Splendid Jupiter Hotel Reviews

No. 16 Tho Xuong lane, Au Trieu str, Hoan Kiem dist, Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam

Breakfast is really good and you get a lot of food. Plentiful towels and other amenities. Quiet street in old quarter. Jenny very helpful. Easy pick up from airport for reasonable price. Great spot.

Very much enjoyed our stay at Splendid Jupiter - the location was very convenient in the old city. The staff in particular made our stay: Jenny, Tom, Ha, Lana and the team could not have been nicer or more welcoming. They practically adopted my mother and took fantastic care of her when she had a couple of days there by herself before we arrived.

Very friendly staff who gave good advice

Jenny and the staff were outstanding in doing everything they could to make sure our stay was a greAt experience. I would always stay here when visiting Vietnam. Breakfast was good, the hotel was clean and close to everything we wanted to see. Jenny and the others helped us plan our itinery each day and gave us lots of information about what was good to see etc. The single room needed some repairs to the ceiling but this was a small thing.

Would stay again

The service is what makes it stand out from the rest. The staff at splendid Jupiter hotel were so helpful, it was amazing. They helped us book a trip to Halong Bay 3 days 2 nights with Majestic Cruise and overnight train to Sapa including calling the train companies to find a cheap price , booking it for us, and even escorting us all the way to the train station and then showing us the way to our train! It was so nice! The rooms were lovely, the beds were soft, the breakfast was delicious.

• 8th Dec 2014

Very very helpful staff. Good breakfast. Easy walk to attractions around Hanoi.

The breakfast selection was wide with western and Vietnamese options. Bonus points for freshly squeezed juices. At least in twin room the beds were the hardest ones we've ever come across in a hotel. So, if you're having trouble with your back, contact the hotel in advance.

nice location close o ST.Joseph Church, good breakfast, very helpfull staff

hotel is very well located in a quite back street near to the only cathedral in Hanoi. Staff is very nice and helpfull -managed all our Sappa trip for reasonable price and good value. I can only recomend. Excellent value for the money. Rooms are clean - no insects.

Great location in the old quarter, spacious and clean rooms, great wifi, good breakfast and above all excellent staff (especially Ha who went above and beyond on numerous occasions). Would highly recommend and definitely stay again.

Exzellent service, very friendly and helpfully with all our questions ‎ for sightseeing. Room have been perfectly furnished for our travelling.‎

I stayed for one night before moving to another hostel. Stuff guys are very friendly and helpful, booked me a day tour to Halong Bay, for 35$. Rooms are average and clean. I remember I had some problems with hot water...very hot boiling water all the time. And after a scorching day heat it is not what you want! I think it didnt had a chance to take a shower properly. No insects detected.

They are so kind:) everyday, we provided delicious meal in the morning. and they always try to give us best thing whatever we want. I was so impressed. If I visit Hanoi again, I'm definitely use here.

• 1st Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Everything about this place was excellent. The staff more than friendly, organised day trips and our train to our next destination, even coming with us to the station to check we got the right train. The included breakfast was good also, bacon and eggs everyday if you want. The only negatives if we're being picky, the wifi wasn't perfect on our floor and the shower in our room didn't have much pressure. Highly recommend the Splendid Jupiter to all!

This wss my 2nd time here . Sraff is friendly helpfull and professional. Very clean and good location

This is a hotel, not a hostel. Very nice place to stay in the city center. The staff is really nice and helpful, rooms are very good and clean, with a computer & internet connection. Very good value for money!

The location is perfect, the breakfast is delicious, but what really makes this hotel is how friendly and helpful all the staff are!

• 12th Sep 2014

Loved the hotel. Staff are incredibly friendly and will go out of their way to cater for your likes. For instance I was after a deck of cards, the hotel didnt have any so one of the staff members went for a walk to go buy a pack. I know its not a big ask but the little things count. Great location, close to lake. Hotel can organise a bicycle for you to use during the day/night if you want to do some exploring. Cheap and Clean. 5 stars

• 2nd Sep 2014

Hotel was very nice and clean. Staff is very helpful!

• 28th Aug 2014