Spirit Hostel Reviews

Brace Baruh 20b, Belgrade, Serbia

very clean and friendly place

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Slovenia

Absolutely brilliant place. Shout out to Tamara, she's the best!

It's a nice hostel in a quiet neighborhood, with a nice 8-minute walk to the city center. The staff was very helpful with recommendations, and the room and bathroom was cleaned by a washing lady every day for no extra cost. Spirit hostel should upgrade their internet subscription, since the Wi-Fi was really slow. We rented a private 3-bed room which was quite big. The room had a refrigerator, a computer, tv, air-con and a balcony. We were very happy with this hostel!

Great hostel!!! Very clean room and friendly staff!!!

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Serbia

The BEST! Nikola and his staff are the most warm, hospitable,fun, friendly and cool people you could wish for. They will ensure that your stay is the best that it can possibly be. My friend and I have been travelling across Europe for the past month and this hostel and its staff are unparalleled in every respect! Always extremely clean, mins. from everything/key transport lines (Tram #2), comfy beds, great A/C, etc 500 chars. is not enough to describe the 'Spirit' underlying Spirit Hostel!

• 4th Jul 2014

The best hostel I even been. Warm recommendation to everyone.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Great Hostel Tamara is its greatest asset No thanks to JAT Airlines arrived @ 2am instead of 11pm Hostel closed @ Midnight No probs Welcomed 10am next morning. Tamara was really helpful including giving a host of Local info & making My forward Accommodation bookings

Amazing hostel, felt almost like a hotel with fresh towels everyday and very friendly and helpful staff!

• 2nd May 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I really loved this hostel! Great location and extremely clean place. The staff were warm and welcoming that I felt like I was home . I would definetely come back to this place.

• 21st Apr 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Excellent value for the price. Our room was spacious and clean, with a flat screen TV and even a computer in the the room. The staff was the best part, especially Tamara who was genuinely friendly and helpful. Great stay in a great city.

One of the best hostels I've ever been, very friendly staff especially Tamara the girl who welcomed us, and definitely the cleanest of all. Strongly recommended it Eleana Greece

• 13th Mar 2014