Splendid Jupiter Hotel Reviews

No. 16 Tho Xuong lane, Au Trieu str, Hoan Kiem dist, Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam

We only stayed in the Essence Hotel for 1 night, but they impressed us with their great service! Very clean, neat room with everything you need and quiet at night. Amazing breakfast.

If you are looking for a quiet, peace and cheap place, this hotel should be your choice. All of the staff are very friendly and can't do enough for you. The breakfast was quite good too. Would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Hanoi.

• 19th Mar 2014

Good location, and staff was really helpful (though they did overcharge us for a halongbay tour, book trough a travelagent in town). We got a bad room next to reception that was really noisy. Also we saw both rat and cockroach in the diningroom - disgusting!

• 16th Mar 2014
  • Norway

This hotel is something special- a lovely atmosphere where the staff make you feel amazing, without being pushy. The room was very clean with all facilities that you would require. Laundry service is swift and very cheap. You can choose to book trips with the staff if you wish- I did Ha Long Bay and Sapa which was very good. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again.

• 8th Mar 2014

Very kind and helpful staff. The hotel offer to help you book Halong Bay and Sapa tours with very good price and good quality. The breakfast options were really good. The location was fantastic and great value for the money.

• 7th Mar 2014

The location is excellent, clean room and well equipped with all you need. On arrival I received a welcome plate of fruit and coffee or juice, it is perfect. The staff are very helpful and always greeted me with a smile. They helped me book some amazing tours. Great service - I would choose this hotel again if back in Hanoi.

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Iceland

helpful staff, good location, just close to the Church, which means easy to go anywhere

I have traveled in many countries, stayed in many hotels, but my stay at this hotel ranks the finest I've ever had. The staff went above and beyond anything I would expect. Their helpfulness and kindness were so genuine.and helped me book my trip to Halong Bay and sapa . Excellent price, great trips.

• 19th Feb 2014

Very nice, clean and comfortable hotel. Breakfast was nice and the staff are lovley! Had a room with no window but that wasnt too important to me. But it may bother others. Would recommend.

Had an excellent stay for four nights. The staff were excellent friendly and always happy to help, be it with exchanging money or organising day trips. Location great and easily accessible to all the main tourist spots in the city. Breakfast was included and had a wide variety of Vietnamese and Western breakfasts to cater for every ones needs. If i ever return to Hanoi I will be sure to book at this hotel again, can't recommend it enough. from 26th to 30th January, Chris Jess, Dan.

Loved everything about this place.We were greeted with a welcome drink and refreshing towel and shown to our room which was small but very clean , comfortable, attractively furnished and well maintained..The staff catered to our every need--recommending places to go and see, arranging our Halong Bay excursion--everything. Breakfast is plentiful, simple and fresh .

Right from the moment I entered this hotel I was greeted and given lots of advice by staff. I booked a trip to halong bay through the hotel and it was perfect.The hotel is very well located and is within 5-10 minutes walking distance to the night market. There is a beautiful church right nearby and there are lots of things to see around the area.I can't recommend this hotel highly enough. Great location but more importantly, excellent staff that are always there to help you out . thank you splen

• 10th Jan 2014

Wow, I can't say enough great things about our experience with this hotel. From check in, you will notice the amazing level of service in all of the employees, from the amount of detailed information provided on hanoi for tourists, to the pineapple juice as a welcome drink. My room, while slightly small is comfortable, beautiful and clean. the breakfast provided was amazing.The staff are outstanding - extremely helpful and friendly. Overall, this hotel is great value for its modest room rate, an

• 3rd Jan 2014

It is not a hostel, it is a small hotel. Pleasant and service minded staff, free computer in the room but no bar and definetely not a place to meet people.

Great hotel, great value. Very clean, very nice, great staff, good breakfast too. Only minor dislike was that any noise in the hallway echoed into my room, which woke me up earlier than I wanted, but it was really ok.

Although the room was very clean and the rest of the facilities seemed very clean, there were rats running around in the breakfast room.

Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Room is clean and nice. Airport pick up is available at any time . The hotel is close to many sites right within walking distance. The value for money is really good. Great place and great service. I will stay here again.

• 7th Dec 2013

Thank you to the wonderful staff at the splendid Jupiter Hotel for making our stay so comfortable. They organised our tours to Sapa and Halong Bay, gave us tips on places to eat and were friendly always. The room was very clean and comfortable with free Wifi . The Hotel is in a perfect location in the Heart of the Old Quarter of Hanoi, Breakfast is tasty with a good selection that is cooked to order. A fabulous Hotel that we were sad to leave on our three days sojourn across a fabulous country.

• 6th Dec 2013

Probably the best place I've stayed in 6 weeks backpacking through Southeast Asia. The staff is exceptionally kind and helpful, the rooms are cleans and modern. Would absolutely recommend to anyone coming to Hanoi!

Enjoyed our stay here very much. The staff were friendly and more than willing to help us with any request. Room was clean and tidy. We liked the location as it was within walking distance of the main shopping areas of the Old Quarter but tucked away from the loud and busy streets. Not fancy but very pleasant and comfortable stay.