Split Hostel booze & snooze Reviews

8 Narodni Trg, Split, Croatia

I ended up staying at the sister hostel (fiesta siesta) because they closed for maintenance. Same management. Really helpful staff, cool bar next door that attracted people from lots of hostels as well as locals. Seriously cool location right in the middle of old town.Each hostel in the group is within a block or 2 of each other. I'd stay again.

I stayed at booze and snooze sisters hostel fiesta siesta as they were doing work on booze and snooze, all good got moved and upgraded. Hostel is warm friendly with a sociable atmosphere probably due to the bar downstairs. Also I changed the dates of my booking to add a trip to dubrovnik staff were awesome it was to easy and made it less stressful than I have experienced elsewhere.

Hostel was closed up to renovation. So they rebooked me to Fiesta-Siesta (same Owner). Unfortunately there was just a Paper on the door (no light) but no email, that informed me. Stay was very good. A lot of Party-People, even in Fiesta-Siesta.

The hostel was closed on arrival. We were relocated to another hostel near by. The facilities were not clean at all and it since it was on top of a bar it was extremely noisy and the room was rather claustrophobic.

Extremely friendly and helpful staff, great central Location but no communal lounge area. Stairs very steep and narrow so difficult to get to rooms if you have big bags! Overall a great place to stay though.

• 23rd Sep 2015

Small rooms but great atmosphere. Organised dinners and bar crawls each night. Very friendly hosts, who come up to your room each night to ask if you would like to join in evenings events. Only common room area is outside, okay but would be nice to have an inside area too. No kitchen or fridge/cooking/coffee making facilities. Great location although was initially very difficult to find. Locals are very nice and will direct you in you're lost.

Location is over a very small bar that people hangout outside of. Great if you want to drink all night but terrible if you want to get any sleep. But the hostel was cheap and you get what you pay for.

Awesome location and really clean ensuites in the rooms. Comfy beds which is a plus! Cozy little hostel

• 11th Sep 2015

The space was really small with barely enough room to squeeze all 7 people in one room. The room was also on the first floor and you could hear every single squeak from outside to inside the hostel. The service was good but the bathrooms were totally disgusting and the towel on the ground was always dirty.

• 11th Sep 2015

perfect location. overall it was a great stay. my only concern was the food/pub crawl. the guide guy was a joke. took us to a semi expensive crappy restaurant. then got drunk off his ass at the one bar he took us

Great place to stay, especially great location. Only thing which coulb be improved is the number of showers...

cleanliness needs to be improved - i was bitten by mites in the bed

Good: Super helpful staff who thoroughly explained everything I needed to know, walked me to my room, and printed a tour voucher for me for free. Great location. Spacious lockers provided in the rooms. Airconditioning was good. Very clean. Not good: When I opened my locker with the key that I was given, there was already a bag in there! I also wish the rooms had more power outlets.

Best thing about it was the girl at reception. Sorry terrible with names. Very lovely. No complaints.

Really friendly staff and a nice terrace to meet people. They take everyone for dinner and drinks every night which I heard was lovely but unfortunately I arrived too late for this. The bathroom is cleaned several times daily and the dorms were spotless. Perfect location right in the heart of the palace. Only downside is the lack of kitchen which was annoying for me as it was the end of my trip and I didn't have the money to eat out!

Excellent location. Beds were clean. Staff were friendly and helpful. Bathroom was filthy. I only stayed one night, but it was disgusting when I checked in at around 2pm and when I left in the morning at 10am. It smelt strongly of urine, hairs on the sink/floor, urine on the floor, no soap, undies left in there, the shower door feel off in my hand when I tried to close it so I had to shower with no door! I did let staff know when I checked out so I hope they cleaned it.

This hostel is in a wonderful location right in the town center. The bathroom was disgusting. I checked in around 2pm and the bathroom looked like a pubic hair/urine drenched tornado it and there was no soap. Other than that, everything else was wonderful. The staff took us to dinner and a few bars. The outside common area was nice.

Staff is nice. there are social activities everyday. if u travel alone,i will recommend. but the hostel is very small. Terrence is the only public area. however,it's closing time is at 9:30p.m.That's too early for travelers. The most horrible thing is when I was sleep,some insects bit me. i don't know what's that. I couldn't sleep all night. because my skin was crazy itch. that's a really horrible night. I just stay for one night. it make me uncomfortable for 5 days.Please strengthen clean.

Clean, great location and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend

If you like to party a good place to stay. The staff here are excellent in my opinion they will give you all of the useful information that you need. Also you can book a visit to krka via reception.