Split Backpackers Reviews

Kralja zvonimira 17, Split, Croatia

Very very friendly stuff. Good atmosphere. Great location and clean bathrooms. A good place to stay in Split.

Thank you Shutian! All the best!Tea

The room smelled really bad and when I tried to use have some of the stuff that is for free, there wasn't any.

• 21st Dec 2014
  • Mexico

Thank you for your sincere review. We clean rooms and all hostel areas daily, but we can not take responsibility for people who are in the room temporally, and if they closed the window that we keep opened during day for fresh air. Concerning free stuff, we provide coffee and tea, and we we take care that we always have them.

Had a very nice stay there, super friendly staff. Had some fun conversations over morning coffee and cigarettes! Good location, easy to get around and close to everything.

My girlfriend and I rented the private room it was very nice and clean. The staff there were all very friendly and helpful as well

Perfect place to stay, close to everything!

직원들도 친절하고 위치가

• 24th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Fantastic hostel! The staff treat you like family, the location is strolling distance to everything you could ever need, and it's in a cute residential building that feels like your own house after a day. The only qualm I had with it is that it is a -very- small hostel in terms of physical size, but the atmosphere from both the staff and the other guests more than negate that. Very highly recommended :)

Really good location near the bus, ferry and train. super friendly staff. ran out of hot water though because some people shower for an hour!

Super friendly, helpful staff. Standard double private ensuite was a little small, but still very good value with lockers & TV. Clean room & shower. No breakfast but microwave, fridge & electric kettle available. Good wifi in room & free computer Internet access in kitchen. Need to walk up stairs but supermarkets, bus station and attractions are nearby. Reasonably priced laundry service. 2 small suggestions: curtains in toilet & blanket for the cool nights. Will definitely recommend this hostel.

Great atmosphere. The hostel was very home-y and I was comfortable during my entire stay. I even extended it because Tea was such great company! During my stay, the entire guests loved Tea. She was easy to talk to and was very helpful.