Sprint Penzion Reviews

Cukrovarnick� 64 169 00, Praha 6, Prague, Czech Republic

When we were having breakfast an old lady (employee in the hostel) spent all the time looking at my wife and I while cleaned the tables and saying something (in Czech). After we left the table she called me and asked to clean the table, I do not know why, once she did it for everybody… For some reason she did it both days we were there...

The place is far from dowtown and It is not very clean either.

The hostel is in a quiet residential area conveniently close to a tram. It's quite a trek form the city however. The staff was helpful with transportation tickets, etc. The bathrooms are interesting. When you are in the shower the water stands up around you ankles and is shared water with the person in the stall next to you. Also contains loose hair from the drain. The rooms are nice and clean. The stay was overall okay.

This is the least social hostel ive ever been to, ever. Adjust prices 1 because your location is bad. Fine you are near the tram. Breakfast is $5 for people that spend $30 a night on a private room. Some hunchback who worked there came in my room without knocking when I was half naked and mumbled stuff in czech for 30 seconds. A couple of the staff were nice. It is a dead zone though. Pay more and stay in the city saving you the hour when you count trams home when drinking it is WELL worth it.

• 12th May 2014