8.5
Fabulous 1,100 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 1,100 Total Reviews
Spire Hostel Located at 90-93 Marlborough Street, , Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin Dublin 1 90-93 Marlborough Street
85% 1100
53.3497980 -6.2582420
    Rooms available

2nd Dec 2016

My stay at Spire was very comfortable. I made a last minute booking (only a week in advance) and was taken aback by the cost of a Saturday night stay. However, the friendly and accommodating staff and the wonderful free breakfast made it feel worth the money. The dorm and women's bathroom were clean, and the kitchen was very large. The layout of the hostel made it easy to opt in to hangout with other backpackers or to spend some time alone. All around, good atmosphere. I'd stay here again.

30th Nov 2016

The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful, very clean hostel and comfortable beds. The hostel is in the perfect location, you will never get lost in Dublin, just go to the Spire! It's great for all kinds of guests whether you or on vacation, or just looking for a place to rest. There's a very social environment, easy to meet people, and it is clear that the management has their heart in the business and really want you to enjoy your stay. I recommend Spire Hostel 100%

• Mauritius, Female, 31-40
19th Nov 2016
6.3

Two bathrooms for 12 people and also transparent glass panels?? No storage, not enough socket to charge equipments. Asked the staff to change or update my bed on the system to the bottom bed as this was no occupied, he says he cannot update the system as this will mess up every booking - Seriously!! Paid three times for one night not value for money.

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th Nov 2016

Location was perfect! Heat did not work in room so was a little cold at night! Staff was very helpful for tips of getting around. Loved the free drinks on Saturday! My bed was the top bunk on the end d I did not have an outlet by me so it was annoying to climb down to charge my phone.

12th Nov 2016
7.4

The location of this hostel is hard to beat. HOWEVER, there is a HUGE drawback: the showers. The water was so hot, I felt like a lobster being boiled alive. There's no way to control the temperature, and staff said there was nothing they could do to fix it. It was so hot, I considered not showering for the rest of my stay 2 full days before leaving. Everything else would make this a great hostel if only they could fix the water issue.

• Argentina, Male, 18-24
10th Nov 2016

It was a great hostel, in a very good location, the staff was very helpful giving information about everything.

7th Nov 2016
8.0

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel! The location is super convenient to access a lot of Dublin. It is in an area that used to be seedy and you can certainly feel it, but now the neighborhood feels largely safe. It's not cushy by any means, but the staff are incredibly friendly and it's a great value!

7th Nov 2016

quite good enjoyed myself!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4th Nov 2016

I had a great experience staying at The Spire! The staff were so helpful and accommodating especially one of the staff members Sandra who remembered my name for my whole trip! The rooms were comfortable and bathrooms and kitchen were both clean! The only problem I had was that there was not any baskets under the beds for security, however, I had no problems and my posetions felt safe at all times :) I would highly recommend!

30th Oct 2016
7.4

Decent hostel. Not overwhelming in any area. Wish they had lockers in rooms. Also if bed comfort is key to you, I've been in more comfortable beds at hostels. Also the bathroom situation was slightly confusing since there was an en suite bathroom which I assumed was for both sexes since the room was but it felt kind of awkward at times.