Squareone Reviews

241/34 Rat-u-thit Road, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

Squareone is more than hostel, we stayed 3 bed private room, our room cleaned every day including changing bed sheets and towels, we were very happy to be treated like this. We walked 10-15 min to reach bar street and shopping center but on the other hand we were happy to be far from crowd and noise. I would recommend this place.

There were no Wi-Fi connection! They said that it exists but only one from our 3 devices could connect to it (and not always, only 2 days from 3, and the connection was vvery bad). Even in the lobby it doesn't work!

perfect hostel, close to everything, AC, security box. The dorm's door is open but all the staff is always in! I advice the hostel but I dont advice phuk!

• 19th Feb 2014

Apart from a mix-up with the room I had booked, this place is great. The staff at the hotel are lovely and the rooms are spotless. Highly recommended

• 17th Feb 2014

I booked a single room in this hostel with Hostelworld but when I arrived they initially couldn't find the booking then after going online their printout showed booking as 4 bed dorm. Two other lads turned up later in the evening and they had booked a twin room but they also ended up in the 4 bed dorm as well. Just be aware you don't get what you order!