Sprachcaffe International Reviews

Alamein Road, Pembroke, St. Julians, Malta

I really like to stay in Sprachcaffe hostel, we received towels, and soap, the kitchen have all the equipments that you want! The toilet is clean, the water is hot. Have a swim pool very nice! I really recommend this hostel.

• 12th Jun 2014

Nice place . I recommend you.

The personal is really friendly. The cleaness is not perfect but good. If you prefer silence is the best choice, the place is soo quite. It is a little far of the nightlife but it is posible to go walking (15min). There are bus stop close. The luggage store could had a place to put a locker, but I didn t have problems with security. They have fredge into de room and a extra kitchen. You can use the swiming pool of the hotel and considering that price was only 10E by nigth.... I really recomend!

Very clean place with large rooms. This is the first hostel I've stayed in that had a pool, and it was still only 10 euros per night. Convenient to bus lines, so the location away from major attractions worked well because it was both convenient and quiet. Cancellation policy should be 24 hrs, with exceptions made for flight difficulties.

One of staff, old man, was not nice. When I could not log out internet with some net work problem (I guess), he told me to ask other visitors. He also said that I' don't know how to fix it, I'm not technical professions, I'm just a receptionist. I surely understand he is a receptionist. But his attitude was horrible. Internet time that I purchased for 45 minutes was running out. I think he had terrible bad attitude even as a receptionist.

great hoatel. we got much more that we expected. nice room for 3, the best bathroom that ive seen in any hostel, kitchen with everything you need, oh and yes...big swimming pool :)

View all St. Julians Apartments