Split Hostel booze & snooze Reviews

8 Narodni Trg, Split, Croatia

The staff were so helpful! The brunette lady (sorry I forget her name) went above and beyond to help me with booking transport. Day trips organised to the national park were a lot cheaper than other booking companies outside the hostel. The smaller hostel vibe was very friendly and inclusive to invite everyone to dinner and drinks. Excellent wifi and air con. Would stay here again!

Great staff and a good hostel. Would stay here again.

Was a good stay, would recommend!

Really enjoyed my stay at booze and snooze hostel. Stayed for a week and met some great people. Staff are friendly and organise a group dinner and then to Charlie's bar which is a good way to meet people as a solo traveller. Great location and they organise transfers to Krka waterfalls. Only downside was there isn't many bathrooms in the building (one per room) but apart from that great place. Would stay again.

Decent hostel, staff were friendly and helpful Air conditioning in room was terrible though and surprised the staff didn't supply towels

Booze and Snooze was absolutely fantastic! Lovely and extremely helpful staff (especially the lady with the brown hair, can't remember her name). We lost our bags during the start of our stay here and she was so so helpful and went way beyond her job title to help us get them back. Aside from the staff the hostel itself has a great atmosphere and is in a great location. Each person also gets their own locker so no need to worry about security. Would definitely stay here again!

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

Great location. Also, the staff let me leave my broken suitcase there free of charge while I travelled around Croatia. So nice!

It's definitely the people you meet that makes your trip and booze & snooze was full of like-minded, fun and genuine people. Staff were lovely and would predrink with us before taking us to dinner date (where people from a few of hostels would all go to a restaurant) and Charlie's bar. They also knew everything about Split and were so helpful. Location is amazing - not far to walk after a night out! Can't describe how good in such few characters but thank you Jeremy and all for such a fun stay

• 29th Jun 2015

Awesome hostel with great staff and a good set up. The dinner dates and Charlie's bar are perfect to meet loads of new people!

• 27th Jun 2015

Good location, staff were very friendly and helpful

• 27th Jun 2015

Very fun hostel for young travelers wanting to have fun. Each night they have a place to go where everyone in hostel can have dinner together before going out to drink. Hostel itself was small but nice

The location of this hostel is perfect! It is a great hostel is you are keen to go out and have a good time! But you probably won't get much sleep here.

I had so much fun and such a nice time at this hostel. The staff was so nice and helpful. Thanks Thom, Jeremy and the girl from the reception. You made my stay here awesome. Hugs from Romania.

I really enjoyed my stay at Snooze and Booze even that was for just one night. The location is perfect, the staff is amazing, Tomas is super cool. They took us to dinner and then to party and it was very nice to interact and meet new people. I totally recomend it. Thanks guys!

Great environment to meet new people

• 19th Jun 2015

really social hostel, but the toilet kept breaking. so good if you're looking to meet other travellers, definite party hostel!

Great hostel! Relaxed party hostel, which was exactly what I wanted. Guests and staff were friendly, nice, and inclusive. The nightly group dinner was advertised as cheap, but it was around 90 kuna. I wouldn't have met others as easily without it though. Excellent location in the old town. Stay here!

Wonderful hostel ! A little difficult to find, but overall great !! The staff was amazing, especially Matt and Jeremy. They were really great for a night out. Great recommendations and day trips planned as well. Really close to the bus/port also!

Love love love this place. Only thing that sucked was wifi and that there's only two showers but the Staff and atmosphere make up for it. Jeremy is the definition of an Australian angel and is all about getting everyone in the group to be a family and get drunk. The dinner is the best thing I've ever seen at a hostel and I've met some great people through how they organized it. Highly recommend!

Good little place to stay, good location. Some of the staff were not very helpful at all. Was not pleased with the social organiser guy, but otherwise clean and value for money