Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
You must cancel with the hostel directly at least 48 hours before booking date or you will be charged the 50% booking amount for the entire duration of your stay or full amount for one day stay in case of one booking . Reduction must amended up to three days before arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Spire Hostel is not responsible for any bodily harm, theft, loss or damage to any personal effects.
Guests who have been evicted will not receive a refund.
Guests will be expected to reimburse the hostel for any damages caused by inappropriate behaviour. To do so inappropriate usage of any emergency equipments or system is a serious offence and will be subject of fine and termination of residency.
Inappropriate behaviour will result in eviction from the premises with no refund.
For security reasons some common areas are under video surveillance.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Business Trip</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
More then 45 people for a group booking must contact the hostel for availabilities.
We can accommodate up to 122 guest total in the premises.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.