Squareone Reviews

241/34 Rat-u-thit Road, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

perfect hostel, close to everything, AC, security box. The dorm's door is open but all the staff is always in! I advice the hostel but I dont advice phuk!

• 19th Feb 2014

Apart from a mix-up with the room I had booked, this place is great. The staff at the hotel are lovely and the rooms are spotless. Highly recommended

• 17th Feb 2014

I booked a single room in this hostel with Hostelworld but when I arrived they initially couldn't find the booking then after going online their printout showed booking as 4 bed dorm. Two other lads turned up later in the evening and they had booked a twin room but they also ended up in the 4 bed dorm as well. Just be aware you don't get what you order!

I have stayed in many hotels and hostels but this one is the best! The staff is treating you not like a guest but like a member of their family, I have never received such an exlellent service even in the top rated hotels. Well done girls, miss you lots! I am sure that all people who stayed there will definetely come back rather than going to another place.

Nice place but a little to far out the way for me being a young party goer

• 30th Dec 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice place and location

No lock on door!

I stayed in the dorm, it was really clean with the maids coming in every day. Only marked it down on atmosphere cos I stayed 3 nights, first night I was on my own then a guy stayed 2 nights but it's good if you don't want to hear noise from bars. Also a quick 5/10 min walk to the beach and plenty of shops/stalls nearby. Would definitely stay here again