Split Hostel booze & snooze Reviews

8 Narodni Trg, Split, Croatia

This hostel was incredible, clean facilities, great location in the city close to all you could want to do, and plenty of planned cheap/free activities. Would recomend

Booze and Snooze is great. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful and I can't recommend them enough. The hostel is very clean and is in the perfect location. Loved my stay!

I had an amazing time at the Booze and snooze! The reception staff were amazing they took the time when I checked to have a chat about the hostel, my travels and what the lovely city of Split had to offer. The room was cozy and all the other backpackers were friendly. I made heaps of new friends, had heaps of fun and was bummed when I had to leave.

• 1st Sep 2014

Confortable and location is amazing! One bathroom for 11 people is a challenge, but the challenge is met. It is clean!

• 25th Aug 2014

Staff was great, had group dinners which was an awesome way to meet people! Much better than their sister hostel siesta fiesta!

This hostel is at a great location but it is very small and a bit cramped. There is no central gathering area and it prevents from meeting guests except for those sleeping in your room.

Loved the group dinner option ! Brilliant idea for those travelling alone

• 9th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Amazing location, great hostel.

• 5th Aug 2014

The staff was very nice and helpful. very good location. the number of bathroom and toilet were insufficient for the number of persons in dormitories and maybe therefore quickly dirty. The sound insulation is poor.

Small hostel, cozy, in the middle of the old town. The receptionist was great, she was really helpful (and hot). I just stayed one day so basically I didn't really bond with anyone in the hostel which was a bummer but well, if you get there very late and checkout early that happens. Bed was excellent, bath clean, internet worked perfectly. The old town is beautiful and probably I needed another day to enjoyed it completly

The female receptionist was extremely helpful and really went above and beyond to help us with bus time tables and directions To avoid disappointment note that the only common area closes at 10pm

• 2nd Aug 2014

Made split an awesome place to be. The dinner and pub crawl with alex is a must!

• 29th Jul 2014

We were thoroughly disappointed with the facilities provided for the amount of money we payed. We would have been more than satisfied if there was a common room available and a kitchen with tea and coffee making facilities. We were paying an extreme amount for just a dorm bed in a room with a lack of space. Booze and snooze hostel was advertised as a party hostel yet there were no vibes in the hostel. Despite this, I can say that Antonia at the front desk was beyond lovely and more than helpful.

• 29th Jul 2014

Good location!! But the hostel is veeeery small and it is really hard to find it! I did not like the rooms!

Great hostel to stay at. I arrived at nine at night by myself and within five minutes of getting there I was already part of a massive group of backpackers. Some of my best nights out were at this hostel. Only downside was no wifi in the rooms and there were not many plugs in the room.

Good location but could be a little tricky to find, friendly and helpful staff, very clean

Dinner and drinks suggested was a rip off and the guide was a sleaze. The 6 bed room was nice but the other dorm had the most disgusting bathroom I have come across. Great location but REALLY difficult to find initially.

Had a great time here. Staff are friendly and helpful

Staff are friendly and very helpful. The hostel is very central to everything, quite hard to find because it's behind a little news stand but just ask someone most people know about it. Rooms and bathroom were clean. Fun atmosphere if you want to meet fellow travelers

• 12th Jul 2014

This is a great place to stay for travellers who want to meet new people and explore split in a couple of days. The staff is extremely friendly helpful and caring. I'll always go back to the hostel if I go back to split

« first « Prev 1 2 3