Spring Time Hostel Reviews

Southwest Exit, Dongsi Subway Station, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

Being next to the station with two lines was useful, and the tours available were good, however the springtime didn't seem to have much atmosphere compared to other china hostels I've stayed in - maybe just because of the time of year. Most of the staff were very nice but a couple appeared to be a little grumpy at times. I would recommend it if you just want a launching place for beijing that's easy to find, but not if you've got an extended stay and are after that cosy hostel atmosphere.

Comfort, clean, door step to subway, bakery, supermarket. Staff speaks English very well.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Bangladesh

Nice place, many tours proposed very easier our life in Beijing ! Staff is really nice and do everything they can to help you.

The hostel is great next to a subway station and opposite a supermarket. They staff spoke excellent English. They booked me a taxi to the airport for 4am and even came and knocked on my room door to say it was on its way. Really impressed!!

• 26th Jul 2014

Very easy to find by following the directions. Staff was OK. Please was clean when I stayed. It is quiet at this hostel, perhaps allowing a bit more privacy at the cost of reducing encounters with other travelers - I don't necessarily think this is a bad thing, it would depend on the personality of the traveler. Sheets, bunks, blankets etc were better than average for a hostel, and the towel was a nice convenience. Good overall, I don't think you would regret staying here.