Split Guesthouse & Hostel Reviews

Lovretska 1, Split, Croatia

Fun place that attracts fun people, grandma's breakfast was great :D I had a ridiculous time!

Thanks Josko!

I loved my stay at Split guesthouse. The atmosphere there is amazing and you definitely get the opportunity to meet other travelers. If you're looking for a place to stay in split this is the hostel. Josko is amazing and makes you feel at home.

Josko is incredible. He is the most outstanding hostel "staff" (owner, operator) I have ever encountered. He makes you feel welcome instantly, and remains active to ensure everyone is having a good time and staying involved (as long as you want to be). It would be hard to praise his guest house enough.

Josko you're the best!

• 24th Oct 2015
  • bellekerr

Split Guesthouse & Hostel is THE place to stay when you travel to Split. Joško is the best host and everyone coming and going in the hostel is incredibly friendly and welcoming. I want to go back to Split just for the hostel.

• 22nd Oct 2015

Top atmosphere, mainly due to Josko who runs an amazing place. Breakfast by Grandma is worth the 26 kuna and a lot more.

Best hostel. Joško is amazing. So friendly and welcoming. Went out of his way to make sure we had a good time in split. Cannot recommend this place enough.

I had a short but sweet stay with Josko and wish I could have stayed longer. Here's a list of some great things about the hostel: Josko is the most helpful, welcoming and friendly owner ever Comfy beds, warm duvets and definitely no bed bugs. Quality breakfast Clean toilets and showers Good WiFi Secure lockers, no key deposit kitchen and living room brings everyone together and whether you're up for partying or getting an early night

This small hostel has a great atmosphere and you can really fell the frindly atmosphere. Joško is a very energetic guy who makes everything possible to make your stay in Split even better. You can really see the efforts to keep the hostel as one of the top of the world. If again in Split, it will be my choise again.

This hostel is great for meeting people, it has that reputation so that's what people who book are looking for. Beds are average (I didn't even get a doona) but bathrooms are tidy enough. With a nice communal kitchen area. It's essentially got the feeling of someone's home so as along as you want to be social (all the time) this is a good hostel, otherwise I recommend picking somewhere closer to the centre with a bit more space for privacy.

Hi M, interesting comment. I dont know what doona is but i am sure you would get one if you asked. Privacy is more hotel thing than a 6 bed dorm in a hostel, specialy mine...But when you picked it you knew that already. Cheers

Fantastic place had so much fun even though Split was a wash out from rain will recommed to friends an fellow travelers. thank you.

This is easily the best damn hostel I've ever stayed at. Truly a unique experience and one that stands out as a highlight during my 6 month trip. Josko has an unbelievable energy that brings everyone together to have an amazing time. I can not wait to come back someday

This was by far the friendliest most welcoming hostel I've ever visited. I wish I could have stayed for longer. Josko is an amazing host who made sure every one of the guests got to know each other. If you're a solo traveller who likes to meet people along the way this is the essential place to stay in Split.

This was the best hostel I have stayed at in Europe, really had a great time there, made some amazing friends and Josko is a great host really makes sure you are having the best time there, very accommodating. If you a solo traveller cant recommend this place more, you will not want to leave once your there.

• 7th Oct 2015
  • Kenya

This hostel was truely like a home! I walked in and was so welcomed and felt so comfortable! Everyone staying there were also really cool and friendly! I was only there one day but wish I could stay longer! Would highly recommend!

• 7th Oct 2015
  • New Zealand

I could write a novel about the positives of this hostel and I'd still run out of paper. Josko is impossible not to love and genuinely seems to care for all his guests like they were his brothers/sisters. I feel if I stayed any longer he would be my best man at my wedding. It's not a fancy hostel, it's a clean, well situated, well maintained apartment with any facility you can think of nearby or part of the hostel. You will have memories here if you stay. Do yourself a favour and book it.

Josko is a great host, so friendly and makes you feel welcome straight away! This is the most social place we have ever stayed and we had so much fun!

• 6th Oct 2015

My stay In Split Guesthouse was absolutely AWSOME!!!!!! It´s one of the bests hostels I´ve stayed, Josko takes so much care of you, he is gonna be waitting for you to arrive, he had a place for me straight away even if I arrived so early, then he explains everything you need to know and you have to do in Split, making you feel at home!! The atmosphere is great and you get to meet lots of people and even make friends, very nice spot, can´t wait to go again!!

Hands down the coolest hostel I've ever stayed in. Josko makes you feel right at home and the overall energy is amazing, everyone just wants to have a good time. The rooms and facilities are clean and modern and the beds are comfy as hell. Made it hard to get out sometimes. On a rainy day we just hung out in the living room watching series and eating delicious Croatian pastries. Seriously, the only thing wrong about this hostel is that it gives you unrealistic expectations about hostels.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4