Spinner's Backpackers Reviews

342 Newcastle Street, Northbridge, Perth, Western Australia, Perth, Australia

It is a very nice place, very chilled out with friendly people. It is quiet so you can sleep the night but still enjoy few drinks and party on week-ends. The kitchen and the bathrooms are always clean. I will definitely recommend this place if you want to stay somewhere in Perth.

• 23rd Aug 2014

Guy at the reception was very unfriendly, rooms are pretty shabby, no free WiFi. Worst hostel I've ever been!

I,m extremely disappointed with your comments We do have free WiFi On check inn you should receive a 2 hour voucher We pride ourselves on our customer service and our cleanliness I,m sorry you were disappointed Please feel free to discuss your issues with me personally Thank you Spinner

BEST HOSTEL highly recommended!

A chilled, comfortable hostel with everyone working, so empty in the day and relaxed and peaceful in the evenings. Stick a movie on and lounge around on the sofas and chat. Upstairs is for sleep only so it's silent. Some of the best nights' sleeps I got in Australia. Spinner is a top bloke, friendly and interested, and wants to help you find work / enjoy Perth. Free pool, decent kitchen. Criticisms: bit of a walk out of town so plan your groceries, and not really enough toilets. Still great.

• 2nd Aug 2014

This is a great place to stay if you are on a working visa. Almost everyone there is working and have been there for a long time. The only downside is that most people have already formed their own cliques so it can be hard to meet people. They have a great tv area with a bunch of comfy futons to lounge on, and the kitchen is a great place to cook your own meals. You have to pay for internet and it sometimes had trouble connecting. All in all, I felt comfortable and enjoyed staying here!

Thanks Kara It was a pleasure having you stay Cheers Spinner