8.4
Fabulous 785 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 785 Total Reviews
Spire Hostel Located at 90-93 Marlborough Street, , Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin Dublin 1 90-93 Marlborough Street
84% 785
53.3499236 -6.2583017
    Rooms available

20th May 2016

Located not far from a 121m high spire makes the hostel easy to find. The facilities were good and included a complimentary breakfast every morning. Good vibe and the whole place was cleaned daily.

• England, Female, 31-40
19th May 2016

I had a great time, Thanks for The tips! My bed was comfortable , good and spacious showers and The evening was great fun meeting fellow guests and staff members. Deffinately staying here again when I get back to Dublin!

18th May 2016
6.9

We stayed here one night and it was a last minute booking. The staff were super friendly and kind each time we interacted with them. The sheets and linens were clean and the beds comfy. However, the hostel wasn't exactly as advertised. We felt it wasn't as clean in the rooms and the bathrooms definitely weren't clean as 2 toilets were either clogged or out of toilet paper the 24 hours we were there and one of the showers was clogged and a bit hairy. Ultimately fine place to crash, not our fave.

17th May 2016
8.0

Great location and safe hostel. Overall the staff was really helpful. The facilities are average/old but clean. Would stay again.

• Chile, Male, 18-24
15th May 2016
7.7

They don't have lockers and anyone could eventually take your stuff. It gets really expensive during the weekend, it's a rip off

• France, Female, 31-40
12th May 2016

Perfect location, really clean it's the most important for me

6th May 2016

I would 100% recommend the spire hostel. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, as were the other guests which I greatly appreciated since I was traveling alone. The location is also great, I was able to walk everywhere. Bathroom was big enough to share and beds were pretty comfortable. My only complaint is in my 6 bed dorm there were only 4 outlets but that can be worked around. Would definitely stay again!

3rd May 2016

The idea of hostels made me quite wary at first and then I stayed here and it was great! I had stayed in one other hostel before and it was a terrible experience but this one was wonderful. The rooms had enough space, outlets by every bed, and bathrooms were clean. The wifi worked very well and the breakfast was filling.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
2nd May 2016
6.0

Pros- free continental breakfast, polite staff. Cons- 4 adapters in a room of 8 people, not even near the beds. Beds are soooooo squeaky! Ladies shower was strange, no privacy just a curtain pulled across a room with 2 showers. Bathrooms pretty dirty. Overall I wasn't amazed with this place. Average stay.

30th Apr 2016
7.7

Desk is manned 24/7. Shower water pressure is good and hot. Lockers are for rent, not free. Good location. Sufficient common space. Room temperature is good. Mattress is extremely uncomfortable....could feel the springs jabbing into my side and back....had to sleep on top of the blanket and sheets. Thankfully I was only here for one night!

Thank you for your honest review as it makes us to improve our service to give a pleasant stay to our guests! We are very sorry for the problem with the mattress. Guest can report any issue to the reception as we are 24/7 and we always say that to our guests. We do have lockers for rent and we have it stated in our description.