Spring Time Hostel Reviews

Southwest Exit, Dongsi Subway Station, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

Comfort, clean, door step to subway, bakery, supermarket. Staff speaks English very well.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Bangladesh

Nice place, many tours proposed very easier our life in Beijing ! Staff is really nice and do everything they can to help you.

The hostel is great next to a subway station and opposite a supermarket. They staff spoke excellent English. They booked me a taxi to the airport for 4am and even came and knocked on my room door to say it was on its way. Really impressed!!

• 26th Jul 2014

Very easy to find by following the directions. Staff was OK. Please was clean when I stayed. It is quiet at this hostel, perhaps allowing a bit more privacy at the cost of reducing encounters with other travelers - I don't necessarily think this is a bad thing, it would depend on the personality of the traveler. Sheets, bunks, blankets etc were better than average for a hostel, and the towel was a nice convenience. Good overall, I don't think you would regret staying here.

The best is the location. Just next to the subway exit.

Simple, friendly, convenient. This is my 2nd stay at Springtime hostel. Staff are congenial, friendly, helpful, professional. Location is brilliant, near center of city, at intersection of two major subway lines. Rooms are small but practical, like small hotel. Excellent breakfast/lunch restaurant right around the corner. Wifi has improved since last visit. This hostel is at top of my list. Con: shower roomy but water overflows. Suggestion: please install small shelf in shower. Thank you.

The bar is very quiet and one time, they completely ignored us to order something.

I went with my friend who has a lot of food allergies. When the breakfast she requested wasn't available, the staff went out of their way to provide her with food she could eat. They went out to a nearby restaurant to get the food The hostel, like some other reviewers have mentioned, is more like a hotel. We stayed in the two twin-bed standard room; it had two beds, a TV, internet, and an en-suite bathroom (albeit quite small, but relatively clean--beats the publicly shared bathrooms.)

• 2nd May 2014