Spirit Hostel

Superb 472 Total Reviews
Superb 472 Total Reviews

21st Apr 2017

Spirit Hostel was such a welcoming place! I stayed in a private bed for one & very much enjoyed my stay. Wonderful staff, welcoming accommodations, and even a lovely breakfast! The only thing I ran into is that the wifi didn't reach my room- which was ok, but sometimes a hassle to go down to the common room for wifi.

• Lebanon, Male, 25-30
22nd Mar 2017

Spirit hostel is a clean well located hostel in Belgrade close 5 minutes walking distance from one of the inpressive sites in Belgrade, Kalemegdan fortress. The staff there is friendly and helpful which makes your stay more pleasant. It was nice to know more about Belgrade from discussions I had with the staff. So if you need a comfortable place to stay, Spirit hostel is the place to be