Split Backpackers

Fabulous 720 Total Reviews
Fabulous 720 Total Reviews

15th Sep 2017

Great location great staff easy as close to bus is recommend

31st Aug 2017

The staff, particularly Ina, really made it feel like home. I was very comfortable and have already returned. The facilities are also really great! I will definitely reccomend to friends in the future !

Dear Beth, Thank You for Your staying with us and returning 3rd time. That means a lot to us and it was our pleasure spending time with u funny girl. Greetings from Split Backpackers hostel! Inna :-)

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
31st Aug 2017

Great location. Hostel itself was nice but not as communal as others. No kitchen.

Thank You dear ! Greetings from Split Backpackers hostel! Inna

29th Aug 2017
6.6

Great location, tiny kitchen, comfy beds. Nice staff

Thank You dear . Greetings from Split Backpackers hostel

26th Aug 2017

I loved my stay at Split backpackers. The rooms were spacious and secure and it was in a central location. There were communal areas to sit and the bathrooms were clean and tidy. It is a modest hostel, not very big but the staff are friendly and accommodating. Would recommend to stay here.

Dear Laura, thank You so much. We are glad You were sattisfied with Your staying with us. Greetings from Split Backpackers! Inna

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
22nd Aug 2017
8.0

Really clean and comfortable but not much of an atmosphere as it's quite a large hostel. Loved my stay there!

Dear Meghan, Glad You were sattisfied with Your staying. Greetings from Split Backpackers hostel Inna

• DanShaw
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
22nd Aug 2017

If you're going to Split, you must stay here. From the moment I arrived the staff were so welcoming, friendly and so informative, always available for a chat and to provide the top tips for Split. The rooms are huge with large lockers and very comfy beds. The air conditioning is a huge bonus. Bathrooms are generous, very clean and the showers are great. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Split, thank you to Nina and the team for making my trip to Split such an amazing one. such a great place!

16th Aug 2017

Lovely little hostel. Has everything one would need to have a good time. Lovely staff, comfy beds, good showers. Nicely located - 15mins walk to sandy beach and 5mins walk to the Old Town. Lack of a stove is annoying

Dear Oisin, thank You for Your kind words. You have been such a nice guest Hope to see Ya again. Greetings from Split Backpackers Hostel Inna

15th Aug 2017

first thing that comes to mind was the amount the staff will help you. I had some complications on my journey and they sorted everything out for me and gave me the right advice. the hostel is nice quiet small but in a good location near the harbour, bus and train station. no complaints from me thank you very much!

Glad to hear that. When guest feel familiar and comfortable we know we did our main aim. Greetings from Split Backpackers 1 Inna

14th Aug 2017

The hostel itself is in a great location and well worth the price when a solo traveler. There wasn't anyway to cook but there was a few things to use in the kitchen. The beds have curtains so that makes it a bit nicer. There were only 2 bathrooms and 2 showers for all the people staying there (1 each male and 1 each female). Reception is not open 24/7- unfortunately, I did not see this when I booked- though not sure it was on hostelworld.com. Due to this I would not stay here again.

×