9.8
Superb 401 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 401 Total Reviews
Split hostel Fiesta Siesta Located at Kruziceva 5, , Split.
Croatia
Split 21000 Kruziceva 5
98% 401
43.5095925 16.4392590
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
2nd Mar 2016

Clean, Comfortable, Great Vibe and Location. The staff at Fiesta Siesta were extremely helpful and passionately told me about Split in great detail. The hostel is above a bar which is great because being before peak season, I was worried I would not meet many other travellers. Charlies bar gave me the opportunity to meet other like minded travellers and friends.

• Antarctica, Male, 25-30
29th Feb 2016

great location and the best staff of any hostel I've ever stayed it. they took us out and showed us around town and gave us some great travel advice. I'll definitely be staying there again on my way back. Thanks Harry!

29th Feb 2016

Great hostel!!! Was here during slow season but the staff made it feel like the middle of summer!! Perfect location right in the centre of old town and so close to everything!!! Charlies bar is hands down the best bar in split! Awesome for meeting backpackers. I know where I'll be staying every time I come back to split! Best hostel and bar ever!

• England, Male, 25-30
29th Feb 2016

Really smashing hostel. Havent stayed at a hostel on top of a bar before, it was no suprize that it was awesome! Fun and entertaining staff, had a great stay.