Split Backpackers Reviews

Kralja zvonimira 17, Split, Croatia

Very good place to stay for few nights and very good staff with lot of useful insider information.!

Excellent hostel. .. Could do with a better communal area and elevator

Nice clean hostel lovely staff powerpoint and lamp per bed was great

Great place, very clean, walking distance from the center, beach, bus station, taxi station etc. great little common area and balcony for eating. Also, staff was very helpful with maps, directions, and also arranged for a door to door taxi service when needed in the middle of the night/airport transfer. I highly recommend split backpackers!

• 12th Jul 2014

Not very easy to find the backpacker 2, though it is quite close to the city centre, about 7-10 minute walk. Shared toilets and beds are clean, just the room a bit smelly.

Great staff, modern clean, comfortable beds big size single. Enough for 2 to sleep in. Highly recommend staying here. Great common area out the front, and small but adequate cooking area.

Really lovely and helpful staff. Nice beds with private light, socket, curtain and locker - everything you need. Good free wifi. Only remark I have is that I had to pay 5% surcharge to pay with visa. But I would definitely reccommend this hostel!

Great spot with great access to the old town and beaches. Staff were helpful and friendly and the kitchen and other facilities were great. Air conditioning in the rooms was fantastic!

Location location location! Right in the city center, within walkable distances to the best bars, clubs, markets, attractions, and harbour. A smaller hostel but still recommended.

• 5th Jul 2014

Split backpackers has a really good location - it's a 5 minute walk to the palace where all the bars and restaurants are but also in the other direction it's convenient to access the beach (bacvice and others). The hostel was easy to find from the bus station and feels secure. Large lockers in the rooms which can hold all your things. Wifi works well all the time. Would recommend!

Only complaint is that it was ridiculously hot at night since you can't get any airflow as they request the doors remain closed. Also there is only one bathroom for a lot of people.

Was a very quiet hostel, which isn't necessarily bad. Staff were so bubbly and friendlu which made us feel right at home, especially when our flight was delayed and thr night guy was super chill and friendly and just let us go to sleep I stead of bombarding us with details etc. Everything was very clean and great to have a nice big locker for our packs to fit.

Awesome hostel, it's an apartment turned into a hostel so it is very cosy. Would deffinitely go back. Ivica is one of the best receptionists I've ever seen, he would recommend places and things to do and be attentive to our problems. Klara was also very nice. Good kitchen and common area, good beds, air conditioning, good wifi, very clean, great atmosphere - everybody having a good time. Felt at home. Absolutely recommended.

Really clean and has everything you need. Ideal location if stopping over in split for a night and catered for people travelling alone. Staff are friendly and you feel very safe.

great hostel, staff very friendly and gave great advice for our time in Split.

• 21st Jun 2014

This hostel was located in an okay place however we struggled to find it, there is a peice of A4 paper with the hostel name on it - very hard to see. The receptionist was very nice and helpful however I felt unsafe at night, there was no lock on our bedroom door and I'm pretty sure there was no lock in the main hostel door either. Apart from these aspects it is a decent hostel for a nights sleep.

Hi, i think you reviewed a wrong hostel otherwise i am confused , since our hostel is extremely easy to find, only 5 minutes on foot from the main bus/train station and the ferry port , all off our guests say it was a nice- no stress stroll to our hostel, Also we don't have an A4 paper in front?! Also main doors of the hostel are locked as well are the ones from the street at all time

Really well located if you want to go to the beach. Staff was very helpful and the atmosphere was really cool. I really enjoyed my time there. The only drawback I found was that they don't have fire to cook in the kitchen, so you'll have to eat sandwiches or eat outside!

I love this hostel! The staff was absolutely the best I've met. The rooms and toilets are very clean, and the location is only 5-minute walk from the main train, bus station and the old town. One of the fastest wifi encountered in Croatia. It's a pity that the common room was a bit small for comfortable chat.

I think it depends entirely on what you're looking for. It was PERFECT for me after returning from a crazy few days on Hvar. They're located right outside of the city center, not far at all. I think there were only two rooms with 8 beds each, keeping it quiet and not a party hostel - which is exactly what I needed. There is a kitchen so thats nice, theres also a little courtyard. The receptionist was the sweetest girl and very helpful. Everything was really clean.

The staff went out of their way to show you places to eat and go to for sight seeing. Shower facilities were great as well as storage for personal items. Really close to nightlife as well as markets and some main attractions.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7