Split Guesthouse & Hostel Reviews

Lovretska 1, Split, Croatia

Josko was amazing! He gave you a personal Welcome on arrival and took you through everything you needed to know. He explained everything on the map which was really usefull. The grandmas cooked breakfast was amazing and they even have a family dinner! Awesome Place!!

• 31st Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Thank you Josko and family for welcoming myself and everyone else who enters your house into your family. You have an amazing hostel with great atmosphere. Everyone is so welcoming and friendly. I had such a great time there and will definitely recommend to everyone. I will be back :-)

• 25th Jul 2015

Best hostel I have been ever! Great Josko

Awesome host, great atmosphere. Would definitely stay here again if I was back in Split.

• 18th Jul 2015

I don't usually leave reviews but Josko deserves it, really sound lad, very welcoming and helpful.

This hostel is amazing. Josko is amazing. The moment you walk in you feel at home. Everyone is so friendly. The rooms are very big and the beds are comfy. Josko has a lot of knowledge on split and you can not go wrong with his recommendations whether it is a cool beach, somewhere to eat or a club to go to at night. I wish i had the opportunity to stay here longer. I had a great time.... Thanks Josko!

• 18th Jul 2015

Awesome stay with an awesome host. Josko has created an amazing atmosphere in the split guesthouse where all the guests have a wonderful time.

First time giving a perfect score! This place is the result of when someone cares more about you, the costumer, than the money. The place is small, but very comfortable and never crowded. Josko will make you feel at home immediately, and is somehow capable of solving any and all problems. If you found an open spot in this hostel, you are extremely lucky and should take it immediately.

As everyone else said, Josko is a great guy and does everything in his power to make your stay as good as possible. It's not the Ritz, but it's a nice place and has a good environment. Unfortunately, no breakfast/dinner/lake trip occurred either day while I was there, but other than that it was an ideal stay and I really appreciate all the help Josko offered (including taxi ride and welcome shots/beers) and would recommend a visit.

So i've been to probably about 100 hostels in europe in the past few years and this was honestly one of the best. The location was awesome and close to everything and Josko is the best host i've ever had. He picks you up and drops you off from the airport and as soon as you check in you're instantly one of the family. He'll feed you well, take you out and go out of his way to make your stay perfect. I can not recommend this hostel enough and can not wait to go back.

5 star service from the owner Josko! An absolute legend who treats his members so well, always putting them first and ensuring their comfort and satisfaction is always a priority! Had the most amazing stay!

• 1st Jul 2015

Staying at Split Guesthouse was amazing. The hostel has such a home like atmosphere, Grandma's breakfast is delicious and the tour was so much fun! It is really easy to meet people here and Josko is the most incredible, helpful person. Stay here, you won't regret it!

This was the best hostel I stayed at during my vacation through Europe. Josko went above and beyond and made me feel so welcomed. He went out of his way to make sure I had everything I needed and even picked me up and dropped me back off at the airport. As a solo traveler I was very pleased to meet new friends and go out with them. When going to Split, there is no where else to stay! Go on his lake trip too, if you can! Worth every penny. I cannot thank you enough, Josko!

Great Hostel! Loved this place. Super clean and close to everything. I couldn't have asked for more. If you are coming to split do yourself a favor and stay here!

• 27th Jun 2015

Josko is hands down the best host ever! I'm so glad I went to this hostel. I wish I can be as good a person as Josko is.

Incredible hostel - extremely helpful hostel owner. He really takes you under his wing. Each person in my group of five backpackers agreed that it was the most informative orientations we had during our eight week backpacking trip.

I felt like the hostel was abit rundown. Bathrooms need locks& better lighting. There is dust in the rooms. Dining chairs need to be replaced or fixed. I recommend each bed be fitted with a reading light, as so many people come &go at all hours of the night & there is only 1 main light fixture per room. This wakes people up in the middle of the night or super early in the morning. Mamma's breakfast was delicious. Great location& friendly host who encourages people to hang out. GREAT ATMOSPHERE

Small but perfectly formed! Beds are comfy, secure lockers, good sized kitchen space. Josko and his wife are so friendly and hospitable, made us feel really welcome. Good sized tasty breakfast for a small fee and a very cute tortoise outside.

Joško is one of the greatest people I have met at a hostel! He made sure the entire stay was amazing from start to finish. He really gets to know you and does his very best to help you out with whatever you need. I would definitely go back in an instant and stay even longer!

The Split Guesthouse & Hostel is by far the best hostel atmosphere I have ever experienced. Josko is the most welcoming, generous, and kind host. It is so easy to meet other people and you will find yourself not wanting to leave. If you come to Split, you MUST stay at this hostel. Nothing but good memories :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5