Splendid Jupiter Hotel Reviews

No. 16 Tho Xuong lane, Au Trieu str, Hoan Kiem dist, Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam

Friendly staff in a good location, enjoyed my stay and was walking distance from most tourist attractions.

• 14th Nov 2015

All the staff of the hotel was very kind, helpful and welcoming. They have a tour desk and can organize trips for you but they don't bother you with it if you have already your plans. They can keep your baggage while you're on a trip. The breakfast was plentiful and very good. The room was clean, with many facilities (fridge, air con...) The hotel is located in a small street, and the building is also very quiet at night. I hope to go back there again and I warmly recommend it!

We really enjoyed our stay at the Splended Jupiter Hotel. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. Morning breakfasts upstairs were delightful. We would highly recommend it to others. Thanks.

Friendly staff! Particularly Micheal- very helpful and amicable! Very good location in the old quarter. However, our bathroom had some mould and an odour which the staff assured would be cleaned for the next people. We also booked a ha long bay tour through the hotel at a pretty good price however we got charged a goverment tax of %10 which we werent originally told about on top of the agreed tour cost so be prepared for that.

arrived at hotel later than expected due to a delayed flight, however the hotel arranged a driver to pick up from the airport in which they kept in contact throughout the journey. on arrival a few members on the front desk gave us a warm welcome, couldn't remember all the staff but Mr Ha stood out and was very welcoming and polite throughout our stay. room was immaculate and the bed was very comfortable. however one staff member (tour desk) made me feel uncomfortable talking about money too much

Everything is okay. Excellent.

Helpful staff will go the extra mile. Renovated rooms are beautiful. Great breakfast.

The splendid Jupiter hotel is a wonderful place to stay if you're planning to spent some time in Hanoi. The location is perfect, right in the buzzing heart of the old quarter. Within minutes you'll reach different foot establishments, all unique in their flavours and scenery. The hotel itself is clean and the staff is extremely kind and helpful. The manager, Philippe, is almost overwhelmingly supportive in making sure you'll have a delightful experience of Hanoi.

The staff were so helpful and really went above and beyond to look after us during our stay. The free breakfast was also incredible! The hotel was a great first stop on our trip, but maybe wouldn't be suited for backpackers that wanna meet people. We had a few issues with outside noise and construction work but the staff moved us rooms to a much quieter one which really helped.

The value you get from this hostel is really good. Me and a friend stayed for 5 nights and they even moved one night a couple of days later since we went on a trekking trip. The staff is the friendliest I have ever met in any hostel, they will help you with anything and help you organiserad trips all over Vietnam. They can recommend you great places to eat, party, shop and drink. If I ever come back to Hanoi I will definetly stay here again.

• 7th Oct 2015
  • Sweden

Charming and helpful staff, who helped us book an excellent tour on Ha Long Bay. Room was very nice, but bathroom was a bit run down. Building work woke us at 7am one morning; not the hotel's fault but annoying nonetheless. Doesn't have a bar, not the sort of place you meet people. Breakfast good, wifi temperamental. You could probably find somewhere a bit more exciting but would be hard to find somewhere run by such accommodating people.

Staff was AMAZING. They treated me better than staff I have encountered in 5 star hotels. They made a point to know my name, assisted me in getting where I needed to go, arranged tours/ things for me to do, and had my laundry done. They showed me to my room when I arrived to ensure I was settled and did not need anything. The hotel itself needs some updating. New sheets are needed, as well as some hole patching/painting/fixture replacement. You get what you pay and I would come again!

30 second walk from the church, 5 minute walk from the prison, 10 minute walk from the Temple of Literature, in the heart of the Old Quarters within walking distance of all the best restaurants (as per TripAdvisor etc). The overnight cruise in Halong Bay (offered by the hotel (Seasun or something like that) was also fun. I had a great time! Thanks!

great place: warm and friendly staff, comfy rooms, very nice bathrooms. I had a really comfortable night here & no complaints. not the sort of place where you meet people, but good for some peace and luxury.

Excellent! Very happy customers made out stay brilliant!

Staff is extremely helpful and welcoming. Great breakfast, and perfect location for exploring Hanoi!

• 29th Sep 2015

Splendid Jupiter was a wonderful hotel! Centrally located in the Old Quarter, we were surrounded by many delicious eating options and attractions. The room was clean and spacious, A/C a welcome after a long day of exploring, and complimentary breakfast was great. What makes Splendid Jupiter stand out the most however, is the level of customer service they provided. Special mention to Phillip and Nathan, who went above and beyond helping us arrange for everything. THANK YOU ! A++

Good location, good price, good tours, friendly and helpful staff, perfect location next to the church, airport pickup and drop off, good a/c, strong wifi on every floor. Thanks for the great time! Made my trip to Vietnam relaxing and enjoyable.

The room is clean and the bed is comfortable The hotel location is so so convenient and near the church ! Most importantly , the staff are so nice and helpful. When you encounter any problems , just seek help from them , the staff must help you !!! Here , really thank you Philip , Michael ,Nathan , and other staff ! It is a memorable experience in this hotel !

Highly recommend everyone staying at Splendid jupiter hotel. The staff is really friendly and go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Good location in the heart of the old quarter. Very good value for money! Booked a tour through the hotel from Mr. Philip ( Manager hotel ) , got a lot of help choosing the best day trip suiting my interests.( Halong bay , and open bus ticket to ho chi minh ) Definitely would stay here again!