Fabulous 998 Total Reviews
Fabulous 998 Total Reviews
Spire Hostel Located at 90-93 Marlborough Street, , Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin Dublin 1 90-93 Marlborough Street
86% 998
53.3497980 -6.2582420
    Rooms available

• Canada, Couple, 41+
26th Sep 2016

Upon arriving, there was a bit of difficulty with my our rooms (my husband and I). We immediately spoke with the manager and it was solved rectified, no problem! Everyone was extremely polite, personabe and helpful in every way.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
24th Sep 2016
7.7

I only stayed one night, a Saturday, and the cost was very high (I think most places do this for weekends). The room I stayed in was very loud secondary to street/bar noise, so earplugs are essential here. It was a clean hostel with a nice kitchen and lots of lounge areas. Staff were helpful. I would definitely stay again.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
24th Sep 2016
6.6

Quite a nice hostel, but we stayed over a Saturday and had to spend a ridiculous amount of money for quite a standard hostel.

Thank you for your review! We are delighted that you have found a nice hostel. But you seem have based your review solely on the price and you did not comment any further. You would have seen, when you're making the reservation, our price compared to all other hostels and you could have chosen a cheaper option. Anyway, when you book a bed at last minute anywhere you may pay a higher price than usual also Dublin is very expensive at the weekends especially when there are events or GAA.

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
20th Sep 2016

A good central hostel, nice breakfast, clean so everything fine. I just find that the hostel prices in Dublin in general are a little high, but after I heard the rental prices in Dublin, I do understand it a little. I definitely recommend to stay at this hostel ;)

Thank you for your lovely words! we really appreciate your review! As you mentioned the Dublin price, it is in general high especially during the weekends due to the number of events held in town.

• Spain, Female, 25-30
15th Sep 2016

I've stayed 3 times in this hostel, staff are very friendly and the hostel is very clean. They changed the breakfast and it is really good. Thank you guys I will come back again

• Canada, Female, 31-40
8.0

The staff was very welcoming and helpful. I only stayed one night but it was a very comfortable one. Only downside is the location in the city is a bit rough, I didn't feel comfortable going out alone in that neighbourhood.

8.0

Great place, really comfortable and awesome staff there 24/7. Really easy to find and get to anything you want in the city. Only down side was there was road construction going on outside, not their fault and the staff were really nice about it but it was a bit loud in the mornings.

• Vasee
  • Czech Republic, Male, 18-24
12th Sep 2016

I stayed for just one night, so I can't really say much, but the stuff was friendly enough and breakfest was great.

• Spain, Male, 25-30
11th Sep 2016

I stayed only one day but it was a great hostel, really clean toilets and shower, very nice kitchen and staff were very friendly and helpful. They have nice common areas and I met few nice people, location was super couldn't be better. Definitely stay here again.

10th Sep 2016

24 hour reception and you have to be buzzed in at night. Walking distance to Temple Bar and other popular locations. Complimentary breakfast (cereal/toast/juice/etc). Limited number of electrical outlets in the rooms however.