Split Backpackers Reviews

Kralja zvonimira 17, Split, Croatia

Had a very nice stay there, super friendly staff. Had some fun conversations over morning coffee and cigarettes! Good location, easy to get around and close to everything.

My girlfriend and I rented the private room it was very nice and clean. The staff there were all very friendly and helpful as well

Perfect place to stay, close to everything!

직원들도 친절하고 위치가

• 24th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Fantastic hostel! The staff treat you like family, the location is strolling distance to everything you could ever need, and it's in a cute residential building that feels like your own house after a day. The only qualm I had with it is that it is a -very- small hostel in terms of physical size, but the atmosphere from both the staff and the other guests more than negate that. Very highly recommended :)

Really good location near the bus, ferry and train. super friendly staff. ran out of hot water though because some people shower for an hour!

Super friendly, helpful staff. Standard double private ensuite was a little small, but still very good value with lockers & TV. Clean room & shower. No breakfast but microwave, fridge & electric kettle available. Good wifi in room & free computer Internet access in kitchen. Need to walk up stairs but supermarkets, bus station and attractions are nearby. Reasonably priced laundry service. 2 small suggestions: curtains in toilet & blanket for the cool nights. Will definitely recommend this hostel.

Great atmosphere. The hostel was very home-y and I was comfortable during my entire stay. I even extended it because Tea was such great company! During my stay, the entire guests loved Tea. She was easy to talk to and was very helpful.

Each big locker. It was very useful.

The staff really care about this small hostel and trying to make it better. They themselves make it what it is. It's a few rooms and a kitchenette - hopefully they took our ideas and transformed that space more into a lounge. Overall good.

The staff here are so friendly and helpful - good ideas of what to do and how to do them and will call to check things out, but to mention are so friendly and bubbly. Also a great location- easy distance from bus station, beach and palace. Loved it here.

Brilliant place to stay close to shops and the old town. Small size made it easy to meet everyone and the staff are brilliant. The hostel is so on to it they put the people staying longer in the same room making it easy to meet new people. just wish the kitchen had a bit more to it for cooking.

Staff are amazing! Super friendly

• 15th Sep 2014

Nice small hostel if you're looking to just relax and see the sites. Extremely close to everything. Staff was extremely helpful. Only downside- one bathroom for the whole hostel.

This was a really friendly hostel with great staff who were always happy to help! Location is good and central, close to bus station/port with sandy beach 5min one way and main promenade 5min the other direction. Small kitchen with microwave & fridge, great for us so we could have breakfast (food stores very close by). Nice little balcony too. Very clean and lent us free towels! Large lockers fit backpack. Other backpackers were friendly too - nice, social hostel. Would stay again - THANKS!

Split backpackers is a great hostel with good vibes and good people. It was in a great location in Split which made it very easy to get around and do all the fun activities that the staff suggested. There were smiles all 'round and the staff were very helpful if I had any issues or questions.

• 6th Sep 2014

Split Backpacker 2 hostel which I stay at was a fantastic new hostel. Overall, all is excellent except for the lack of a lounge area. No complain at all. From location to reception, everything was great.

Not the best nights sleep due to people coming and going during the night. However great atmosphere, very friendly staff and in a good location, only a few minutes walk from the old town, palace, bus station and ferry Port.

With rude girl in hostel 1 is worst experience since I stay over 30 hostels in EU!! Totally ruined my trip! I said hi to her firstly and first sentence she said" i check your reservation"not mentioned after that yelling at me. She didn't give the bed I booked, wanted to send me to hostel 2. She claimed she didn't have my reservation, even after I showed my reservation email. She refused to call her college to solve, told me to WALK to her college by myself if I am not satisfied. uncommunicable!!

I am sorry to hear I have ruined your entire vacation. I won t go that far to make comments about the way you behaved to me and to other guests(!), I just hope you are aware of your reactions and you wont let them to happen again. Unfortunately, it is very unfair to this hostel to and people who are here working hard to maintain its good reputation to become collateral in your pick against me.

The hostel is brand new so it is all spotless. It is a small hostel so it is hard to meet travellers however do not let this put you off. Split is a small place anyway so every one just goes on the pub crawl so it was nice to have a quit hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4