Split Guesthouse & Hostel

Superb 1279 Total Reviews

• patdiflorio4572
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
27th Jun 2017

Just don't go any where but here Jvoska is a legend and will show the real Split

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
26th Jun 2017

Run by a great guy, great value for money, awesome atmosphere A very happy stay!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2017

We only stayed one night but loved the hostel! Grandma was so welcoming and Josko was just generally great! We wished we could have stayed longer :)

• Canada, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2017

This hostel is amazing! The host Josko is incredible and he goes above and beyond to make sure everyone has a good time. He gives great recommendations on things to do, cheap places to eat, and different sights to see. He also organizes and guides trips to Krka National Park upon request. He can do drop off/pick up from the airport as well. Grandma's breakfast is amazing - hands down the most delicious and affordable hostel breakfast (€3). Will definitely be coming back!

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
24th Jun 2017

Best hostel host I've ever had. Atmosphere was awesome because Josko makes the place feel like it's a home. If I ever go back to Split, this is the first place I will be looking. You are the man brother, thank you for showing your outstanding hospitality!!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
24th Jun 2017

Even though my friend and I only spent 1 night here, we thoroughly enjoyed it. Josko is incredibly friendly and creates a very welcoming atmosphere. The difference between Josko and other hostel hosts is that he actually cares about you getting the most out of your stay in Split. Absolutely no issues what so ever. I will definitely be staying here when I come back and would recommended it to all my friends.

23rd Jun 2017

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Only 14 beds and a super chill common area. I felt like I knew everyone well. Josko is the man and was always there when we needed him. It felt almost like a new home. Would definitely go back

22nd Jun 2017

Fantastic hostel. Josko and his wife are incredible hosts. I wish I had stayed longer. Did the Krka/Klis trip with him. Totally worth it. Swimming in the waterfalls and then learning archery and swordfighting in a fortress! Breakfast by Grandma was easily the best hostel breakfast I've ever had.

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2017

Fabulous stay, Josko and his family are amazing, and really did go the extra mile. The excursion to Krka and the Fort was seriously a good day out, would recommend it to anyone. Grandma's breakfast was also super tasty.

20th Jun 2017

Thank you Joško for the best time in Split! The hostel is very charming and the facilities are great. There is a full kitchen, the washrooms look brand new, very nice and clean. The beds are comfortable and there are lockers using a key. The common area is great and feels like home. I highly recommend getting Grandma's breakfast! It's a full plate of delicious homemade food for a cheap price. I also recommend taking the trip to Krka and Klis Fortress, we had a blast!!