Squeeze Inn Reviews

30 Luis O Torres Road, Arroyo Seco, NM, Taos, New Mexico, USA

No Rating

The Squeeze Inn was very charming. The owners were more than gracious and generous. I did not realize how far from town they were and public transport had not began, so the owner was more than gracious and picked me up in town. The land on which it is is gorgeous for sure. My only thing was that I felt isolated , yet they were very generous and gave me a couple of rides to town. So I would not recommend this place if you do not have a car. Also, it was really only suitable for one person.

Squeeze Inn is in a beautiful location-- off the beaten track in Arroyo Seco. We enjoyed it very much.

This place really was a "Squeeze" but if you can get past the tightness, it's really beautiful. It's one room in a ranch house, and it's a little remote (being about 20 min outside Taos by car) but the views are gorgeous, the owners are very friendly, and it's a great, quiet retreat tucked into the mountain. Very clean.

View all Taos Bed and Breakfasts