Split Backpackers Reviews

Kralja zvonimira 17, Split, Croatia

Great staff, perfect location and comfortable beds. Thanks!

Great location, great staff, great all around stay.

Absolutely loved staying at this hostel! Great location - easy walk from bus station and very close to Split's old town. Staff are so lovely - very friendly and always keen for a chat. They can also recommend good places to go in Split. Would definitely stay here again - in fact, would come back to Split JUST so I can stay here again!

This is on the little bit steep hill but since Split is not a big city, no problem with the location. The owner was very kind and fun and everything is clean. The bed was the best and will be back when I get back to Split.

Great location. Close to downtown and the farmers market. Neno and Tea are very friendly, hospitable, and informative. Rooms are clean and safe. I stayed here for 3 weeks while on a rock climbing binge. I cant say enough good things about this hostel.

• 11th Dec 2013

Best hostel I've stayed at and at a great value! I ended up staying here for 15 nights. The location is right near the ferry port, bus stations, and old town. Neno and Tea are the best hosts ever! Always super friendly and helpful they are full of information, from activities in the area to restaurants to bus schedules. I will definitely be coming back here on my next trip to Split.

• 10th Dec 2013

Would definitely stay here again and recommend to friends. :)

Excellent location, short walk from the main train and bus station and near the town center too. Big rooms. Comfy beds and reading lights and power outlets at every bed was a welcome sight. Would definitely stay here again

We are glad to hear about the positive experience and we will try to continue to accommodate our guest as best is possible. In future If the road takes you back to Croatia you should come to see us! Neno

Would go back for Neno alone. But there is no kitchen, it's literally a microwave due to croatian law! (Hence all the pasta in the free food section)

Great hostile and the staff was really friendly and helpful. Answered all my questions and recommend things for me to do. Quite hostel but still a good place to stay.