Split Guesthouse & Hostel Reviews

Lovretska 1, Split, Croatia

Can't say anything other than this hostel experience is like a 5-star hotel one! Great communcation, great flexibility with checkins, awesome staff and top notch service. You won't regret anything staying here, I sure will return when I'm in Split. Definitely recommended!

• 19th Aug 2015
  • Sweden

Great place and fantastic host Josko. Would return!

• 16th Aug 2015
  • Scotland

Josko really makes it feel like the home away from home.

• 15th Aug 2015

One there for a night, the owner went above and beyond to help us out and make us feel comfortable. I would recommend staying here if you visit Split.

Amazing! Brilliant atmosphere, Josko is a legend! You can not go wrong with this place!

• 14th Aug 2015

LOVED IT! Josko is really friendly and helpful and his wife is lovely and the hostel is small and clean with good air con, everyone hung around together all the time and it was super fun. Also, the rakija is delicious.

❤️❤️❤️JUST LOVE❤️❤️❤️

• 9th Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

Had a great stay, would definitly recommend to all. Was treated like part of the family.

Where to begin? The Split Guesthouse is not just a place to stay; it's so much more than that. It's a place to call home while in Split as you meet life long friends and extended family. That's what it felt like for me during my stay there. Josko and his wife make a great team and you can tell they enjoy doing what they do and are enjoying life. They are wonderful people and I will be visiting them again.

Easily the best hostel I have ever stayed at! Josko is amazing and really looked after us from the very start! Nothing was a problem and everything was top class. Made some brilliant friends and amazing memories!! THANKYOUU JOSKO❤️❤️❤️

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Josko was amazing! He gave you a personal Welcome on arrival and took you through everything you needed to know. He explained everything on the map which was really usefull. The grandmas cooked breakfast was amazing and they even have a family dinner! Awesome Place!!

• 31st Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

I've been traveling the world for over 9 years, and I've stayed at a multitude of hostels.. Split Guesthouse was by far my best overall experience. From the moment we entered, Josko treated us like family and offered us everything we needed. Grandma's breakfast each morning was delicious, and the Plitvice Lakes tour was spectacular. The atmosphere inside the hostel was very friendly and inviting, and all the facilities were clean and comforting. Highly recommended!!!

• 30th Jul 2015

As a solo traveller atmosphere is very important as meeting people is half the reason you're at the hostel. There is no better place for this, everyone sits around the table, welcome shots are provided and sometimes Josko even cooks family dinner. I could not recommend this hostel more highly.

A great hostel which I would definitely recommend. Amazing, friendly staff and a good common area for meeting people. Grandma's breakfast really is excellent. Shower could do with slight improvements (doesn't drain fast enough) but minor details. Overall a great choice.

Josko you legend!!!! If you want to have an amazing time in split stay here! You really are made to feel at home, everyone gathers around the table each night and makes plans so it's really easy to meet people. Josko is so easy to apprOach, he even picked us up from The airport for 50% cheaper than a taxi. Go on the trip to the plitvace lakes if you can, you won't regret it! And have grandmas breakfast! Nicest and Cheapest breakfast we had on our trip.ill Be recommending this place to everyone

Awesome hostel in a Great location and has air conditioning, Josko is the best person to know in Split! You are guaranteed a great time here, definitely recommend!

Thank you Josko and family for welcoming myself and everyone else who enters your house into your family. You have an amazing hostel with great atmosphere. Everyone is so welcoming and friendly. I had such a great time there and will definitely recommend to everyone. I will be back :-)

• 25th Jul 2015

Best hostel I have been ever! Great Josko

Awesome host, great atmosphere. Would definitely stay here again if I was back in Split.

• 18th Jul 2015

I don't usually leave reviews but Josko deserves it, really sound lad, very welcoming and helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6