Split Guesthouse & Hostel Reviews

Lovretska 1, Split, Croatia

Staying at Split Guesthouse was amazing. The hostel has such a home like atmosphere, Grandma's breakfast is delicious and the tour was so much fun! It is really easy to meet people here and Josko is the most incredible, helpful person. Stay here, you won't regret it!

Great Hostel! Loved this place. Super clean and close to everything. I couldn't have asked for more. If you are coming to split do yourself a favor and stay here!

• 27th Jun 2015

Josko is hands down the best host ever! I'm so glad I went to this hostel. I wish I can be as good a person as Josko is.

Joško is one of the greatest people I have met at a hostel! He made sure the entire stay was amazing from start to finish. He really gets to know you and does his very best to help you out with whatever you need. I would definitely go back in an instant and stay even longer!

The Split Guesthouse & Hostel is by far the best hostel atmosphere I have ever experienced. Josko is the most welcoming, generous, and kind host. It is so easy to meet other people and you will find yourself not wanting to leave. If you come to Split, you MUST stay at this hostel. Nothing but good memories :)

Absolutely wonderful, couldn't have been more helpful and welcoming. I hope we can come back for a bit longer next time.

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Wales

if you don't stay here when you come to Split, you're making a mistake. This has been the best place I've stayed in! Josko is one of a kind and it feels more like a home than staying in a hostel. Everyone gets to know each other and goes out together. Josko cooked us all dinner one night and gives great recommendations on where to go. Grandma's breakfast is delicious and cheap. Ended up staying two extra nights here because I couldn't bring myself to leave! Definitely will be coming back :)

Fantastic place! Just like staying with friends or family loved the sense of community

This place deserves any praise it gets. Josko is the most awesome host ever. Somehow, after being delayed by a full hour because of croatian rail, he made us forget about our problems and realize we were in for the time of our lives. I wished we stayed longer because there were so many things to do that Josko either organized or recommended. After staying in a party hostel in budapest, this place felt like a four seasons with clean facilities and grandma's breakfast. Definitely coming back.

A great hostel with really helpful staff, itit's a really friendly and sociable place!

• 16th Jun 2015

I had a great time at the Split Guesthouse! Great environment for meeting people and the owners are incredibly nice and so much fun!

had an awesome time at this hostel! a bit of a walk from the bus station / ferry teinal but there are shops and stuff nearby which is great. was offered a shot when I got there to become part of the family :) I was travelling solo so I really appreciated how josko and his wife made an effort to get people to hang out together, and made an effort to try and make sure everyone was included in activities. Unfortunately josko wasn't doing his lake trip until the day I left but I would recommend it!

Split guesthouse and hostel was excellent. Perfect atmosphere for meeting other guests and the hosts were incredibly helpful and friendly which made our stay even better. Good location close to everything in Split, would definitely stay again! Cheers josko!

Such a great hostel which required all of our needs! Josko is the man and put up with a lot that we threw at him! So helpful and always getting the group together! Very homey atmosphere which is what I look for in a hostel.Also grandmas breakfast is a must have! Won't be the last visit :)

You HAVE to stay here if you visit Split! Not enough words to say how wonderful Josko and Split Guesthouse are!!! The hostel is safe, clean, and super welcoming. And you need to have Grandma's breakfast at least once during your stay. Thanks for everything Josko!

• 12th Jun 2015

This was our last hostel on my two week trip around Europe and was by far the best one I stayed in. Josko, who everyone loves, made us dinner our first night which was a) yummy and b) gave everyone an opportunity to socialise and thoroughly enjoy their stay at the hostel. We all went out and partied into the night - with people who I had only met a few hours before. Would highly recommend this hostel!! Also, the turtle, Ralph, is awesome.

This was my first stay at a hostel in Split and it will be the only hostel I will be staying at next time I'm in Split. The reason? Josko. Josko is a wonderful human being who goes out of his way to make your stay surpass your expectations in every way possible. I cannot thank Josko enough for his incredible hospitality.

• 12th Jun 2015

The breakfast was amazing!!!

Joska is such a nice guy! Made me feel welcome from the start, I only stayed one night but would definately return again!

• 6th Jun 2015

Joshko is the man! I've never had such a unique and phenominal experience. I've been at over 50 hostels and this one ranks near the top...it would be a mistake to pass up. Party, chill, it all works over here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4