Split hostel Fiesta Siesta Reviews

Kruziceva 5, Split, Croatia

Great hostel, good location the only negative I have is no common room as such,although it says there is a common room it's charlies bar so only during the day and I didn't feel this was somewhere were you could properly relax like you can in other hostels, we had friends at snooze and booze and there communal areas were much better I think it's a really good hostel however I wouldn't necessary stay again!

Bathroom was clean, as was dorm. Staff were helpful enough with organizing tours etc. Only problem was that the hostel is on top of a very loud backpackers bar, which is a pain if you want to sleep before 4am, and there was nowhere to store food or anything - I wasn't expecting a kitchen but maybe a fridge or something? Also the common area is the bar during the day, which nobody really hung out at. Still a good stay, though I'll try for snooze

Hostel was very clean and the staff very friendly. There was a mix up with my booking and they escorted me to their sister hostel. The bar down stairs was a great place to meet fellow back packers and had a long happy hour.

• 28th Aug 2014

Two words...absolutely amazing!

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

This is a great hostel to meet people!

Not so pleased. Had four nights in split, had to move every night to a new room... Stayed at booze and snooze the first night which was fantastic! But when I moved to siesta got a room with bed bugs so didn't stay there slept at a friends but felt bad for the girls in my room that had no where to go! Then got moved to private accommodation and after that they wanted me to move back to siesta... Went back to Booze and snooze instead, it was better there! Not sure if the bed bugs were their fault.

The staff were friendly and helpful. Good value; central location

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Uruguay

really hard to find first time. need to highlight that the bar is the reception

Fave hostel out of the 16 others we stayed in around Europe!

Fiesta siesta? More like fiesta fiesta fiesta! We stayed in a five bed dorm. Relatively clean, aside from a brown murky pillow that we were supposed to be able to relax our heads on. The keys work for all rooms, which is slightly concerning, since some revellers left their keys in an unlocked hallway. The bar downstairs is very lively, which is perfect if you wish to party and meet other travellers...if you expect to get to sleep before 2am, this hostel probably isn't for you!

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Wales

great location, not great the fact the hostel does not have a storage room and the reception only works until 5pm. bathrooms were way too small and the shower was clogged, which made us shower AND have a swimming pool at the same time. Staff were fun, helped us with mostly everything. I'd recommend this hostel, however do not expect much from what you're paying for.

I didn't love this place. Pros: it's in a great location near the sights and not too far from the bus. Good wifi even in the rooms. Nice staff. Cons: bathrooms and shower not the greatest - could use a good cleaning. It's a real party place, noisy. Breakfast was nothing special. Next time I'd save some cash and stay out of the old town.

As the name suggests, it is a party hostel. They make a good effort to get everyone to enjoy the stay. If you are looking for a quiet place to sleep you probably want to try somewhere else.

Has a bar below it, organised to go out for dinner then onto a couple of bars then to a club! Good atmosphere, Charlie's bar is soo good!

great place; accommodated our late arrival and early departure very well!

• 19th Jul 2014

If am in split agin this is where I'll stay.

The location is spot on for seeing everything in split. The staff were so welcoming and helpful! Espically Phillip! Charlie's bar under the hostel was a great spot as well! I really enjoyed my stay here!

The water gets cold in the shower.

its a bit overpriced for what they offer. The hostel was clean but they had a problem with the water. The hot water finished after the third person who had a shower. Thats pretty bad when u talk about a hostel who receives a lot of people. The staff were great, really helpful and nice all the times. Reception is not 24 hours.

Stayed here for one night before flying home, got a nice chilled night. Really modern and clean rooms. Very good location in centre of old town