Splendid Guesthouse Reviews

Parish Priest Magri Street, Mellieha, Malta

Good location,nice owners.Very "basic"room: bed,tiny fridge and wardrobe plus air con.Breakfast not to bad (bread,ham,cereal,coffee,tea,juice,jam,honey,cake).We've stayed 7nights and actualy there is no reason to complain.I did not expect luxury for £12 per night .Definitely recommend

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Poland

We really enjoyed our stay here and felt really welcome. The buffet breakfast was really good. The terrace during the evening is a fantastic place to relax. There is a good selection of books to exchange and plenty of useful information from the hosts. We had a very good room and a great atmosphere in this guesthouse. Would not hesitate to recommend and use again.

Found the owners very kind and friendly. Furthermore they were solution orientated and asked me daily how my stay was. The nights were warm and when I indicated that I did not wish to use the air conditioner to cool down as to avoid getting a cold they placed a fan in my room. Very thoughtful.

• 24th Jul 2014

Very helpful and polite Scottish staff. The price is very affordable yet a breakfast is still included! Including cereal, bread, juice, coffee... also a delicious piece of cake! Mellieha beach is close - 15min walk and the bus to the airport is close as well. They have a lovely place on the roof where you can relax after a day out! There you can also meet other travellers. I would recommend this place to all the couples and friends travelling. Also for the ones who are travelling alone!

• 6th Jun 2014