Split Hostel booze & snooze Reviews

8 Narodni Trg, Split, Croatia

I had a fantastic time during my stay in Split. The staff was great and very helpful. Jeremy and Randy did an awesome job getting every together for group dinners and going out afterwards. I met so many wonderful people because of this. Thanks so much guys! :)

Awesome terrace and the group dinner helps you meet people. The staff was really friendly and Jeremy was a great nightlife guide in Split.

I found the staff extremely creepy. There were few people staying at the hostel when I arrived, and so the only people I really encountered were the "animators" (Jeremy and another guy) and their friends, all of whom were shady seeming guys who were totally drunk the entire time I interacted with them. As employees, they were inappropriate and unprofessional, and made my stay uncomfortable for me. To be fair, the staff that I encountered who were actually working at the desk were very nice.

I am really sorry that you felt this way. Our hostel strives on providing our guests with an unforgettable experience. We organising different group activities to show every guest staying with us the best that Split has to offer. Jeremy and the other guy Randy organise group dinners,bar crawls,take guests to the best beaches in town and so much more. This is an added facility that we provide and is one of the reasons we are top rated in Split.Once again we are sorry u didn't have this experience

Great social hostel, the group dinner brings everyone together which is great

Cute and cheap little hostel right in the middle of the old town. Really quiet while I was there but still had an awesome time with the couple of guests there. Jeremy is your nightlife spirit guide in Split, get to know him and you'll have a good time!

Awesome hostel right in the middle of Split with super helpful staff