Spirit Hostel Reviews

Brace Baruh 20b, Belgrade, Serbia

Perfect for that kind of a budget. Great staff, highly functional, super-clean, approachable single rooms... Don't hesitate! Maybe not the sexiest place on earth, but it does the job really well! Besides, you should be enjoying the city, not the hostel!

Awesome staff who are super cool, informative and friendly. Good facilities and hot showers. Usually meet most peeps at breakfast as reasonably quiet atmosphere. In the city with a 15 min walk to the main square. Staff and cleanliness of the place worth the reasonable prices

Really good hostel, the staff was really nice and the oom really clean. The only thing to say is that is not that close to the center, but not that far as well.

The best quality/price accommodation in Belgrade! I was very impressed by the facilities of the hostel, which were well above average. The place was very clean, comfortable, with extremely friendly staff and in an excellent location. I regret not having been able to stay longer, I will definitely go back as soon as possible.

• 10th Aug 2015
  • Norway

The hostel was very secure and a good deal. The staff was nice, answered all our questions and helped us with booking transportation to our next city. The place is a bit isolated though, you need a good 15 minutes uphill to join the center, and the train station is about 30 minutes away, up and down the hill as well. A bike rental place is located near though, which I recommend. Also, some lockers are broken, you may end up with very little space for your things. Overall I recommend this hostel.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. They went above and beyond helping me learn the city and arranging a shuttle to get me to my next destination. Not a party hostel but plenty of opportunity to be social. The shower was excellent and the beds extremely comfortable.

Great hostel and amazing staff. If you need a hostel in Belgrade, this is the one you need!

Perfect location. Everything was clean...perhaps too clean:D

• 2nd Aug 2015
  • Czech Republic

My boyfriend and I stayed in one of the private apartments for 3 nights and it was absolutely incredible - huge room, huge bed, balcony, our own kitchen and ensuite AND our own wifi network. Plus they provided towels and even dressing gowns and slippers!!! We felt like we were in a posh hotel. The staff were so friendly and helped us out so much with organising our bus to our next destination. Not a supe party hostel, but amazing facilities and great value for money!

had a wonderful stay! very friendly and helpful staff! clean and and tidy hostel.would definitely come back and stay again.

Excellent perfect location, staff very helpful speak very good English, felt like a hotel. Extremely clean, bathrooms and kitchen spotless. Comfy beds and air con. Computers available and lovely dining room. Perfect stay. Would recommend to anyone!

• 17th Jul 2015

This isnt a traditional hostel. It is a 'hostel' in a residential apartment building. This can be taken positively or negatively depending on what kind of stay you are after. After a pretty hectic few weeks, we loved the fact that we were basically in our own apartment for the price of 20 euro. The location was good, roughly 10 min walk to the top of the foot mall. The staff were exceptional. They assisted us with so much, even after we checked out. The facilities were great and clean!

Awesome place, will back for sure.

• 8th Jul 2015

I loved my stay here.Staff is amazing and cleanliness is speachless

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

Spirit hostel is quite simply the best place to stay in Belgrade! Incredibly Clean, friendly & above all excellent value. It's also situated in a perfect part of town

• 6th Jul 2015

Very helpful staff that gave us a thorough guide to the city. Location is walking distance from the zoo and some sights worth seeing. The rooms were well equipped, with a personal light, powerpoint and even slippers. Facilities are separated for the sexes and were always clean. Our beds were made for us everyday which was a pleasant surprise. Perfect stay!

We arrived off the overnight train from Budapest, grubby and exhausted, and hoped just to be able to leave our bags with the hostel staff until we could check in. But they kindly allowed us to check in at 7.30am, because we'd booked a self-contained apartment and it was already prepared for our arrival. We were so grateful! We had a roomy quiet studio apt with its own balcony. The setting felt quite suburban, in a quiet block of flats, but in fact a really good base for exploring the city.

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed at. It's super clean! Cleaner than most hotels! I recommend it to anyone looking for a hostel in Belgrade!

We booked the private apartment and I strongly suggest it for any other backpacking couples. Its clean, spacious, has its own WiFi and your are separated from the main hostel. The hostel is 3km away from the train station but its easy enough to find and the area though strange at first is very nice and safe.

• 29th Apr 2015

Very welcoming and helpful staff! Nice personal atmosphere