Split Hostel booze & snooze

Fabulous 1058 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
19th Jul 2017
7.1

Great location (once you find it), comfy beds, friendly staff, will organise day trip to krka waterfalls which I highly recommend, bathroom could use a little more cleaning!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
15th Jul 2017
8.0

Had a good stay at this hostel. Nice and central and great wifi and air con. It is cramped. Only downside was reception is said to be open from 7am and when I showed up to check out at 8:30 it was locked so I couldn't get my key deposit back.

8th Jul 2017

My friend and I were only there for a night, I wish we could have stayed longer. It was always quiet when we were there but like I said, we weren't there for very long so we probably just missed the party. Nice enough place, happy with it. Would recommend.

• England, Female, 31-40
8th Jul 2017
7.1

Stayed for 1 night only , guy not very helpful with my questions at check in , but the next day I met the owners who couldn't do enough for you . Not enough sockets in the room , although bed comfy and linen clean . Right in the centre but still quiet . No social spaces except a small terrace but hostel felt very cramped which gave it no atmosphere

Hey there, next time come join us on our group dinners, it is a great way to get to know your fellow backpackers, the hostel is always a better place when you get to know fellow travelers!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
5th Jul 2017

Rooms were very clean, and so was the bathrooms. Stayed in a 6 person mixed dorm and everyone was friendly. Had a nice little outdoor area where everyone hung out and played drinking games before going out together. Only downside is that lockers were quite small, so was hard to get your backpack inside it to lock it up. Location can be a bit hard to find so make sure to check your emails on how to get there, google maps won't help. But location was good, right in the heart of it all.

• jakesparke8144
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
6.9

Great location in the old town, however it's a bit annoying when the staff staying there move your belongings from your bed and decide to sleep there themselves. Besides this it was a good atmosphere. The girls at check in are super friendly.

5th Jul 2017

The location is perfect, and the staff was friendly and helped out finding everything I needed. Even when I needed help finding a great location to cliff dive from they were very helpful in finding one which unfortunately I couldn't get to visit it this time around.

• Northern Ireland, All Male Group, 18-24
3rd Jul 2017
8.0

Nice place. Good guides and helpful staff

• wardtanner962520
  • USA, Male, 18-24
2nd Jul 2017

The name makes this hostel seem cooler than it actually is. Not a bad hostel, however definitely not the best. They don't have anything planned for you to do during the day rather they advertise expensive ass stuff you can buy tickets to. On the plus side, they do take you out to dinner where you can meet other travelers. Then everyone goes to Charlie's backpackers bar to get the night started. If I were you, I would stay one night in Split then the rest of your time in Hvar.

No, unfortunately, we can't really plan your days for you but we do offer all kinds of activities that we can book for you, and yes, not everything can be free but many trips/activities are affordable for backpackers. The beach is free and there are plenty of beautiful sights in Split that you could have explored without spending money if you really wanted to. If you ever come back to Split, maybe do a bit of research on what you can do, or ask us for ideas, it is truly an amazing city and it's a pity you didn't enjoy it to its full potential.

29th Jun 2017

This was a fun hostel that was also nice and clean. My only real complaint was that the dorms were pretty cramped with the number of beds they jam into pretty small rooms.