Spinner's Backpackers Reviews

342 Newcastle Street, Northbridge, Perth, Western Australia, Perth, Australia

This is a great place to stay if you are on a working visa. Almost everyone there is working and have been there for a long time. The only downside is that most people have already formed their own cliques so it can be hard to meet people. They have a great tv area with a bunch of comfy futons to lounge on, and the kitchen is a great place to cook your own meals. You have to pay for internet and it sometimes had trouble connecting. All in all, I felt comfortable and enjoyed staying here!

Thanks Kara It was a pleasure having you stay Cheers Spinner

Cleanest hostel in existence! Two minutes from the blue cat ten minutes from Perth cbd! Right beside all the nightlife in Northbridge so don't have to get taxis anywhere! Good hostel if you're working in perth everyone works during the week and parties the weekend so a nice balance!

• 18th Apr 2014

This hostel is a relaxinb hostel, most people here work too and its very clique but it just depends when your there. It isnt a party hlstel, you can get a good night sleep, its got a good enoug location, and good facilities. No one on reception constantly though you did not know who was working as they could often be on the sofa watching tv. For $30 a night though I did not find it value for moneh especially when there were no windows in the room.

Thanks mate for your comments There are 2 rooms without windows These rooms have sky lights which let in natural light We do appreciate your feedback Cheers Spinner

The place Is good, clean and the people are very nice. Except one of staff is not very hosting

Awesome hostel. Would definitely recommend. Very tidy and kitchen/bathrooms always clean. Was supposed to stay for 4 nights but still here 2 weeks later. Most people work during the week and enjoy a few drinks in the evening and the weekends. Hostel is a short walk to all the restaurants, bars and CBD but not so close so can sleep at night. Will definitely come back next year when I'm back in Perth.

The staff was excellent! They helped me with everything I needed, even going so far as to help me figure out a problem I had with my flight with my airlines when I was having trouble getting a hold of the airlines. All of the other guests who I spoke with were long term stayers on working holiday; I was the only tourist. The refrigerator and kitchen are useful for if you're trying to save a buck on food. Note: No free wifi! You have to pay to us it. Bring a lock to lock your pack in the locker.