Splendido Hotel

Fabulous 22 Total Reviews
Fabulous 22 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 41+
3rd Dec 2016

This is an older style hostel in the middle of many activities - the staff were always willing to assist with questions - would stay there again

• Ireland, Male, 41+
24th Nov 2016

Upon arrival, I was nearly charged in error a 2nd time for my deposit (due to the confusing layout of my reservation) but I ended up enjoying my stay, in particular the facilities in the communal bathroom, the fact that the entrance doors to the hotel were secure and operated by the 24-hour reception staff, and the free availability of not only cold drinking water but also hot water for making my flask of what most Uruguayans drink to stay energetic, namely yerba mate tea!