Split hostel Fiesta Siesta Reviews

Kruziceva 5, Split, Croatia

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The location is amazing, right in the centre of town. Spotless clean and the staff (especially dino) is amazing. The best part of all though is the VEGEMITE. I even got given an extra sachet of it to put away for a rainy day. Aussies, you can NOT look past this place

This is a nice place if you like to party. But, if you'd like to get some good rest, the bar downstairs makes that quite difficult as music blasts for much of the evening. I also felt like the staff didn't really "welcome" me. It felt more like a chore that I was a guest that had arrived.