Sprachcaffe International Reviews

Alamein Road, Pembroke, St. Julians, Malta

Awesome price! We booked a room with a bathroom and got a nice spacious apartement including our own kitchen. It was a bit like in a hotel. The cleaning lady came in every day. The pool is gigantic and very clean. Supermarket is nearby. Only negativ thing to say is that the directions to the hostel are bad. Don't take x2 from the airport! Take x1 instead and get off at prembroke park and ride.

Good place to stay and cheapest i could find. Liked the staff, towels are included, although it's not really a hostel it's easy to meet other people. Restaurant/bistro is good, only a bit overpriced to my opinion.. (1 euro for a small bottle of water, 1,50 for a croissant for example)

• 1st Oct 2014

I really like to stay in Sprachcaffe hostel, we received towels, and soap, the kitchen have all the equipments that you want! The toilet is clean, the water is hot. Have a swim pool very nice! I really recommend this hostel.

• 12th Jun 2014

Nice place . I recommend you.

The personal is really friendly. The cleaness is not perfect but good. If you prefer silence is the best choice, the place is soo quite. It is a little far of the nightlife but it is posible to go walking (15min). There are bus stop close. The luggage store could had a place to put a locker, but I didn t have problems with security. They have fredge into de room and a extra kitchen. You can use the swiming pool of the hotel and considering that price was only 10E by nigth.... I really recomend!

Very clean place with large rooms. This is the first hostel I've stayed in that had a pool, and it was still only 10 euros per night. Convenient to bus lines, so the location away from major attractions worked well because it was both convenient and quiet. Cancellation policy should be 24 hrs, with exceptions made for flight difficulties.

This was not one of our favourite places. It was a little bit out of the way than we expected and it felt like an prison (really think it might have been). Had to pay for wifi. Felt uncomfortable in rooms. We also booked a 6 bed female but were placed in a room with 8 beds. Was not a hostel anyway, was more like a family resort (not a nice one). There was no backpacker or traveler vibe here. Would not stay here again.

One of staff, old man, was not nice. When I could not log out internet with some net work problem (I guess), he told me to ask other visitors. He also said that I' don't know how to fix it, I'm not technical professions, I'm just a receptionist. I surely understand he is a receptionist. But his attitude was horrible. Internet time that I purchased for 45 minutes was running out. I think he had terrible bad attitude even as a receptionist.

great hoatel. we got much more that we expected. nice room for 3, the best bathroom that ive seen in any hostel, kitchen with everything you need, oh and yes...big swimming pool :)

View all St. Julians Apartments