Spinner's Backpackers Reviews

342 Newcastle Street, Northbridge, Perth, Western Australia, Perth, Australia

very nice and familiar hostel, great respectful people, great location only 10 minutes to center and everythings clean and tidy,

Very clean hostel, but seemed like a lot of long term guests which made the atmosphere less than welcoming. It was definetly ok for a night stop over

Thanks Glad you enjoyed stay We do have many people that stay for a while as we are more a working backpackers We help people find work if they are looking for a job Cheers Spinner

This was my first hostel in Oz.. Was supposed to stay for a few days and ended up spending 2 weeks and will soon return for another couple of days before I go farming.. Perfect starting point in Perth.. Everyone is like a family.. Friendly guests.. Just love it.. Proper home away from home

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Malta

I'm still staying at Spinners, probably will stay for a few weeks so it's definitely good enough. Could use better wifi though. Quite relaxed, I'm not even sure who all are employees at the hostel. Most guests seem to be staying for a longer time, working in town.

I liked it, I was expecting something that would look cleaner. because, eventhough it was, somehow I hesitated how clean it was going to be...

It was great very convient for the Fringe festival and very clean and quiet.

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure having you stay with us Cheers Spinner

A happy, clean and friendly hostal.

Thank you :) it was a pleasure having you stay with us Cheers Spinner

Stayed here for 3nights with my boyfriend. Wasn't sure what to expect from previous reviews but don't be fooled, it's a good place to stay! People are friendly, big clean kitchen and chill out area, free pool! Nothing negative to say about it. Enjoy

A really good experience! Awesome people and staff!! Highly recommended!!! ;)

• 21st Jan 2015

I enjoyed my stay here. It seemed as though most people in the hostel had known each other for a while and that many were living there while on work holiday. The common area was pretty good and it had a great kitchen as well. There are restaurants and a bars in the vicinity but you must be willing to walk a few blocks. The staff were nice and accomodating. Security was adequate. Cameras everywhere with big lockers for travelers.

Good hostel !! But a inconveniant : the wifi! The connection is not good and many bug. The wifi is not available throughout the hostel.

Good value located close to Northbridge and the free blue cat bus service. Big kitchen and chill out areas indoor and out.

Had an absolutely fantastic stay, everywhere was so clean, all the staff were brilliant and had a laugh, rooms were very spacious plenty of people hanging about during the day to make friends with, and only a 10 min walk into the city centre, 5 mins to all the Northbridge bars too! Would definitely stop again and recommend to others, cheers Spinner !

great backpacker in a great location. I would definitly go back there

Even though the reception was supposed to be open 24 hours, we were met with closed doors upon late arrival. Needed to call a local number and felt that we disturbed the night guard. Strange "smoke room" in the backyard. Quite dirty and security was poor. We forgot a jacket, and when we arrived to pick it up we just got right back in the room without any notice. Didn't felt staff had customer service feeling, although the owner was a really good man and helped us with partly cancellation.

Rasmus thank you for your comments. Reception is 24 hours however after 6 pm guests require a key to get in the front door As your arrival was at midnight there is a number to call and the night manager will attend to your needs. We are extremely security conscious hence our security cameras throughout the building. Enjoy the rest of your travels Cheers Spinner

Very helpful staff, good atmosphere. I would stay here again

Thought it was a really nice hostel, would definitely recommend!

• 29th Nov 2014

老闆人好好,我早左一日退房,他居然願意退錢給我,太好了!!

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

This place is awesome! Stayed for 4 nights and wished we could stay longer. The staff is extremely helpful and they clean every day which makes the hostel the cleanest we´ve ever stayed at. Lots of long-term guests stay here which gives the hostel a homely and friendly feeling. City centre is only a 15 minute walk away and there are nice cafés and parks close to the hostel. Would definitely stay here again :)

Very clean hostel, a big locker for each backpack in your room and your own, small shelf for food in the kitchen. The owner was really nice and helpful, only the cleaner was kind of strange. I would definitely go back there and recommend it to everyone!