Split Guesthouse & Hostel Reviews

Lovretska 1, Split, Croatia

What a perfect time we had at Josko's hostel! He is hands-down the most helpful host we've had... He told us how to see everything, where to eat, and gave us new ideas of things to see. He made our stay in Split fruitful and enjoyable!

A great hostel in a great location very near everything. Stay here if you want a friendly fun atmosphere.. Was very safe too!

Great hostel! Josko is super nice and coming to his guesthouse is really like visiting an old friend (pay attention to the welcome rakija!). The hostel is in great position and the rooms are big an clean. I'd defenatly like to go back there in summer!

• 11th Mar 2014

Josco's enthusiasm and upbeat nature make his hostel well worth the visit, and his daughters are cute as can be. Thanks, Josco.

Incredible place to stay, located very close to all main attractions. Josko is an outstanding host, accommodating to any needs you might have, along with providing free kitchen access. Such a fun place. I would recommend it to anyone.

Good place, had a great time in Split!

Location was great. Wifi was great. Atmosphere was great. Owner was awesome. Rooms were nice. Zero complaints

This was a great place! Wonderful people we met and close to all the attractions. Josko was a great host. He always made sure we had everything we needed and answered all our questions. He made us feel like family. We miss Split and the guesthouse already and look forward to the next visit! Recommended for all travelers who want a great trip in Split!

Josko is friendly & helpful & the hostel has a homely feel. However, it was the dirtiest hostel I have ever stayed in. The floor was not swept once during my stay & had clearly not been swept for several weeks before I arrived. There was a large sticky patch on the floor of the dorm where a soft drink had been spilled some time before. The bathroom had many discarded and abandoned shower gel bottles and shampoo bottles inside the shower cubicle tray. It could be so much better than it is.

I am really sorry V,but i think you are blowing it our of proportions.... although it is sometimes good to get a slap from someone from time to time as we get too comfortable sometimes. Cleaning crew on its way hahahahaha...best times Josko

As many people already have written, staying here is more like staying in a family than staying at a hostel. Josko and his cute kids are always somewhere around and very helpful. Josko does everything to make your stay as perfect as possible. I remember him staying in the waiting loop of Telekom for more than a day, just to fix a WiFi problem. Thank you for the patience! The hostel itself is nice and little. Location is top. very close to the center and a very good bakery, try the sirnica!

The genuine hostel feeling and atmosphere is to be found in Split Guesthouse & Hostel, with something going on all the time. I met wonderful people during my stay, and had good night rests at night. I even forgot my phone charger and Josko managed to have it sent to me to Zagreb! I'm looking forward to come back! Thank you Josko and see you soon.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »