Sports Hotel Reviews

15 PHAM NGU LAO Str, Hue, Vietnam

Good location, nice breakfast. Very cold room!

Hue Sports Hotel - Incredible Collective - Excellent Customer Services & Great Locations. My wife & I stayed at this hotel with no doubt, we had good choice for our holidays. We arrived at this hotel very early in the morning from bus station by walking, upon arrival at hotel we had welcome drink with fresh juice so nice & we had checking in soon because they have room available. The staff were helpful & Kindly, they always smile with us. The best thing was room we got very large rooms & comfo

• 27th Nov 2013
  • Norway

No helpyull at all and kindness.

My friend and I stayed here at the recommendation of some other travelers. Mss Ngan gave us some great advice about places to eat. The room we stayed in was quite small with a tiny window, but well appointed and clean. The bathroom and the shower hot and powerful.

• 11th Sep 2013

Good location in the centre of Hue. Near lots of good restaurants and bars, and travel agents that you can book tours and bus/train tickets with - the hotel is a little bit more expensive for the above. Very nice hotel - very clean and nice breakfast. value for money

• 3rd Aug 2013
  • Austria

The hotel booked us in a "superior" room that was far from what the name suggests. Dingy and dark, old moldy bathroom, balcony with a slighly broken latch... I knew that I had signed up for a budget hotel but this one didnt come close to the experience I have had in similarly priced hotels in Hoi An and DaNang. Wouldnt recommend it.

The girls who worked at this hotel where very helpful, the guys Unfortunately a little less. Stay however was fine.