Split Hostel booze & snooze Reviews

8 Narodni Trg, Split, Croatia

Most Amazing atmosphere. Dino, Alex and antonai were so much fun

There is like one toilet for 10 beds and the shower is in the toilet, which means that if people are showering you can't go to the toilet. It was very anoying. The kitchen is not realy a kitchen and the common areas close at 10. I know that croatian rules are pretty strict, but don't call your hostel booze and snooze in this case!

This was a great small hostel to stay at for a couple of nights. Female staff member was super helpful, nice and helped me get the portable cooker to make pasta! Rooms were clean and regular bathroom checks meant they were always good. Outside a area allowed for you to meet people and have a drink until 10pm. I suggest going to waterfalls too.

My stay here was wonderful because of the staff. She went out of her way to help me as my suitcase had been lost. The room was really nice and the bathroom clean. I would highly recommend staying in this hostel. And once again thank you so much for helping me and being so caring.

A great place to stay, right in the centre of all the action. it is clean, fun and when I am back in Split I will be staying here again - I had a blast!

They introduced me to Charlie's. And I met the girl of my dreams there... Everything about this place is just just what you expect from a top hostel in split. I might even go there on my honeymoon. Miss you KO. Get well soon Harvey.

• 18th May 2014

Been to Split many times, stayed in many hostels. Booze and Snooze was definitely my favourite. Great location, great staff, the best terrace and they'll even take you to "Charlie's". I'll definitely be going back there. P.S. I love you Charlie

Split Hostel Booze & Snooze is an awesome hostel! Very centrally located with great staff, clean rooms and good vibes. I'll be back!

I stay at Split Hostel all the time I can't imagine staying anywhere else. Everything about Split Hostel is great, it's located in the old town and near everything. Filip was very helpful and informative with other staff great also. I will definitely be booking again and again when visiting Split.

I won't lie, I was pretty much too drunk to remember much but seemed ok to me.

Great location but that's about it. Door was constantly open and hidden reception meant anyone could walk in off the street. One staff member was very unhelpful, was more interested in watching football than helping us. We were in need of medical attention, he couldn't find a first aid kit and when he finally did he needn't have bothered it was practically empty and out of date. He sent us to a pharmacy that was ages away that was closed. The bathroom stank. Got bitten in the bed. No common room

1 2 Next » last »