Split Guesthouse & Hostel Reviews

Lovretska 1, Split, Croatia

Josko is an absolute legend! Had a great time there, he makes everyone feel welcome and part of the family. Not necessarily a party hostel but great place to meet people to head out with. Also recommend Joskos Plitvice Lakes tour, make sure you do the swimming if you go!

Great hostel - the owner is fab and makes this place what it is! Great value for money - he threw a fee free dinners. AMAZING breakfast. Cute turtle out the back. Shower was average though. Facilities are just so so - it is a small hostel after all. Would def recommend

We had a great time staying at Split Guesthouse. Josko is an amazing host who welcomes everyone with homemade rakija. It is also a great place to meet other travellers

Josko and Nikki were the best!!! They were so friendly, accommodating and definitely made my time in Split an unforgettable one! grandma's breakfast is a must and watch out for grandpa's rakia! The guesthouse has a very family and social feel to it which is great after backpacking solo for a while. Would definitely come back!

This is hands down the best small hostel in the world. Joška takes the meaning of a hostel to another level, because when you are there, you are family. There's nothing like waking to up Grandma's breakfast and then heading out for an excursion with someone who genuinely cares that you are having a good time. I would highly recommend this place, it really made Split a memorable experience.

Too bad we only stayed for one night. I think the guys who went on the Plitvicer Lakes trip with Josko had an amazing time because that guy seems to be hilarious. In retrospect we should have stayed longer. Well... next time!! :)

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. You will meet tons of people and Josko is a fantastic host. Make sure to do the Plitvice Lakes tour if you have the time and also make sure to have Grandma's breakfast!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this hostel!! I got in super early and Josko (hostel manager) was out and about. I got grandma's breakfast and it was DELICIOUS. Loved the atmosphere of this hostel, everyone is so friendly and it is definitely because of Josko. The people made it for me during my trip to Split. Say hi to their hostel pet - Ralph the turtle. Very clean place, internet was great, facility fantastic. It was about 20 min walk to the old town but no big deal. Close to grocery.

Great atmosphere, one big family at Split Guesthouse! Josko and his team are extremely helpful and make you feel right at home. I have stayed in hostels all around Europe and this was by far my favorite. Highly recommended!

1 2 3 Next » last »