Splendid Jupiter Hotel Reviews

No. 16 Tho Xuong lane, Au Trieu str, Hoan Kiem dist, Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam

The location is perfect, the breakfast is delicious, but what really makes this hotel is how friendly and helpful all the staff are!

• 12th Sep 2014

Loved the hotel. Staff are incredibly friendly and will go out of their way to cater for your likes. For instance I was after a deck of cards, the hotel didnt have any so one of the staff members went for a walk to go buy a pack. I know its not a big ask but the little things count. Great location, close to lake. Hotel can organise a bicycle for you to use during the day/night if you want to do some exploring. Cheap and Clean. 5 stars

• 2nd Sep 2014

Hotel was very nice and clean. Staff is very helpful!

• 28th Aug 2014

Our stay at this hotel has been fantastic. We have no complains. The staff were excellent, always going out of their way to assist us with whatever we required. They were all extremely friendly and always remembered our names. We stayed for three nights and the location is within good walking distance of the lakeWe also booked our tour to Halong Bay with them with Imperial and it was a fantastic two days extremely well organised. If we return we would definitely stay here again!!

• 15th Aug 2014

Limited choice with breakfast and didn't have a lot of the menu choices but apart from that very good, polite staff, comfy bed and good atmosphere

• 12th Aug 2014

This hotel is awesome! The staff is really friendly and helpful and made me feel at home. Good location right in the middle of everything, clean and comfortable rooms. Good free breakfast, with coffee juice, fruit, eggs, pancakes. The staff helped us organize a tour for an amazing price, and get around the city. I really recommend this place, would definitely come back :)

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Mexico

Very clean and nice for on a budget with free toiletries and use of a TV and computer in the room. Free breakfast is included which was quite nice. Only stayed one night as wanted more atmosphere and backpackers but good location if you want to be near everything but go back to a quiet room.

The staff, location and facilities are just great for the cost. I will go back as I use Hanoi as a hub for my Southeast Asian tour. I could not have asked for a more well rounded place to stay and the staff was the most attentive and knowledgeable I have come across in a long time.

This is a lovely little hotel in the heart of the old town. I would like to say a big thank you to the staff who are really friendly and helpful. Breakfast is good. The staff packed me a breakfast for my 5 a.m. departure. Would definitely stay here again!!

Lovely place to stay. The staff is very helpful and speaks good English. My room is clean and there's an elevator. I would recommend this hotel.

• 24th May 2014

The WiFi Didn't work. When we asked the staff if they could fix it they just said use the WiFi of the hotel next door (apparently the same company). The hot water didn't work after we specifically asked for a room with working hot water. The bed was comfortable though which was nice. Glad we only stayed one night. Wouldn't go back again.

• 23rd May 2014

Amazing staff. Great central location, my room were clean and full of amenities. Free breakfast was good. Highly recommended.

• 21st May 2014

I was surprised by this hotel. It is a nice and very friendly place. My room is very clean and comfortable. Staff is fantastic, always welcome you with the smile. If I come back to Hanoi I would definitely stay again in this small gem.

• 21st May 2014

Nice place to stay, worth booking any tours else where though, save yourself about 20%

This hotel was great. Myself and my partner booked a basic double room which was fairly small but had everything we would need. Location was fantastic and 'Ha' the main night staff member was absolutely fantastic so friendly and helpful he even helped us to set up our motor bike-which he didn't need to, and gave us lots of hints and tips, he went over and above to help you!! Other staff members were a bit Invasive but i expected that really. Overall brilliant.

Great value for money. Good breakfast. If you planning to visit Hanoi, this is your choice! Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• 10th Apr 2014

It was a lovely hotel. The breakfast was good and the service very good. Everyone was very nice. Location was perfect. Highly recommended to anyone visiting Hanoi.

We only stayed in the Essence Hotel for 1 night, but they impressed us with their great service! Very clean, neat room with everything you need and quiet at night. Amazing breakfast.

If you are looking for a quiet, peace and cheap place, this hotel should be your choice. All of the staff are very friendly and can't do enough for you. The breakfast was quite good too. Would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Hanoi.

• 19th Mar 2014