and out at 4 am. Room was too small for so many beds. Staff were nice; there was toast, jam, and tea offered in the morning. Decent common area with TV and movies. The road it is located on seems remote and there's no way I would walk down it alone at night. Farther from city center so taxi and tuk tuk rides seem overpriced.

Thankyou for a fantastic stay! I will be sure to return when I come back to Thailand!

Overall Spicy Thai was wonderful, absolutely amazing for meeting other travelers! The beds were okay and rooms were clean. Staff was very helpful and location was only 10 minute walk to town. Would definitely stay again.

Really cool place, as you saw from other reviews

This hostel is such a great place to hang out and meet people! By far our favourite hostel in Thailand!!

What a unique place to stay! Really cool tree top type accomodation. It's pretty open so you can hear other people in the next door houses but it has an awesome atmosphere amongst lots of greenery and beautiful views. Common area has hammocks, books and is raised up from the ground - you couldn't wish for a cooler place to stay! Lockers outside. Bit of a walk into Pai centre but this place is so worth it!

good staff and social atmosphere. Would be good if the Grey dorm had the lockers inside the dorm room. Enjoyed meeting everybody and also going on the cliff jump trip!

1 2 Next » last »