Split hostel Fiesta Siesta Reviews

Kruziceva 5, Split, Croatia

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The location is amazing, right in the centre of town. Spotless clean and the staff (especially dino) is amazing. The best part of all though is the VEGEMITE. I even got given an extra sachet of it to put away for a rainy day. Aussies, you can NOT look past this place

This is a nice place if you like to party. But, if you'd like to get some good rest, the bar downstairs makes that quite difficult as music blasts for much of the evening. I also felt like the staff didn't really "welcome" me. It felt more like a chore that I was a guest that had arrived.

I am a mature aged woman travelling alone. I was made to feel very welcomed and was helped to the utmost with any query or direction needed. The staff were great most accommodating. A great location and I felt safe and secure. Would certainly recommend this hostel to fellow travellers.

We had a great time at Fiesta Siesta. Hostel has a great atmosphere because of the bar underneath it. Lots of chance to make friends and meet new people! Would especially like to thank Dino for keeping me entertained in the bar each evening with his exceptionally sarcastic sense of humour and general chit chat. He also sorted out a trip to KrKa National Park for me and 5 friends which took the stress out of doing it ourselves. Will 100% stay here again :) Thank you!!

Very social, fun hostel. I stayed 3 nights and had a really good time. They take the guests out for dinner and drinks every night, so it's great for meeting new people!

Excellent location for Split! Can NOT beat it!

• 14th Sep 2014

Great hostel, good location the only negative I have is no common room as such,although it says there is a common room it's charlies bar so only during the day and I didn't feel this was somewhere were you could properly relax like you can in other hostels, we had friends at snooze and booze and there communal areas were much better I think it's a really good hostel however I wouldn't necessary stay again!