Split Backpackers Reviews

Kralja zvonimira 17, Split, Croatia

Split backpackers is a great hostel with good vibes and good people. It was in a great location in Split which made it very easy to get around and do all the fun activities that the staff suggested. There were smiles all 'round and the staff were very helpful if I had any issues or questions.

• 6th Sep 2014

Split Backpacker 2 hostel which I stay at was a fantastic new hostel. Overall, all is excellent except for the lack of a lounge area. No complain at all. From location to reception, everything was great.

Not the best nights sleep due to people coming and going during the night. However great atmosphere, very friendly staff and in a good location, only a few minutes walk from the old town, palace, bus station and ferry Port.

With rude girl in hostel 1 is worst experience since I stay over 30 hostels in EU!! Totally ruined my trip! I said hi to her firstly and first sentence she said" i check your reservation"not mentioned after that yelling at me. She didn't give the bed I booked, wanted to send me to hostel 2. She claimed she didn't have my reservation, even after I showed my reservation email. She refused to call her college to solve, told me to WALK to her college by myself if I am not satisfied. uncommunicable!!

I am sorry to hear I have ruined your entire vacation. I won t go that far to make comments about the way you behaved to me and to other guests(!), I just hope you are aware of your reactions and you wont let them to happen again. Unfortunately, it is very unfair to this hostel to and people who are here working hard to maintain its good reputation to become collateral in your pick against me.

The hostel is brand new so it is all spotless. It is a small hostel so it is hard to meet travellers however do not let this put you off. Split is a small place anyway so every one just goes on the pub crawl so it was nice to have a quit hostel.

I had a very nive stay at Split backpackers this summer. The staff at the hostel is so friendly and helpfull and they love to tell you what to see in the city. The hostel is very warm and clean and there is a good atmosphere. I really enjoyed my stay at Split backpackers and I really can recommend it to all of you. It's central near the harbour and the shops.

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Denmark

Really nice staff able to help you with everythin. Great location and clean hostel! Definitely, good place to stay in Split.

Location is great, very convenient, staff were very nice and helpful!! I just stayed one night through Split and stayed in the 6 person dorm with a private bath. No towels were given though. It's what you'd expect of a hostel, lots of friendly backpackers--but people like to party in this town so don't be surprised if people come back late at night (or early in the morning!). The room also had A/C which was nice!

Good hostel which is close to the bus and port station. Also staff are very accommodating and helped with my changed plans!

• 21st Aug 2014

This hostel is in a great location only a few minutes walk to the centre and close to a supermarket. The girl at reception was so friendly and helpful explaining best places to go and visit. The hostel was very clean and a great place to meet other travellers. I would stay here again and recommend this hostel to a friend!

Really nice hostel, but not anything special - facilities very basic and quite small kitchen area but nice enough. Staff are fantastic, really lovely people and always willing to help; also as many free towels as you like! Very clean too. Met some really nice people but not a huge atmosphere!

Best Hostel we stayed in during our interrail trip! Really friendly staff, beautiful rooms, everything looks really new and very nice! I would definitely come back if I am ever in Split again.

• 16th Aug 2014

We stayed at split backpackers2, though we booked through here and weren't informed.

We stayed in the newly renovated part of the hostel which was lovely. Shower facilities could have been a bit cleaner. The kitchen/common area was a little disappointing as it was small in size and there was only a microwave and tiny sandwich toaster to make hot food. This wasn't too much of a concern for us as we ate out but could be for other backpackers. The hostel is in a great location for catching ferries and buses and close to the market.

Staff was very helpful. We had each a big locker, which was really convenient. Rooms were quiet and clean, as well as the bathrooms and kitchen.

The winning factor for me was that each bed has it's own curtain giving you complete privacy when in bed. Such a small thing but when you've been travelling a while sometimes it is the little touches that count! Room was small (6 bed dorm en-suite) were great; clean, comfy, cool. Location is great-5 mins walk from the harbour which is the central hub of Split. Staff were average, not rude in the slightest but not overly helpful/friendly

This Hostel has a really great atmosphere ! Rooms are very confortable and clean. We had helpul information about what to visit, where to eat, where to party, etc. We meet lots of interesting people there, good memories :)

Atmosphere can be good or bad depending on what you're looking for. I was hoping for a quiet and restful night sleep, and the place and room were rowdy well into the AM. Probably would stay here again though, because the price, location and staff were all excellent. Note: I was in the 2nd hostel owned by this group. The main hostel could be completely different...

Loved the hostel and the staff was awesome!

We were a large group of guys and really liked this hostel. Location is great, clean and plenty of room. Hostel is pretty small which means it's easy to meet people - the kitchen area with table and balcony helps. Downsides are there is no cooking facilities, only a microwave and toastie maker. Shower has to be held above head height but no real problems.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4