Split hostel Fiesta Siesta Reviews

Kruziceva 5, Split, Croatia

Outstanding party hostel.

Brilliant hostel, good bar on a night, but no other social areas or kitchen. Location in good area, staff looked after us well.

Good fun vibe. Friendly staff. Very noisy because of the hostel pub Charles down staires so if you are thinking to sleep well not a good option. At night people gather to the pub and it's a very good way to meet people. Good for solo travellers to meet people.

Free wifi which was fast. Atmosphere was good as there was a pub to meet up in attached to the hostel. good location in old town and short walk from the train/bus station and ferry port but directions were a little bit of a struggle to follow. Website says check in at 12 and out at 11 but we're told check in was 1 and out by 10. Is also cash only.

This was the hostel from hell, and i have been in cheap hostels all over europe. The toilets/shower were so dirty sometimes i would go to the restaurant next door to use the bathroom. Let me just paint you a picture of my first night. A guy threw up outside my room for an hour(of course it did not get cleaned up until next day), someone came in at 4 with an onion pizza and passed out on the floor with the pizza.i could go on.

Ok hostel - no proper reception area, just a bar with quite creepy old men in it most of the time. Location is the only good thing about this hostel. Rooms were extremely warm with little air conditioning. Ok hostel for a group travelling, but would not recommend for solo travellers as its hard to meet people with no common room. Also, I never received my deposit back of £20 that I paid the hostel - have tried to contact the hostel but no reply!! My email is amcaleer497@hotmail.co.uk

A small party hostel located in a small alley in the old town. Small and clean rooms. No common room. A small nice bar downstairs. Expensive. If you book online, remember what the price is and compare to what they want to charge you. Toilets and showers wasn't really clean but that's not the staff fault but the drunk guests who can't flush a or hit the toilet bowl. Mostly guys stayed there when I was there. If you want great parties, stay here!

Well placed and friendly hostel. Facilities are good, including air conditioning which is necessary in Split. Awesome bar downstairs as well which creates a really fun atmosphere.

Great place to stay in a perfect location right over Charlie's Bar. Loved the dinner date night as it gave opportunity to meet others staying at the hostel. Only thing hostel needs is a communal chill out area or kitchen to give more opportunity to meet others. Overall good experience here!

Good hostel, no common room area but there is a bar below which is run by the hostel and gets lively. Dinner is organised each night at 7 if you want to meet new people. Although they seem to go to the same restaurant each time. Staff aren't as helpful as other hostels in my experience but still a good place to stay if you want a lively time in split.

Couldn't really fault this place. Many different nationalities, the 8 bed dorm had plenty of room and was comfortable, the pub down below although quite small had an awesome atmosphere. Would stay here again

Loved this hostel! Great pub crawls, atmosphere, dinners and rooms! Highly recommend! Breakfasts were so-so and the reception is a bar, but all good!!

Great hostel with great people staying there. Were only there two nights but met loads of cool travelers, some of whom we met up with later in our trip. Charlies Bar is a great time and the pub crawl and group dinners are a must for meeting others.

The rooms were ok but the bathrooms could use a lot more of cleaning, they smelled bad and tha shower was not clean at all. Besides the staff was kind and location is excellent.

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Peru

I liked my stay at this hostel a lot. Since I was traveling alone it was a great place to meet people. It might not be the cleanest place around, but it was not dirty either. I guess when you are backpacking and do not always have the cleanest shirt either, then it is absolutely fine. And the cool hostel program at night will make up for it anyway. Very friendly and helpful staff. Glad I stayed there!

Nice hostel, very secure, clean and the staff were friendly. Good location but really hard to find, make sure you have a map saved before you set off looking for it. Not much atmosphere but only stayed for 1 night.

place was amazing. staff really helpful especially Dino. he recommended a bunch of places and tour options to save money and they were always spot on. couldn't have asked for a better hostel. Beds were comfy, bathrooms clean and really secure. 100% stay at this place ... best thing is Charlies bar is right next door :) thanks for a great stay in split

I didn't enjoy my stay here in Split. Firstly, the staff were not helpful to the point that we felt ignored. When we walked into the bar which is also the reception, the guy working there didn't say anything to us. The rooms were small and crowded and there is no common area. I didn't feel that the room we stayed in was clean. We paid the same amount that you would pay at a clean hostel with excellent facilities, friendly staff and a fun atmosphere.

Siesta Fiesta was my first stop on a month trip, my first time away alone. There was such a welcoming atmosphere, Jez and Ed run the daily trip to a restaurant as a meet and greet for everyone, come back to the bar underneath and then it's party time. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and have good quality lockers. Showers have warm water, if you want to get your head down early there was never too much noise to keep you awake. Highly recommend staying here!

Only stayed here one night. Clean and nice