Splendid Jupiter Hotel Reviews

No. 16 Tho Xuong lane, Au Trieu str, Hoan Kiem dist, Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam

Would stay again

Very very helpful staff. Good breakfast. Easy walk to attractions around Hanoi.

The breakfast selection was wide with western and Vietnamese options. Bonus points for freshly squeezed juices. At least in twin room the beds were the hardest ones we've ever come across in a hotel. So, if you're having trouble with your back, contact the hotel in advance.

nice location close o ST.Joseph Church, good breakfast, very helpfull staff

hotel is very well located in a quite back street near to the only cathedral in Hanoi. Staff is very nice and helpfull -managed all our Sappa trip for reasonable price and good value. I can only recomend. Excellent value for the money. Rooms are clean - no insects.

Great location in the old quarter, spacious and clean rooms, great wifi, good breakfast and above all excellent staff (especially Ha who went above and beyond on numerous occasions). Would highly recommend and definitely stay again.

Exzellent service, very friendly and helpfully with all our questions ‎ for sightseeing. Room have been perfectly furnished for our travelling.‎

I stayed for one night before moving to another hostel. Stuff guys are very friendly and helpful, booked me a day tour to Halong Bay, for 35$. Rooms are average and clean. I remember I had some problems with hot water...very hot boiling water all the time. And after a scorching day heat it is not what you want! I think it didnt had a chance to take a shower properly. No insects detected.

They are so kind:) everyday, we provided delicious meal in the morning. and they always try to give us best thing whatever we want. I was so impressed. If I visit Hanoi again, I'm definitely use here.

• 1st Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Everything about this place was excellent. The staff more than friendly, organised day trips and our train to our next destination, even coming with us to the station to check we got the right train. The included breakfast was good also, bacon and eggs everyday if you want. The only negatives if we're being picky, the wifi wasn't perfect on our floor and the shower in our room didn't have much pressure. Highly recommend the Splendid Jupiter to all!

This wss my 2nd time here . Sraff is friendly helpfull and professional. Very clean and good location

This is a hotel, not a hostel. Very nice place to stay in the city center. The staff is really nice and helpful, rooms are very good and clean, with a computer & internet connection. Very good value for money!

The location is perfect, the breakfast is delicious, but what really makes this hotel is how friendly and helpful all the staff are!

• 12th Sep 2014

Loved the hotel. Staff are incredibly friendly and will go out of their way to cater for your likes. For instance I was after a deck of cards, the hotel didnt have any so one of the staff members went for a walk to go buy a pack. I know its not a big ask but the little things count. Great location, close to lake. Hotel can organise a bicycle for you to use during the day/night if you want to do some exploring. Cheap and Clean. 5 stars

• 2nd Sep 2014

Hotel was very nice and clean. Staff is very helpful!

• 28th Aug 2014

Our stay at this hotel has been fantastic. We have no complains. The staff were excellent, always going out of their way to assist us with whatever we required. They were all extremely friendly and always remembered our names. We stayed for three nights and the location is within good walking distance of the lakeWe also booked our tour to Halong Bay with them with Imperial and it was a fantastic two days extremely well organised. If we return we would definitely stay here again!!

• 15th Aug 2014

Limited choice with breakfast and didn't have a lot of the menu choices but apart from that very good, polite staff, comfy bed and good atmosphere

• 12th Aug 2014

This hotel is awesome! The staff is really friendly and helpful and made me feel at home. Good location right in the middle of everything, clean and comfortable rooms. Good free breakfast, with coffee juice, fruit, eggs, pancakes. The staff helped us organize a tour for an amazing price, and get around the city. I really recommend this place, would definitely come back :)

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Mexico

Very clean and nice for on a budget with free toiletries and use of a TV and computer in the room. Free breakfast is included which was quite nice. Only stayed one night as wanted more atmosphere and backpackers but good location if you want to be near everything but go back to a quiet room.