Split Hostel booze & snooze Reviews

8 Narodni Trg, Split, Croatia

Cute and cheap little hostel right in the middle of the old town. Really quiet while I was there but still had an awesome time with the couple of guests there. Jeremy is your nightlife spirit guide in Split, get to know him and you'll have a good time!

Awesome hostel right in the middle of Split with super helpful staff

Great stay at a great hostel. If you are going to Split, i would recommend staying here. Best location and party in town. A guy named Dino works there and he knows how to rock your world. This staff member made my stay so much more meaningful;) Go here, or else you are missing out. See you next summer!

This is a great hostel with an awesome staff. Toni in particular goes above and beyond to help with anything she can. I wish there was more of a kitchen, or at least a microwave, but it was a great location and met tons of fun people. The outside terrace and common room are great to hangout in.

Location was amazing, staff went above and beyond for everything. Hostel was great. Only problems was the shower ran out of hot water after one shower. So we were having cold showers all the time. And my boyfriend and I left cover in bed bug bites!! Other than that I would definitely go back and recommend so long as the bed bugs were sorted out.