Splendido Hotel Reviews

Bartolome Mitre 1314, Montevideo, Uruguay

perfect location but the beds are a disaster and the rooms are very hot and sticky. and it gets very noisy at night due to traffic and bars right next to the hotel. good for a couple of nights but no more.

We booked a twin room, they gave us triple, which turned out ok but at the end they tried to charge us more....so check your final payment before paying..the hotel itself was very retro. Traffic was loud. Not a "wow"-experience overall..

Nice hotel with vintage furniture. Big room for 2 persons, good breakfast. In the street of the Hotel there are nice bars with live concerts, but late in the night you should not walk in the direction of the old city ( 2 block away) because it's not very safe.

• 13th Nov 2013

central location, original furniture, nice common areas, helpful staff

I realy felt very well in that Hotel. The Staff was very helpfull und friendly. They put a heater in my room, because it was quite coold.:The Hotel/Hostel was just opposite the Operahouse Teatro Solis with the view to the bulding. Well the beakfast was quite late at 8.30 an it took about 30 minutes everthink was ready, so I start to eat at 9.00 o`cklock. But it was a sunday und did not bother me. I like the lokation and I like the helpfull staff. Wenn I am in Montevideo I will stay there agin.

• 28th Sep 2013