Split Hostel booze & snooze Reviews

8 Narodni Trg, Split, Croatia

Good location, staff were very friendly and helpful

• 27th Jun 2015

The location of this hostel is perfect! It is a great hostel is you are keen to go out and have a good time! But you probably won't get much sleep here.

I had so much fun and such a nice time at this hostel. The staff was so nice and helpful. Thanks Thom, Jeremy and the girl from the reception. You made my stay here awesome. Hugs from Romania.

I really enjoyed my stay at Snooze and Booze even that was for just one night. The location is perfect, the staff is amazing, Tomas is super cool. They took us to dinner and then to party and it was very nice to interact and meet new people. I totally recomend it. Thanks guys!

Great environment to meet new people

• 19th Jun 2015

really social hostel, but the toilet kept breaking. so good if you're looking to meet other travellers, definite party hostel!

Great hostel! Relaxed party hostel, which was exactly what I wanted. Guests and staff were friendly, nice, and inclusive. The nightly group dinner was advertised as cheap, but it was around 90 kuna. I wouldn't have met others as easily without it though. Excellent location in the old town. Stay here!

Wonderful hostel ! A little difficult to find, but overall great !! The staff was amazing, especially Matt and Jeremy. They were really great for a night out. Great recommendations and day trips planned as well. Really close to the bus/port also!

Love love love this place. Only thing that sucked was wifi and that there's only two showers but the Staff and atmosphere make up for it. Jeremy is the definition of an Australian angel and is all about getting everyone in the group to be a family and get drunk. The dinner is the best thing I've ever seen at a hostel and I've met some great people through how they organized it. Highly recommend!

Good little place to stay, good location. Some of the staff were not very helpful at all. Was not pleased with the social organiser guy, but otherwise clean and value for money

Booze Nd snooze was decent. Toni was very friendly and helpful when we checked in and the dinner dates were a great way to meet people and start the party. The pub crawl was chaos but in a good way, if you like to get wasted

Very fun and very nice staff. Everyone is friendly and we met lots of people. A great place to stay. No kitchen and no common room but there is a terrace. Would stay again.

I had a fantastic time during my stay in Split. The staff was great and very helpful. Jeremy and Randy did an awesome job getting every together for group dinners and going out afterwards. I met so many wonderful people because of this. Thanks so much guys! :)

Thank you for the amazing hospitality, your staff made our trip!

Awesome terrace and the group dinner helps you meet people. The staff was really friendly and Jeremy was a great nightlife guide in Split.

I found the staff extremely creepy. There were few people staying at the hostel when I arrived, and so the only people I really encountered were the "animators" (Jeremy and another guy) and their friends, all of whom were shady seeming guys who were totally drunk the entire time I interacted with them. As employees, they were inappropriate and unprofessional, and made my stay uncomfortable for me. To be fair, the staff that I encountered who were actually working at the desk were very nice.

I am really sorry that you felt this way. Our hostel strives on providing our guests with an unforgettable experience. We organising different group activities to show every guest staying with us the best that Split has to offer. Jeremy and the other guy Randy organise group dinners,bar crawls,take guests to the best beaches in town and so much more. This is an added facility that we provide and is one of the reasons we are top rated in Split.Once again we are sorry u didn't have this experience

Great social hostel, the group dinner brings everyone together which is great

Cute and cheap little hostel right in the middle of the old town. Really quiet while I was there but still had an awesome time with the couple of guests there. Jeremy is your nightlife spirit guide in Split, get to know him and you'll have a good time!

Awesome hostel right in the middle of Split with super helpful staff